Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Yesterday at 4:52 pm by Sebastian

» Transformation spell ?
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:39 am by AzazelStrix

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:27 am by 6Earz

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:26 am by 6Earz

» dark-spells/weightloss spells/instant?
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:45 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Curse I can use on someone?
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:36 am by darkdiela5

» Love/Obsession Spells That Work Quickly?
Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:46 am by AzazelStrix

» The Cursed Egg spell
Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:20 am by darkdiela5

» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Spell to become attached to a entity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beyond92

PostSubject: Spell to become attached to a entity    Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:21 pm

so i was wondering if there was a spell/ritual that might attach me to a entity or spirit or demon something of that nature i when i say attached i mean they would be in our world not the astral and this entity would have to have the ability to do things like know over a glass break a window hurt someone ect so what entity would be best suited and what spell/ritual would i use
Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satrinah

PostSubject: Re: Spell to become attached to a entity    Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:51 pm

To manifest an entity to full physical materialisation takes ALOT of energy, and to be honest there are far better ways of doing things. How it is usually done is an entity is attached to a ring/ornament/bead etc and that acts as a between world portal. The summoner has their name and the entity is bound to the will of the one with the vessel they are attached to by the use of their name. Again, how the entity works, and the power it has to shift things on this plane is entirely dependant on the energy the initial summoner has. The Djinn are usually the Spirits that work best on the physical, but they are also best for things that are helpful in nature to you - for more malignant deeds you need stronger Darker Djinn and they can be pretty dangerous. Demons work very well for that.
If you just want to just do a job, you may be best building a rapport with a Demon and then work from there. There are also mage who will provide Spirits in vessels that will work with you. Unfortunately there are as many charlatons as authentics sellers out there so it is a mine field.
In terms of spells, unless you have experience in these realms I would really not recommend going that route as you have to have authority over it, something that words in a book won't provide. I am not trying to be condescending here - there is no indication of what you do, so I am trying to advise you the best I can with your safety in mind. Even experienced summoners can get into trouble at times.
I hope this helps, feel free to message me if you think I can help more,
Satrinah Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Spell to become attached to a entity
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1