Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sex and children
Yesterday at 2:06 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:41 pm by Sebastian

» The Results of Different Rites
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:38 pm by Sebastian

» Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?
Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:59 pm by darkdiela5

» Vampires in England
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:23 pm by Vanya stark

» Questions and Requests
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:47 am by Vanya stark

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:07 am by dragon lord

» charm to avoid and heals all diseases
Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:05 am by darkdiela5

» Where do I get a lycanthropus flower?
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:37 pm by DarrenSanguine

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Quick question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonnyD666

PostSubject: Quick question   Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:05 pm

I read on a post dated a year ago, that you must be over 17 to become a vampire. One thirteen year old was trying to become one. Anyway someone stated that they were not willing to turn someone of that age, that they needed to be 17 or older. I was wondering are their still any vampires out there, wiling to turn anyone or no?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampire8808

PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:38 pm

Yeah me too if you are
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JonnyD666

PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:33 pm

I just want to be a vampire more then anything, and I am willing to do anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vamonz Slayer.

PostSubject: .   Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:48 pm

The thing is why would a Vampire sit on the internet and enter this website check out your post and then message you are you silly ? try something else
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lahzak

PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:56 pm

Vamonz Slayer. wrote:
The thing is why would a Vampire sit on the internet and enter this website check out your post and then message you are you silly ? try something else
Hello, Vamonz Slayer!
A little truth today would not kill anyone. After all, we remain silent a long time and we rarely make pronouncements.
The fact is that we habitually scour everything humans say about us, whether in print, film or internet publications. And we like to do it.
We are looking, thinking and controlling our image before you.
But no! We will not respond to requests for transmutation, since it is impossible to do.
We are born as we are. This is spiritual and not just physical. But this overpowering human desire to lose their identity entertains us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JonnyD666

PostSubject: Alright   Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:54 pm

Your Actually wrong, you are not born that way, it isn't anything like most posers say. like oh we are born this way, we cannot turn you, its impossible to turn you, you sir are actually incorrect, vampires can turn humans. Now finding a real legit vampire is the real challenge here, haven't met one yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satrinah

PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:16 am

Jonny D666, you are right, vampires can be created. Personally I do not know about the human turned turning another human - I have no personal experience so can not comment -, however a human can be demonically turned. It is usually a long hard road as we ( humans) have layer upon layer of belief systems that block our spiritual growth and the energy that is needed for transformation. As discussed here many times, the process intails dark meditations, aligning with a Spirit that will work with you on this and alot of commitment.
Satrinah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JonnyD666

PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:24 am

[quote="Satrinah"] Thank you for the info
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lahzak

PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:59 pm

The idea of "turning" reflects the idea of transmutation. This, dear friend, is impossible. What you may be looking for could be called awakening and transformation, just like the Otherkin almost (but not completely) nonsense texts/talks.

A "pure" human can't be awakened just because it already is. The fact is that there are lots of "strange beings" living encapsulated inside human bodies. This happens for one reason: the human body is the result of a complex genetic crossbreeding and is able to support life as we know.

Now we're talking about origins. If your soul is human, you're human and nothing or no one may change that. It's a rule, a natural rule. But if your soul is from another lineage, you were born and live as human but may be awakened and follow your path through transformation and genetic and spiritual evolution.

But, to state, until you're able to drop this humanity mask, no one may tell who you are. That's the reason it's so hard to locate these "legit vampires", they can't recognize your lineage.

JonnyD666 wrote:
Your Actually wrong, you are not born that way, it isn't anything like most posers say. like oh we are born this way, we cannot turn you, its impossible to turn you, you sir are actually incorrect, vampires can turn humans. Now finding a real legit vampire is the real challenge here, haven't met one yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JonnyD666

PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:29 pm

[quote="lahzak" Very interesting, thank you for the info Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adarsh

PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:02 pm

YOU have read or heard wrong it is not necessary that a human should be more than seventeen to turn himself into a vampire before that he can also turn himself by rituals or by being bitten by other vampire
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vscmarlo

PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Mon May 11, 2015 8:22 am

can someone turn me into a vampire?
and do really vampire burns in the sunlight or they just get sunburn on it? thanks if someone respond
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Augustin1999

PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:57 pm

If anyone wants to turn into a vampyre I'll tell you but tell me it works so I can try it on my self.P.s. Vamonz Slayer a vampyre doesn't to need to enter this website check out your post and then message you to turn people into vampyres check out HVV-VIRUS on Google okay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick question   

Back to top Go down

Quick question
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1