Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» POSSESSING SMELL
Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:33 am by AzazelStrix

» Other species
Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:35 am by Vanya stark

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:09 pm by Nataly2209

» Transformation spell ?
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:39 am by AzazelStrix

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:27 am by 6Earz

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:26 am by 6Earz

» dark-spells/weightloss spells/instant?
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:45 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Curse I can use on someone?
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:36 am by darkdiela5

» Love/Obsession Spells That Work Quickly?
Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:46 am by AzazelStrix

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

On Thought Forms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShatteredRevlis

PostSubject: On Thought Forms   Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:14 pm

So, let's talk about thought forms. This is the first part of a series that will include everything from tulpae to god forms, but before we delve into the process of playing god with a god, we must first talk about their basis. In fact, what may very well be the basis of whether or not your occult operations succeed or fail. I'm talking about something you spend all day making, I'm talking about thought forms.

Now, what is a thought form? Well, it's a thought that has taken form. Put down your torches, let me elaborate. A thought form is, in the most basic sense, a dense clump of energy, be it psi, orgone, ki, or what ever it is that exorcists use. Chances are you create these all day without even knowing it. Have you ever had a day where it seemed like everything went wrong, that the world was out to get you? Of course you have, but it wasn't the world that was out to get you. It was you.

A thought form is created by, in the simplest terms, thinking really hard. To keep with the above example, say you start out your day and you stub your toe whilst getting out of bed. Nothing major, but it set you off a little more than usual. As you're sitting in the shower festering in your anger,  the water goes cold because your neighbor spent all night sitting on her dryer for reasons the more adult members of this site will get. By this point you're livid. But what you don't realise is that the more you focus on everything going bad, the more powerful the though form you're creating is getting. This thought form is going to keep making things go bad simply because you keep focusing on it. You're feeding the little prick, and because it doesn't know any better, it's giving you exactly what it thinks you're asking for. You focus on bad, it gives you bad.

Now knowing that, you can see how easy it is to make one. "Piece of cake" some of you are saying. "Piece of pie" the more desert smart of you are saying. And it is. It's also not. It's really not. Case in point, spend five minutes thinking about a single thought, preferabbly something other than naked humans and fried bread. You probably can't do it. And if you can't spend any extended period of time focusing, stop practicing the occult. Half of the work here is focus. We will talk about making one in just a minute, but first, let me put on my salesman hat and tell you what these great things can for for you.

A thought form can be used for almost anything. They're like the psychic version of duct tape. The uses range from acquiring money to healing to getting a sexual partner. Unfortunately, you can't get a rich DTF nurse. It's a rule or something. But, we can still use them for a lot of fun things. Mind control, spying, a portable psychic battery, and my personal favorite, a taser. Now that I've whet your appetite, let's make one.

Before you do any of this, you need to have both the ability to focus on a single thought for no less than five minutes and the ability to feel and direct energy. I won't say how to do that here as there's plenty of information on that online and I've written too much already. To start, you need to think of what you want. If you want money, focus on the thought of your thought form bringing you money. It helps to turn your thought in to a mental image. This will take some imagination on your part. Once the thought is cemented in your head, put the thought in a ball of energy. Don't lose the image in your head. Now, make the ball denser and denser. The denser it is, the longer it lasts. If you don't make it dense enough you'll have to make a new one every few days.

Now, once you have the thought cemented in energy, give it a command. In this case, command it to bring you money. The way it works will vary. You may find cash on the street, you may get offered a job you wanted, but it does work, and that's what matters. Finally, let it fly off into the world so that it may do your bidding. You can use a pendulum to check the power, but to be safe send a new one out every couple of days for important tasks.

Once you get better at this, you'll eventually be able to do the whole process in under a minute, but in order to do that you'll have to be able to consciously direct and feel energy. The quick way to do this, for those of you with the experience necessary, is make a clump of energy, command it, and let it work. Simple as that. These things work at the speed of thought. It's the occult equivalent of an F-16. Use it to its fullest extent.

Now that you have this covered, you'll be ready to learn about servitors. But that's for another time. I'll link to the second part when I write it.

Regards,
SR

There are no sources as this was not copied from any text or website. The above work is my own writing and was constructed from my own trial and error studies and the only non original part is the names, which, while not what I call them, I use for simplicity. I am not responsible for anything you use this information for and you use this information at your own risk and expense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

On Thought Forms
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1