Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am by DarrenSanguine

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am by AzazelStrix

» Can vampires eat meat?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm by darkdiela5

» A way to increase chance of vampire abilities?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am by AzazelStrix

» Ritual of Mobloch.Making the pact&Merging with his servitor.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm by DarrenSanguine

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 am by DarrenSanguine

» Question about a spell
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Serious request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ttayger

PostSerious request

Does anyone know a easy but possible to do even at barely a beginner spell or ritual of aspects:

1. Immortality {unlimited years}
2. the ageing of the
3. Faster healing and healing of wounds
4. do not contagious or {even if they act in such a way that a normal person to fell ill, for example, cigarette smoking causing lung disease and so on}
5. the Cure of all diseases that already is, for example, bug eyes, lung disease, ...
6. NOT NECESSARILY, but it would be great if it was easy, fast, no problem in the use of Hypnosis, telepathy, telekinesis, greater speed, strength, agility, improved senses of sight, hearing, smell ... than a normal human, as a vampire, but still being 100% man
7. IT MUST BE! continue to be 100% human {with listed here aspects such as immortality, faster healing of wounds and all the rest, but still be 100% human}
8. IMPORTANT I still able to freely use Magic Magic {black and white} of any aspect of the subject, and above all I by other spells rituals has not remedied those aspects listed
9. it would be that it was all in one, but not necessarily important to, for example, doing a ritual or spell aspect of number 2 does not remove previously made the ritual or spell aspect of number 1, and so on until all these aspects will be achieved
10. If possible, regrowth of severed limbs, all produced by or for example when taking a lunch not carefully cut off was a finger to quickly and painlessly grew, and to be able to work/to do normally, and not that distinguishes, for example, but you can't use it, for example, to be able to finger him freely normally and painlessly move and perform other actions in which it takes
11. in a safe way you can see if it all works
12. Please serious treatment, because I'm asking/please seriously
13. mode To at any time to perform the ritual changes into a vampire

If someone asks whether I kidding?, well, no I'm not kidding, I'm asking/here is how most seriously. Somebody will tell you to do the ritual changes into a vampire, so I'll do it but first I'm looking for other methods to get this because I do not like the vampire is that as you die as a ghost hit forever on Earth {maybe there is no heaven, reincarnation, ... but it is impossible to prove, so}, I don't like also this way of being that every few years the change of {the fact that I wanted to explore the world but}and I really like some human food and I do not want to opt-out of this and a few other reasons ..., so I would look for first, another method of getting this on what I care about, and change into a vampire will leave for the moment in which there will be no issues and I'm going to have to use the ritual changes into a vampire.

Sorry for my bad English but says through translator

P.S Thanks for help
Back to top Go down
View user profile