Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» POSSESSING SMELL
Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:33 am by AzazelStrix

» Other species
Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:35 am by Vanya stark

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:09 pm by Nataly2209

» Transformation spell ?
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:39 am by AzazelStrix

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:27 am by 6Earz

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:26 am by 6Earz

» dark-spells/weightloss spells/instant?
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:45 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Curse I can use on someone?
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:36 am by darkdiela5

» Love/Obsession Spells That Work Quickly?
Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:46 am by AzazelStrix

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

A Long Overdue Letter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charm Moonchild

PostA Long Overdue Letter

Hello everyone,

It's been a long time since I've been on this site and I have to say that there is no excuse for my absence. I only speak of myself because I am not sure about the other mods and admins of the site. I do not ask for any sympathy for the long absence which may have led others astray or for the ones following this path to be frustrated. But then again, this path is not as easy as it comes. I have lost touch with Miss Lia, Sebastian and Jake.. Although I am happy to see that Miss Lia is still posting once in awhile in this site and I certainly hope that you are well, Lia. I see that a lot are still pursuing the path to immortality and though there maybe a lot of frustrations from people who were given promises about this, again I do apologize for the delay in response and all. As I have said or maybe as the other mods have mentioned, (I haven't sift to all the conversations) Jake has lost touch with us and with this all the other promises have been set aside. There is no excuse once again for this. I myself am journeying to a new path and I thought it appropriate to at least drop in and hope that everyone is doing fine. May the path that you follow lead you where your heart truly lies. I hope everyone else is fine and I will try my best to keep in touch. And for the others who want to send me a message please do. Please bear with me if it takes me awhile to answer but I do promise to go through your messages in time.

Blessed be,

"Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness.”
― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile