Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Where do I get a lycanthropus flower?
Yesterday at 12:37 pm by DarrenSanguine

» An Estimation of Feeding
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:16 am by AzazelStrix

» Sumatran Invincible ritual
Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:01 pm by AzazelStrix

» interview with a vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:32 am by Admin

» Do vampires find peace ?
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:20 am by Admin

» Dream of vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:26 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:23 pm by AzazelStrix

» Questions and Requests
Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:42 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

What is it About Immortality?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charm Moonchild

PostWhat is it About Immortality?

This topic is one of the most popular things that boggle the mind of every living person in the world. Immortality, a simple 11-letter word that breaks all limits in this world and yet an idea that is often hard for humans to comprehend. I, by no means am trying to break any opinion with my post about this topic. The reason why I stated that it is something that is hard for people to understand is due to the fact that we have been programmed to create limits in our lives. How you say? The fact that you always feel that you are running out of time. How society has programmed every one that what you do not understand, must be cast aside instead of facing failure. How limits and boundaries always exist and a lot are left standing at the edge of the something so wonderful due to fear. What is it that you fear? Is it the fear of falling? Is it the notion that eventually you fall in a dark abyss with nothing to catch you at the bottom? Or is it fear itself that holds you paralyzed?

There are a lot of topics in this site when it was started. The road to changing, to evolving past what we have now. From vampires, to werewolves and other supernatural being imaginable. And yet the one thing that we have missed to talk about is the immortal gift. I know you’ve all been asked before why you think you deserve to be a vampire/werewolf/mage. But here is my question now. Do you see yourself becoming immortal?

A very interesting topic indeed and I hope to start a discussion on this. To know your opinion about immortality, not at a vampire or werewolf’s point of view but just immortality. So here are my questions for everyone?

1. What is it about immortality that entices you?
2. Are you able to see yourself living forever? And this question I specifically stress on the “YOU” part. You see immortality is not a choice for everyone, it is not based whether you are going to spend it with someone or a group. I want to know if given a situation, will you be able to live forever, alone.
3. If given a chance, are you able to break away from what you know now and learn more about immortality? How far would you go?

I know by now, you must be thinking where these questions will result, but I once again ask for your patience. There is a bigger picture here and it will be revealed in time. So please, indulge me by letting me know your opinion and let’s start this topic with an open mind.

Blessed be,

"Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness.”
― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» Rob Skiba - Archon Invasion: 2045 and the Quest for Immortality
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

What is it About Immortality? :: Comments

Re: What is it About Immortality?
Post on Wed May 21, 2014 6:54 am  Nightshade
Good to see that you are back Charm.
Re:
Post on Wed May 21, 2014 7:06 am  Guest
this is indeed a very intriguing question, in my opinion. as a person myself, the reason i started walking in this path of unknown was not because i was chasing immortality but i just needed to rise above because i knew a normal human life wouldn't be suffice for the ravenous i had inside of me. i was actually fascinated with the vampirism but i never quite understood what about vampirism drew me in. was it the super-human abilities, or the blood thirst that i had inside of me, or maybe i was in a wrong path. maybe what i was chasing was not vampirism but what it has to offer. the concept of immortality is so oddly implanted in our heads that we are not even sure what we are looking for. we move along with the idea, of an eternal life that allows us to go beyond the natural form that we live in, to somehow eventually metamorphose us into a form that is indestructible by time. as you break the barrier of time, you conquer aging, disease and various other elements that leads into the deterioration of the body we possess. but how exactly do we plan on transforming us, to what i call a "higher form". it is hard to explain because of the little knowledge that we possess. we don't know the available choices that this world has to offer, we don't know what is "right" and what is "wrong", because we don't decide what we think, we are trapped within the bubble created by this world, this society. the moment we are born, our fate is set by the people around us. we are separated by the boundaries of nation, religion, culture and we follow what is taught to us and what is "assumed" to be "right". we never get to see past what we are actually offered with this life, and until and unless we open ourself beyond that reason, we will never get to our destination. if our world was so delicately designed that makes it "perfect", if we were actually following the "right path", living a "normal life" then why would there be so much pain that we see all around, why is there so much imperfections that we face. that clearly signifies the flaws in our system. now i am not exactly going around with conspiracy theory but consider yourself as a man who were given free wishes, you would always ask for something more, we will always ask for more money, more comfort, more love and so many things that will never abate our hunger that we possess inside of us. maybe we are just trying to douse our urges with something that we "consider" to be essential, but those "things" actually lack vitality. nobody knew he needed to get a job, to get money, get married and live a life, but we observes what the world is dong and we blindly follow the footsteps of someone else's, because we are afraid of making a choice, we are afraid of losing what we already have, we are scared of mistaking our curiosity with sinful temptation that would lead us into our demise. when the world tells you that ignorance is bliss, the world is scared because people can't withstand the very fact that someone with some peculiar path of interest is actually close on finding the reality, because that would conclude and reveal the hole in their system and the world can never bear the situation when it is proved wrong by someone so when you try to breakthrough the vicious cycle of life and go look for the truth, the world will strike back amd and tell you that you are wrong. we don't possess what we know, we are choked with the past knowledge that we have and we are scared of scouring for more. we are scared of the feeling of facing failure, we are scared for being proved wrong, we are scared of dying and so we never go out and look for the answers that we are hoping to find, so we supress our emotions and keep on with a life that will keep us away from the "dangers" that we would have encountered if we had taken the turn down the road. we are scared and we keep on living the life that this "world" think is the only way of "satisfaction". many of us are so blinded that they don't even look past the "low energy" path and don't even look at the turns that come across on our journey. if people knew what the true picture is maybe they would gather enough courage to go down the path of unknown and seek for the reality, but they fear the feeling of abandonment, the feeling of loneliness because not everyone will make that turn, so that fear also drives us to keep moving on and just ignore what this mind is looking for.

but what exactly about immortality would entice me, i would say i don't know. i can't be sure of what "immortality" is. the moment i was "awakened" from this "life full of lies", i knew there was something that is not right, i imagined exactly where my future is taking me and i knew i didn't belong, so i started my research, gathered every pieces that i could find and dropped into the path of vampirism. i didn't know it existed back then, but i came to figure it out because i started to take that one step that strayed me from the trajectory i was in. i was oblivious about the choices that this life offers, and thus i couldn't make a decision before but i scoured for more, and i fell into the vampirism. i wasn't always following the path of becoming a vampire, my journey was to look for the "truth" and i came across many turns but something about the vampirism drew me in. maybe i didn't realize what exactly that element was but it clearly was the immortality that i came to realize much later when i dabbled more into the path of "darkness". i am still gathering whatever options that could gather to make sure where i want to head, and i am only making those turns that actually qualifies to satisfy my urges. but i can't exactly explain how this journey ends or where it leads me because i can only justify my reasons with the knowledge that i have, not with the knowledge that i'll possess. you don't know you can solve a puzzle unless you know what it is. in the absence of the awareness, you are only encountered with worthless trash that means no benefit to you, but if you knew it was a puzzle, you would gather every broken pieces you are presented with and would try to put the pieces right, until you can extract a meaning out of it, and when you do you know where exactly you need to look next and where you need to go. but can we really justify our actions with this, i would say i can and this is what i have been doing all along and my perception never deceived me or disappointed in any way. you can't say you are looking for immortality unless you knew what immortality was before, but even with the unawareness one thing remains unaltered, that is our "urge" to look for more. but you can't get any closer to the "truth" unless you can actually break through the barrier of time, until you can rise above the human limitations that we possess right now. until and unless we can't conquer death and disease, we will always end up with disappointment.

but does that really makes me ready enough to venture a path of solitude, i would say the moment i took the turn in my life i knew i was alone, and alone i shall be, because maybe not everyone can endure the burden of "darkness", not everyone is gallant enough to walk alone, not everyone will stand by my side and not everyone will see what i see now. people will come and go, but the only thing that will stay beside me will be my purpose. i shall be the one alone to carry this purpose with me because it is mine to fulfill.

and i am an open minded person, i take all i can, and i will take every opportunity that i could get to gain more knowledge, because knowledge is what i seek, knowledge is what will give me more to understand the purpose, and i am willing to go beyond all the boundaries, i am willing to break through.

looking back at what i have presented here, i think i was driven by too much excitement and didn't realize the length of my post. i don't expect you to read through it all,but if you did i can't promise you if i answered and explained what needed an explanation. but if it did, i would apologize for my inability of making my explanation short
Post on Wed May 21, 2014 6:37 pm  Charm Moonchild
Brian,

Firstly, I want to say that your post was not that lengthy, I actually enjoyed reading through it. It seems that you have given this matter some serious thought (no pun intended, my dear). It was a good read and it actually opened up much about how you view yourself and the path that you are taking. I've seen your post about "A Glimpse of Reality" and again a very good read.

This topic surely breaks bonds of normalcy as far as what humans have learned over time. Immortality can sometimes be thought of as taboo or an abomination since society has not really found any tangible proof about it. If there are, only a few holds the secret and most of it are lost in time. The need to rise above what we have now is a brave thing to do and we share the sentiment. People are often too proud and oblivious at the same. Society imposes that humans are at the top of the evolutionary ladder, however one thing amiss from this claim is: If humans are truly the most evolved creature in this world, why then the need for greed, anger and hatred. These emotions spawn war, deception, and so much negativity in the world which does not really result to anything productive. If they truly have reach the top of the evolutionary chain, why then have they tapped into material technology and it is only here that they claim their stake? Just some ramblings that are often left in the dark.

Your answer to my question about what entices you about immortality, I understand your answer. You say that you cannot have immortality unless you KNOW what immortality is. There are many things in this world that we don't know but we have a sense of. Do you understand? I guess you do because I see it in your letter. You mentioned that the decisions you took while taking this path is all based on perception and until now it has not let you down. You see, there are things that you know by do not understand. And there things you understand and not yet know. It is all part of us, it is a cycle and it will continuously come around until you pick up on it. Am I making sense? Or does it seem like a riddle or puzzle?

The path to immortality is one person's journey. Yes, they may be others taking the path with you but your path will take different turns which will lead you away from the others. We cannot cling on too much to one person while taking our own journey. The end result of this will lead you to be hindered to the path that you are taking or you may hinder them from following theirs. I am not saying that there will be no to help, of course there is always help when needed, and you will have a community that will. But I say this to everyone, this path is yours and yours alone.

The reason I asked the question about open-mindedness is because this topic about immortality is not directed towards becoming a vampire or werewolf. They maybe some similarities to it but then it is not. There will be new things to explore and learn. And some things you have to let go.. In time.

Forgive my ramblings and explanations. Though I think I may have brought on more puzzle in this reply than answers. But then again what is a journey without stopping and puzzling over a certain mirage in a corner?

I certainly hope a lot may have found some enlightenment in this discussion.

I am eager to hear back and to know more about other opinions.

Blessed be,
Post on Wed May 21, 2014 6:38 pm  Charm Moonchild
Nightshade wrote:
Good to see that you are back Charm.

Nightshade,

Thank you for the kind welcome. I hope you are well

Blessed be,
Post on Thu May 22, 2014 7:06 am  Nightshade
I am doing well thank you still trying to acquire that vampire status of mine
Re:
Post on Thu May 22, 2014 9:27 am  Guest
i sincerely follow your words, and yes there is something about this world, a veil that is surrounding us that we can't see past through. we didn't know how to create a fire, we didn't know an element that powerful could exist, so our knowledge was limited by the "unawareness". but once we found the existence of that element, we began to realize its importance, we began to work on it, and finally we were able to fathom the possibilities of things far beyond our dreams. but yes in the beginning there is a fear of being burned by the same fire, but we need to learn, to control, to actually gather our courage to take a leap of faith and grab what lies ahead of us, and this is exactly what life is. but this is of course an endless topic, as endless life is (only if we dare enough to claim it).

i didn't wanna give you any wrong idea by my comment but i didn't want to hold too much with my already acquired knowledge. as we know the concept of immortality and vampirism moves side by side but still the term that was coined with the vampirism here was, "semi-immortality". i think an explanation would be required, if any. i am not trying soak myself with hubris and blind myself with what i already know and take anything for granted. but instead i am just trying to open myself for all the possibilities. i know everything will be explained in due time, and this is just an initial discussion but i'll keep my horses down and wait for what others have to say.

Brian.
Post on Mon May 26, 2014 2:03 am  Charm Moonchild
Thank you for understanding what I meant from my last reply. It is true that there is a veil that is constantly being pulled over the eyes of society, but the question here is where is the veil coming from. Or rather, why do people have such unawareness of such things. If you believe that everyone is capable of doing anything they want - if they put their mind into it then you are one step closer to breaking the limits. This unawareness has been programmed into our minds and as we grow it is often a default setting for most people to go to. To preserve our minds and our egos from failure, it is better to say that something is impossible and to be the victim in it.

I've realized that a lot of people are looking for help when it comes to becoming a vampire and looking at previous posts here, it seems that a lot of people are trying to say that to be able to do this they should also try to help themselves. This may seem harsh to a lot of the younger members of this forum. But let me just reiterate something. The admins, mods and other members who are telling you to at least find it in yourselves to get up and find answers and to actually help yourself isn't harsh. We are placed in this world for a higher purpose. The only person who can tell you what your purpose is yourself. I understand that there have been a lot of excuses, failures and what-nots but thinking about this things and mulling yourself in failure will not change anything. It is when you decide to get up and find the road that you will start your true journey. The world of vampires/werewolves and the immortals is all bigger than what you think. It is not a nutshell that takes awhile to crack, and what I speak of is not mainly directed to vampirism. If you dig deeper enough you will see that immortality is but a cycle that moves. Just like the life force in every single living thing in this planet.

Another way to see the point is thru this scenario. Imagine for a moment that whomever asked to be turned to a vampire/werewolf/immortal is given that chance. Without any question, second thought or query. It would be a great scenario, right? But look at it in a point in time where it is a hundred years, or let's just say 25 years. Being turned to something you want without any thought into it, what do you think would be the result? Wouldn't you just think that life as another being would be as boring as your life now? Without the proper training of your mind and body to actually embrace the gift of immortality, how do you think you will survive endless years, passing by quickly and everyone passes on? A lot would probably ask for death or even find a way to once again find themselves depressed and beating themselves down. Is this the world you want to have? We already have too much of that now and 25 years and 100 years of it yet again will not move us further to evolution. I'm sure a lot of you will say - I will never be bored if I'm a vampire/werewolf/immortal. I'll never be like what I am today once I am turned. But let me ask you this if these words were true then why did you lose interest when someone told you to help yourself and learn more about the path you are taking?
Re:
Post on Tue May 27, 2014 2:10 am  Guest
Charm Moonchild wrote:
Thank you for understanding what I meant from my last reply. It is true that there is a veil that is constantly being pulled over the eyes of society, but the question here is where is the veil coming from. Or rather, why do people have such unawareness of such things. If you believe that everyone is capable of doing anything they want - if they put their mind into it then you are one step closer to breaking the limits. This unawareness has been programmed into our minds and as we grow it is often a default setting for most people to go to. To preserve our minds and our egos from failure, it is better to say that something is impossible and to be the victim in it.

I've realized that a lot of people are looking for help when it comes to becoming a vampire and looking at previous posts here, it seems that a lot of people are trying to say that to be able to do this they should also try to help themselves. This may seem harsh to a lot of the younger members of this forum. But let me just reiterate something. The admins, mods and other members who are telling you to at least find it in yourselves to get up and find answers and to actually help yourself isn't harsh. We are placed in this world for a higher purpose. The only person who can tell you what your purpose is yourself. I understand that there have been a lot of excuses, failures and what-nots but thinking about this things and mulling yourself in failure will not change anything. It is when you decide to get up and find the road that you will start your true journey. The world of vampires/werewolves and the immortals is all bigger than what you think. It is not a nutshell that takes awhile to crack, and what I speak of is not mainly directed to vampirism. If you dig deeper enough you will see that immortality is but a cycle that moves. Just like the life force in every single living thing in this planet.

Another way to see the point is thru this scenario. Imagine for a moment that whomever asked to be turned to a vampire/werewolf/immortal is given that chance. Without any question, second thought or query. It would be a great scenario, right? But look at it in a point in time where it is a hundred years, or let's just say 25 years. Being turned to something you want without any thought into it, what do you think would be the result? Wouldn't you just think that life as another being would be as boring as your life now? Without the proper training of your mind and body to actually embrace the gift of immortality, how do you think you will survive endless years, passing by quickly and everyone passes on? A lot would probably ask for death or even find a way to once again find themselves depressed and beating themselves down. Is this the world you want to have? We already have too much of that now and 25 years and 100 years of it yet again will not move us further to evolution. I'm sure a lot of you will say - I will never be bored if I'm a vampire/werewolf/immortal. I'll never be like what I am today once I am turned. But let me ask you this if these words were true then why did you lose interest when someone told you to help yourself and learn more about the path you are taking?

you speak the absolute truth Charm. half of the people here are not even sure of what they will do after gaining immortality, or let's just say they are fascinated by the concept of living a nice "teen-vampire" life, and all that crap. but of course there are always exceptions, and i am not talking about everyone, but most. it is funny sometimes if we try to look at the future and ask ourselves what we are going to do after gaining immortality, everything gets so bleak or it keeps winding around about living the same normal human life that we are running away from, or maybe we are just craving for power or something to be different in this world full of hypocrisy and pretence, but where will it get us in the future, we don't know.but we should, it is a path we can't run away from, so we need to be sure about what we are trying to play with, or it will consume us whole.
Post on Wed May 28, 2014 7:50 pm  Charm Moonchild
briansanders wrote:
you speak the absolute truth Charm. half of the people here are not even sure of what they will do after gaining immortality, or let's just say they are fascinated by the concept of living a nice "teen-vampire" life, and all that crap. but of course there are always exceptions, and i am not talking about everyone, but most. it is funny sometimes if we try to look at the future and ask ourselves what we are going to do after gaining immortality, everything gets so bleak or it keeps winding around about living the same normal human life that we are running away from, or maybe we are just craving for power or something to be different in this world full of hypocrisy and pretence, but where will it get us in the future, we don't know.but we should, it is a path we can't run away from, so we need to be sure about what we are trying to play with, or it will consume us whole.

This is one of the reasons why immortality can be difficult to comprehend. Not to sound righteous and all high but it is the truth. Being honest to yourself is actually the key here, do you really want this gift or curse (however you want to take it)? Or is it a single whim that you want to pursue just because it is the new fad or delusion today?

Seems like the post has not been answered by a lot of members. Nonetheless, I just wanted to put it out into the open, let members or others see it, that's why it's in the General Talk area. I am still waiting to hear the opinion of others but for now this will do.

So Brian, what to do with you now?
Post on Wed May 28, 2014 8:19 pm  Nightshade
Charm Moonchild wrote:
briansanders wrote:

This is one of the reasons why immortality can be difficult to comprehend. Not to sound righteous and all high but it is the truth. Being honest to yourself is actually the key here, do you really want this gift or curse (however you want to take it)? Or is it a single whim that you want to pursue just because it is the new fad or delusion today?

Seems like the post has not been answered by a lot of members. Nonetheless, I just wanted to put it out into the open, let members or others see it, that's why it's in the General Talk area. I am still waiting to hear the opinion of others but for now this will do.

Both are extremely right my motives are mostly secret but I do have a couple plans I am hoping to put in motion when I do become a vampire. I'm going to create a neutral place were vampires, werewolves, etc can mingle...Though don't know if it'll work but hopefully it does...
Re:
Post on Thu May 29, 2014 4:34 am  Guest
Charm Moonchild wrote:

honestly i have no idea how to respond to that.
Post on Thu May 29, 2014 7:35 pm  Charm Moonchild
Nightshade wrote:

Both are extremely right my motives are mostly secret but I do have a couple plans I am hoping to put in motion when I do become a vampire. I'm going to create a neutral place were vampires, werewolves, etc can mingle...Though don't know if it'll work but hopefully it does...

I do understand the need for secrecy on your part Nightshade, although I don't think I've heard your opinion about my questions on immortality on this thread. Nonetheless, I just wanted to add another question that pertains mostly on your latest answer. Actually it is more of a question also from my original post.

2. Are you able to see yourself living forever? And this question I specifically stress on the “YOU” part. You see immortality is not a choice for everyone, it is not based whether you are going to spend it with someone or a group. I want to know if given a situation, will you be able to live forever, alone.
3. If given a chance, are you able to break away from what you know now and learn more about immortality? How far would you go?
4. Is it only vampirism that you are interested in? Since you say you want to create a safe haven for different beings..
5. If you were offered another path aside from vampirism would you take it?

Blessed be,
Post on Thu May 29, 2014 7:36 pm  Charm Moonchild
briansanders wrote:
Charm Moonchild wrote:

So with these realizations that you have and as I can see you have an open mind what is next for you, Brian? What do you plan to do?
Re:
Post on Fri May 30, 2014 2:26 am  Guest
Charm Moonchild wrote:
briansanders wrote:
Charm Moonchild wrote:

So with these realizations that you have and as I can see you have an open mind what is next for you, Brian? What do you plan to do?

well i am gonna do what i have always done, keep on with my "normal-life" and meanwhile look for more knowledge, as much as i could scour, to make sure i have the best option to choose from. you can't make a wise choice unless you are aware of all the possibilities. it's not that i don't have a path to walk on, but right now i am just waiting for a "kick".

though i am waiting to add another section in the pages, as i can sense something big is coming by the reference of your last question.
Post on Fri May 30, 2014 8:39 am  Nightshade
Charm Moonchild wrote:
Nightshade wrote:

I do understand the need for secrecy on your part Nightshade, although I don't think I've heard your opinion about my questions on immortality on this thread. Nonetheless, I just wanted to add another question that pertains mostly on your latest answer. Actually it is more of a question also from my original post.

4. Is it only vampirism that you are interested in? Since you say you want to create a safe haven for different beings..

Blessed be,

What entices me to become immortal is the fact that I can live alone with out problems. I can see my self living forever, I don't care much for human or interaction with others much as long as I am not face to face with them. I am willingly to break away from what i know of immortality and learn more about it. I'm attracted to most things but vampirism is the strongest. I have had more of my memories come back to me from my past lives. In one I was a high priestess. If i was offered another path aside from vampirism I might take it. But the odds of that is slim depending on what is being offered. See I prefer the taste of blood over much else. I have many other reasons why I do want to be immortal but you most likely will cringe from my other reasons. So as to take I won't tell.
Post on Fri May 30, 2014 9:17 pm  Charm Moonchild
briansanders wrote:
Charm Moonchild wrote:
briansanders wrote:
Charm Moonchild wrote:

well i am gonna do what i have always done, keep on with my "normal-life" and meanwhile look for more knowledge, as much as i could scour, to make sure i have the best option to choose from. you can't make a wise choice unless you are aware of all the possibilities. it's not that i don't have a path to walk on, but right now i am just waiting for a "kick".

though i am waiting to add another section in the pages, as i can sense something big is coming by the reference of your last question.

Brian,

Knowledge after all is power, it is wise to take as much as we can to grow and to go beyond what we have know. When you want these things to happen can only come from you. So in a sense, have you found the "kick" you are looking for? You are not mistaken, something big or let's just say something different can happen when you want it to happen. I will be in touch.

Nightshade wrote:
Charm Moonchild wrote:
Nightshade wrote:

Blessed be,

What entices me to become immortal is the fact that I can live alone with out problems. I can see my self living forever, I don't care much for human or interaction with others much as long as I am not face to face with them. I am willingly to break away from what i know of immortality and learn more about it. I'm attracted to most things but vampirism is the strongest. I have had more of my memories come back to me from my past lives. In one I was a high priestess. If i was offered another path aside from vampirism I might take it. But the odds of that is slim depending on what is being offered. See I prefer the taste of blood over much else. I have many other reasons why I do want to be immortal but you most likely will cringe from my other reasons. So as to take I won't tell.

Nightshade,

I understand your reasons and I am not one to judge. Although, I am curious my dear, so when you do find your path to becoming a vampire or immortality you then will not want any interaction with anyone not even your sire or the person that gave you the gift? I just find it curious that you mentioned before that you want to create a safe haven for other beings (vampires, werewolves, etc) but would gladly set aside humans who are much part of the world as we all know it. Like it or not, we are part of everything that is happening in this little planet, one person's action may not be as monumental but it creates a ripple that affects everyone. The reason for my curiosity is I am trying to find people who can work as a unit and are just, not taking any side but are there to bring balance. I do not mean to offend you by my words and as I have said I meant no judgement, I just feel that you have more secrets that you are letting on and the angst from these desires often lead to a different path.
Post on Sat May 31, 2014 6:59 am  janejane
Here is my answer for you.
Firstly, What immortality really entices me is its source. I want to learn about how immortality works , the process of it(further than vampirism).

Secondly, If I were to live forever alone I had to find 'something' to distract me from sorrow that I would surely get from loneliness.

Thirdly, If given a chance I would like to learn everything about it but if that chance is to become a vampire or to be immortal, I am sorry to say that I would decline.I just want to learn about it. What I really want to achieve is to find another way to end the suffering of life by myself after I have learnt about Bhuddism and the enlightenment. Personally, I think immortality is the path without physical suffering and illness but mental suffering,loneliness and sorrow still.

I'm sorry if what I said sounds grammatically wrong in English. Smile

Last edited by janejane on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post on Sat May 31, 2014 7:26 am  Nightshade
Charm Moonchild wrote:
briansanders wrote:
Charm Moonchild wrote:
briansanders wrote:
Charm Moonchild wrote:

Brian,

Knowledge after all is power, it is wise to take as much as we can to grow and to go beyond what we have know. When you want these things to happen can only come from you. So in a sense, have you found the "kick" you are looking for? You are not mistaken, something big or let's just say something different can happen when you want it to happen. I will be in touch.

Nightshade wrote:
Charm Moonchild wrote:
Nightshade wrote:

Blessed be,

Nightshade,

I understand your reasons and I am not one to judge. Although, I am curious my dear, so when you do find your path to becoming a vampire or immortality you then will not want any interaction with anyone not even your sire or the person that gave you the gift? I just find it curious that you mentioned before that you want to create a safe haven for other beings (vampires, werewolves, etc) but would gladly set aside humans who are much part of the world as we all know it. Like it or not, we are part of everything that is happening in this little planet, one person's action may not be as monumental but it creates a ripple that affects everyone. The reason for my curiosity is I am trying to find people who can work as a unit and are just, not taking any side but are there to bring balance. I do not mean to offend you by my words and as I have said I meant no judgement, I just feel that you have more secrets that you are letting on and the angst from these desires often lead to a different path.

I am not mad for your curiosity. I am not mad at you. Once i do become a vampire or obtain immortality I shall help you with your group.
Post on Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:45 am  Charm Moonchild
Nightshade wrote:
I am not mad for your curiosity. I am not mad at you. Once i do become a vampire or obtain immortality I shall help you with your group.

Nightshade,

Thank you very much for the offer, my dear. It is a kind offer but I am pretty sure that I will be able to find the right people in time. This post may seem like a simple discussion but it has given me an insight on each person that has contributed.

Thank you again and good luck on your path.

Blessed be,
Post on Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:54 am  Charm Moonchild
janejane wrote:
Here is my question for you.
Firstly, What immortality really entices me is its source. I want to learn about how immortality works , the process of it(further than vampirism).

Secondly, If I were to live forever alone I had to find 'something' to distract me from sorrow that I would surely get from loneliness.

Thirdly, If given a chance I would like to learn everything about it but if that chance is to become a vampire or to be immortal, I am sorry to say that I would decline.I just want to learn about it. What I really want to achieve is to find another way to end the suffering of life by myself after I have learnt about Bhuddism and the enlightenment. Personally, I think immortality is the path without physical suffering and illness but mental suffering,loneliness and sorrow still.

Dear Jane,

It is good to hear from you and I am glad you have given your opinion with regards to the topic that I have started. Please do not apologize about your English, I understood your point clearly. There is more to language that speaks to a person, and sometimes we just have to listen and understand. I understand your take on immortality and that if given a chance to become one you would decline. Though I must say that your thirst for knowledge about immortality is the "inner you" that wants to go beyond and break what society has imposed on everyone. If you read my posts and conversation with Brian then you will see what I mean. I am willing to help you understand more about immortality but not pertaining to vampirism directly. It maybe what you are looking for when you say that you want to help end suffering. I am assuming that you are journeying this enlightened path not only to help yourself but others as well?

I hope you are well, Jane.

As always, blessed be,
Post on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:38 pm  janejane
Charm Moonchild wrote:
janejane wrote:
Here is my question for you.

Dear Jane,

It is good to hear from you and I am glad you have given your opinion with regards to the topic that I have started. Please do not apologize about your English, I understood your point clearly. There is more to language that speaks to a person, and sometimes we just have to listen and understand. I understand your take on immortality and that if given a chance to become one you would decline. Though I must say that your thirst for knowledge about immortality is the "inner you" that wants to go beyond and break what society has imposed on everyone. If you read my posts and conversation with Brian then you will see what I mean. I am willing to help you understand more about immortality but not pertaining to vampirism directly. It maybe what you are looking for when you say that you want to help end suffering. I am assuming that you are journeying this enlightened path not only to help yourself but others as well?

I hope you are well, Jane.

As always, blessed be,

I understand what you said, Charm. Humans are not only born to live their lives and at the end they just die.There must be something that they are unaware of. Something that is always waiting for them to reach and to learn more about.
And yes, you are absolutely right, Charm.
Since I was born with 'regular human life', I have always felt that beyond society we are trapped in,The truth is waiting for us all to know and learn. No matter if it is immortality or not. And to reach the truth we have to break that barrier.
Maybe that is why people still don't know what the meaning of life is.

And thank you so much that you are willing to help me understand  more about immortality. I ,myself are willing to be your student and  learn from you too. The best gift in the world to be recieved and to be given to people is knowledge.

I really appreciate it and thank you again, Charm. I hope you are doing well too.
Thank you
Post on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:34 pm  Charm Moonchild
Thank you Brian, Jane and Nightshade. You have given me an insight on your perceptions about the topic. Again this topic is still open for discussion and anyone who wants to let me know their opinion or if you have any questions feel free to post it in this thread. I will do my best to drop by once in awhile to see if anyone has added anything.

I hope you are all well.

Blessed be,
Post on Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:40 pm  Urushabi
I do not need immorality,why you may ask? I am Lord Kalebi,I this is my last life I will need to die,I would love to be a vampire,if anyone were to change me they would receive great benefits,I will die as a vampire in a glorious battle,one that the stories will be told for centuries,and after I die,I will own a realm. I AM Lord KALEBI.
Post on Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:59 pm  Urushabi
My realm,a paradise for mages,vampires,werewolves,and any other supernatural beings,.... still I am planning other things,councils,rulers,towns,regions,races,and many other things,..... a new type of magic... I even have my own language,Rijka,before one enters my realm,you must first learn Rijka,when I am reborn into my realm Rijka will be the only language that I know. I could go on and on about what I have planned and etc.
Post   Sponsored content

What is it About Immortality?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: General Talk-
Jump to: