Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am by DarrenSanguine

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am by AzazelStrix

» Can vampires eat meat?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm by darkdiela5

» A way to increase chance of vampire abilities?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am by AzazelStrix

» Ritual of Mobloch.Making the pact&Merging with his servitor.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm by DarrenSanguine

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 am by DarrenSanguine

» Question about a spell
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Problems with Astral

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Astral    Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:25 pm

Try meditating before your meditation for astral, if need be get a white sage smug stick and a lavender smug stick and purify yourself and your room.

On your hearing Smile some people have strange things that can not be explained
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gothicsilence.deviantart.com
Soper

PostSubject: Problems with Astral    Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:25 am

Hello

I have a problem regarding astral travel.

Now i'm going to tell a little background of what has happened.

See, the first few times i tried astral i only got vibrations in my knees, nowhere else, only knees. I thought that I was doing something wrong so I started looking for a new
technique and I found a good one, a technique that requires a rope dangling from the ceiling and you ''climbing up'' it. So i tried it and it worked VERY good. I got this sideways 8 feeling. Basically: ∞. It felt like waves, it went to me head, then looped around itself, then went to my knees, looped around.. etc. So when it was doing that for the first time I suddenly woke up, my body and hands were shaking for a good 5 minutes, but it was a good feeling, i wasn't shaking of fear but rather goodness. Fast forward to the next day, when i tried again... I was getting relaxed, then something happened that scared the shit out of me.
There was a sound on my wall that sounded like someone was washing a window: Up down, up down, up down,(you know the sound when you are washing a window) but on my wall. I jumped up turned the light on and there was a little white chalk line(about 2cm) close to where the sound was, and yes, I do have white chalk in my room, but i've never written something on the wall even close to where the noise was. Now im usually not that scared of noises, being that i hear my name being called atleast 20+ times a day (among other.. things that i've heard) but that noise did startle me, mainly because i was relaxed. I was a little scared so i skipped a day of doing Astral.
Now the day after that, when I tried again I was a little startled because i feared that it might happen again, but nevertheless I tried again.. nothing happened, no vibrations or anything. But I did not give up.
Now over the next few days when i tried, the fear that it might happen again, or fear in general went away the more I tried doing Astral, but nothing happened.

That's why im writing, I don't really know whats going on, is the fear still there on a subconscious level? Or is it something else?

PS: I don't know if this helps on any level, but when i was younger  I went to the doctor, i'm not going to go into detail why, but they found out that i can hear slightly higher frequencies then normal, if that helps in any way..   Smile

Thank you for reading
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Problems with Astral
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1