Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Where do I get a lycanthropus flower?
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:37 pm by DarrenSanguine

» An Estimation of Feeding
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:16 am by AzazelStrix

» Sumatran Invincible ritual
Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:01 pm by AzazelStrix

» interview with a vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:32 am by Admin

» Do vampires find peace ?
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:20 am by Admin

» Dream of vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:26 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:23 pm by AzazelStrix

» Questions and Requests
Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:42 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Announcement: Runnin up the Forum and Forum Rules.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostAnnouncement: Runnin up the Forum and Forum Rules.

Greetings Everybody,

As you can notice we the Adms, and moderators, we all have been away for a really long time.

Sebastian and I have agreed to running up the Forum, in order to help you guys. After all thats the reason of this.

And thats why we will have some rules, and we will need your cooperation and respect about it.

So here we go:

1. We will reserve, to ourself, the right to administrate the forum.
2. We will not tolerate Trolls and any disrespectful behaviours.
3. Kindly post your question and entries in the respective sections as are provided within this forum to avoid any confusion and to allow the members to respond as quickly as possible.
4. There are already sections provided in the forum e.g., "Q & A" subsection for each major topic including vampirism, lycanthropy and many more, "General Talks" etc. Kindly check those sections of the website before posting any question in the website. There is a strong possibility that the question have already been asked before by someone. Doing do will save you the time and it will help us in maintaining stability in the forum.
5. Kindly keep your personal talks to yourself and not spam the forum with irrelevant talks. We have provided each member with the option of "pm", and an open "Chatbox". Feel free to use those options.
6. The admin will not tolerate any trolls who are surging this forum with their irrelevant requests for being turned. No such requests are going to be responded and it will be regarded as a "Spam" which will be eliminated as such. Further indulging with the same action might result in temporary banishment or permanent deletion of the user account without any warning.
7. It is also requested, especially from the "NEW MEMBERS", to take their time for exploring this website and to check each section before making any question. It is possible that the question has been asked before as mentioned earlier.

Some of the post you will find that are deleted or locked.
The reason of this is because as part of this fresh start we will aliminate SPAM from the roots. And we will not allows SPAM.
This includes the several post people create like this:

"turn me"
"whos a vam here, turn me"
"please help"

The reason why this will be locked and eliminated is because WE DO HAVE A POST with the nosferatu pact detailed.
IF YOU FEEL PREPARED FOR THIS, THEN GO AND PERFORM IT.

If you need help regarding this before the pact, have doubts or need to ask for something, please do, also after the ritual.

Feel free to create a post to open up a discussion, BUT please first review if a similar topic was already created if so please go to this one and comment.

I really hope everyone understands why we are taking this actions and can respect it and colaborate with us.

In addition to this, if theres a topic you want to know or want to us to review please let us know, so we can get to it faster.
The sole purpose of this website is to provide guidance to all those who possess an earnest desire to walk on the path of the darkness. This is not a place for wannabes and sure as hell not a place for role playing. It is requested from all the members to keep it that way. IF YOU CANNOT PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER AND TAKE A STEP FOR THE THING THAT YOU CALL YOUR DREAM, YOU ARE NOT WORTHY ENOUGH TO FOLLOW THIS PATH. Nobody can help you out but YOU, on your own. We can only provide assistance and guide you in the right path. For all those posers and wannabes who are living a teen fantasy of a vampire savior to appear out of the thin air and change your life forever, this is not a place for you. If you think you have a dream and are worthy enough to earn this gift of IMMORTALITY, then PROVE IT! We have provided you with everything that you need, so pick a track and walk on it till you find the door at the end of the road. And that would be your chance to enter the other realm of IMMORTALITY. NOBODY is going to give you a ride or change your life. SO STOP ASKING FOR US TO TURN YOU, because you have already been provided with enough information. If you can't do a ritual or if you are too scared to follow up then work on that part, change, evolve. Nobody cares about the weaklings who do not possess the power to help their own self.
For now thats all i have in mind, if something comes up feel free to contact Sebastian or myself.

We will be happy to help you in this path, just be patience.

Note: Although the website already provides enough rituals for being turned into a vampire, we personally do not guarantee for the success of any. Not because the rituals don't work, OF COURSE THEY DO,but we cannot guarantee if you are prepared and worthy enough for being turned by the demonic gods. We can help you with the preparation, BUT we personally have been training people with only one ritual and that is The Nosferatu Pact". This is the ritual that the Admin and his followers have used in the past, this is the ritual that people have been following and succeeding with since it was first posted in 2005 and this is the one we, ourselves have used to change countless of humans into vampires. There are people who are unwilling to do the Nosferatu Pact due to their own issues, for them we have provided various alternatives. So feel free to commence with one and ask for help if you really need it.

Blessed be,

Lia

Last edited by Miss Lia on Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Similar topics

-
» Skadi Forum Vanished
» ICWAI will get new name as “Institute of Cost Accountants of India” – Members will get “ACMA” and “FCMA”
» Forum Rank Structure
» New Sub-Forum
» BACk ISSUES O.F.R. (Online Forum Release)
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Announcement: Runnin up the Forum and Forum Rules. :: Comments

I probably speak for many when I say that I completely understand your actions.
And I'm thankfull that there are sill people here to help all of us and keep the forum going.

I personal want to thank you Miss Lia and Sebastian as well for guiding me before and after i performed the Pact and still doing it. You both are a great help. Everyone can be happy to have you here
Comocodran wrote:
And I'm thankfull that there are sill people here to help all of us and keep the forum going.

I personal want to thank you Miss Lia and Sebastian as well for guiding me before and after i performed the Pact and still doing it. You both are a great help. Everyone can be happy to have you here

PERSONALLY, BASICALLY, OBVIOUSLY
ITS KINDA UNFAIR FOR US. YOU HAVING GUIDANCE FROM THE VAMPIRES MODERATORS, MISS LIA AND SEBASTIAN... BUT WE? WHERE IS OUR GUIDANCE?? MISS LIA AND SEBASTIAN.. I'VE BEEN SENDING YOU MANY PRIVATE MESSAGES. YOU DONT ANSWER. WHAT SUPPOSED TO BE THE PROBLEM? IM JUST LIKE THIS GUY? WHY CANT I DESERVE A RESPONSE AND A HELP, ESPECIALLY A GUIDANCE FROM YOU ? PLEASE. DONT BE BIAS. YOU WOULD THINK THAT IM NOT DESERVING BUT I KNOW IM MORE DESERVING THAN THE REAL VAMPIRES THEMSELVES. LIKE FOR REAL TALK MAN!
Re: Announcement: Runnin up the Forum and Forum Rules.
Post on Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:29 pm  Guest
iwanttobeavampire wrote:

ITS KINDA UNFAIR FOR US. YOU HAVING GUIDANCE FROM THE VAMPIRES MODERATORS, MISS LIA AND SEBASTIAN... BUT WE? WHERE IS OUR GUIDANCE?? MISS LIA AND SEBASTIAN.. I'VE BEEN SENDING YOU MANY PRIVATE MESSAGES. YOU DONT ANSWER. WHAT SUPPOSED TO BE THE PROBLEM?  IM JUST LIKE THIS GUY? WHY CANT I DESERVE A RESPONSE AND A HELP, ESPECIALLY A GUIDANCE FROM YOU ? PLEASE. DONT BE BIAS. YOU WOULD THINK THAT IM NOT DESERVING BUT I KNOW IM MORE DESERVING THAN THE REAL VAMPIRES THEMSELVES. LIKE FOR REAL TALK MAN!

Hello "Iwanttobeavampire"

Sail in the website, find the Nosferatu Pact and perform it.

I suggest you to read very carefully again ABOVE. We will be happy to help you.

I do not have any private message from you, please do not lie in this forum. you could create a bad idea to the rest of the members.

Blessed be,
Hello Iwanttobeavampire,

I wonder, what makes you think you deserve to be a vampire more then those, who have managed to do it?
Your posts are complains and demands, I see nothing that proofes you especially worthy.
I don't want to sound mean, I dont know you and therefore can't estimate you. Also I cant answer for the Admins.
But I think the reason why I recieved guidance and you not (yet) ist simple. After I tried a ritual I posted it. Then I was asked about my state.
When they saw that I showed good signs Misslia and Sebastian helped me interpret my symptoms and gave me specific tips, customised for my situation.

The vampires are one of the most legendary beings in this world, the personifitation of the human fear of the darkness. Mightier than any human could ever dream of become.
With all due respect, such power will not just been thrown at you. YOU have to work for it, earn it.
If you do, if you seriously try, then I'm sure the admins will help you as they did with me. Then and only THEN you can call youself worthy of being a true vampire.
iwanttobeavampire wrote:
Comocodran wrote:

ITS KINDA UNFAIR FOR US. YOU HAVING GUIDANCE FROM THE VAMPIRES MODERATORS, MISS LIA AND SEBASTIAN... BUT WE? WHERE IS OUR GUIDANCE?? MISS LIA AND SEBASTIAN.. I'VE BEEN SENDING YOU MANY PRIVATE MESSAGES. YOU DONT ANSWER. WHAT SUPPOSED TO BE THE PROBLEM?  IM JUST LIKE THIS GUY? WHY CANT I DESERVE A RESPONSE AND A HELP, ESPECIALLY A GUIDANCE FROM YOU ? PLEASE. DONT BE BIAS. YOU WOULD THINK THAT IM NOT DESERVING BUT I KNOW IM MORE DESERVING THAN THE REAL VAMPIRES THEMSELVES. LIKE FOR REAL TALK MAN!
It seems like this website has changed so much. I really miss the old days when the site was full of people who could figure things out on their own, try to provide and learn as much as they could.

The time has gone too fast and many things has changed, especially, the new members, Please, I want you all to stop whining and 'actually' work for what you think you deserve. Make your dream realistic not just sitting in front of your computer making a useless post asking for help without doing anything on your own.
Hey
Post on Thu May 28, 2015 1:22 pm  Wolfy le stray
I don't think it is fair to say that,  all of the new members ask of the site and contribute little or nothing.

I for one,  try my best to give and contribute goodo information to the site and the others on it. My knowledge of many things may not be vast but, I do put forward a sincere effort to be one that gives information to as a posed to just receive knowledge. But I can understand the point of view you are coming from.  I as well as you and likely many other members,  wish that all who become members of this site should try to add useful information to it and help each other instead of just copy what is of use.

I am a new member,  and feel your anger is towards all new members but, not all new members fail to understand the need and importance of the co-operative effort that is the basis of what the site is about
Comocodran wrote:
Hello Iwanttobeavampire,

I wonder, what makes you think you deserve to be a vampire more then those, who have managed to do it?
Your posts are complains and demands, I see nothing that proofes you especially worthy.
I don't want to sound mean, I dont know you and therefore can't estimate you. Also I cant answer for the Admins.
But I think the reason why I recieved guidance and you not (yet) ist simple. After I tried a ritual I posted it. Then I was asked about my state.
When they saw that I showed good signs Misslia and Sebastian helped me interpret my symptoms and gave me specific tips, customised for my situation.

The vampires are one of the most legendary beings in this world, the personifitation of the human fear of the darkness. Mightier than any human could ever dream of become.
With all due respect, such power will not just been thrown at you. YOU have to work for it, earn it.
If you do, if you seriously try, then I'm sure the admins will help you as they did with me. Then and only THEN you can call youself worthy of being a true vampire.

I couldn't agree more, with you Comocodran.  

Peace.
Hey I'm a new member can u help me to become a vampire

Announcement: Runnin up the Forum and Forum Rules.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: General Talk-
Jump to: