Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am by DarrenSanguine

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am by AzazelStrix

» Can vampires eat meat?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm by darkdiela5

» A way to increase chance of vampire abilities?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am by AzazelStrix

» Ritual of Mobloch.Making the pact&Merging with his servitor.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm by DarrenSanguine

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 am by DarrenSanguine

» Question about a spell
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Astral_Vampire's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucifer

PostSubject: Astral_Vampire's   Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:06 pm

I'm posting this topic since the form doesn't have a better clarification about the topic Astral Vampires. So let's start.

Astral projection or O.B.E (out of body experience) is a state when an individual is able to separate his/her soul from him/herself. It is mostly experienced after having several lucid dreams.
Lucid dreams are those dreams that are likely to be controlled by an individuals mind even though they are in sleep. Mind has many abilities that we're not aware off.
So developing and controlling the mind is the one and only way. Here pure mental strength is the criteria.
sometimes some may feel like flying or any other unusual thing,during sleep and they will eventually come to know that its a dream. So they try to come back their senses but some wander in the world of dreams. Everything is possible during such dream..if they like to fly then they can fly,or run supersonic, or any other superhero stuff since its a dream.
But Astral projection is a bit different. Its not a dream....its something that lies further ahead. it involves actual out of body experience. We can even see our physical body still sleeping while we cross the borders of our realm. Its something really unimaginable.
Humans are said to have the sixth sense. But all can't attain that sort of power since years and years of practice,patience,control are required. people with sixth sense can easily work with their CHAKRA and go to other realms.
For instance , in old stories of India Sages used to meditate for several years uninterruptedly.
Astral projection is not a thing of new era. it was a remainder of old Spiritual world!..
Everyone with mind power can cross the different realm but can't carry their body. for instance , when we die we can't carry our body or our earthly things with us since they are belongings of earthly real. Our soul do not belong to earthly realm so they are able to pass on from realm to realm.

Now comes the Vampire's.
Vampires or the undead are said to possess the ability of O.B.E. For vampires to exist in earth they require an earthly body to hold on to. They can exist either in earth or in astral word, what I call SPIRIT word. So they often travel to many realms which are currently beyond our senses.
if an individual encounters a vampire in astral world,he will not survive unless he knows what to do. Those energy vampires might drain every single bit of soul energy left in him. To avoid this a good amount of mental power,what I refer to spirit power is needed.
Remember, He Who does a astral projection is 90% guaranteed to encounter A DARK ENTITY. So be ready.
Criteria......
#Spirit power
#Courage
#Well knowledge
#Methods of defence.
one more thing ,More the scared you are
,the faster they will drain the hell out of you. So LEAVE FEAR BEHIND or leave O.B.E behind...

The form provides enough information about Astral projection. My advise to follow it,get started.

Regards Lucifer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: Astral_Vampire's   Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:39 pm

Very interesting read,
I never thought of the connection between lucid dreaming and O.B.E. like this but it does make allot of sense to me as a way to prepare your mind.
If someone was looking for an easy way to become more acclimated with lucid dreaming, I can personally recommend the herb Mug-wort to increase your awareness of your dreams, unless you are prone to seizures as Thujone(active component) can lower your threshold. Of course meditation is the way to go for gaining more control of your lucid dream state. I lucid dream all the time but have never pulled off the big O.B.E. willingly. I did once when I was in a coma for a few days.

Hope I haven't gone of topic too much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mywish5

PostSubject: Coinsidience? I think not   Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:23 am

Weird, you posted this when I watched a video about Astral Projection.. Is this somekinda sign?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Astral_Vampire's   Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:49 am

mywish5 wrote:
Weird, you posted this when I watched a video about Astral Projection.. Is this somekinda sign?
may you have to find it yourself. its the best way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astral_Vampire's   

Back to top Go down

Astral_Vampire's
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: 6. Get changed astrally-
Jump to: