Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Where do I get a lycanthropus flower?
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:37 pm by DarrenSanguine

» An Estimation of Feeding
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:16 am by AzazelStrix

» Sumatran Invincible ritual
Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:01 pm by AzazelStrix

» interview with a vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:32 am by Admin

» Do vampires find peace ?
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:20 am by Admin

» Dream of vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:26 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:23 pm by AzazelStrix

» Questions and Requests
Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:42 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Is This Forum Dead?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
narutochatsrcool

PostIs This Forum Dead?

I remember being here a few years ago on an account I can't remember. I wasn't 16 yet, and I always was excited to try out the reward system. Now, I'm 16 and I'm here now, and it seems all the Admins haven't posted about the system in a very long time. Does anybody know what's happened? Is the reward and reputation system done for? Sad  If anyone has any information, please let me know!

Last edited by narutochatsrcool on Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» Forum Rank Structure
» New Sub-Forum
» BACk ISSUES O.F.R. (Online Forum Release)
» I see dead people!!!!!!
» Short Dream About My Daughters Friend Who Is Missing IRL Now Found Dead!
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Is This Forum Dead? :: Comments

Re: Is This Forum Dead?
Post on Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:52 am  Lucifer
Are you here to check whether forum is dead? if not mind your personal bisness. This is not a social networking site. Go through the rituals and information provided also mind the posts, it helps avoiding repeated questioning.
haven't you seen the announcement, well click it and read!...seriously, before posting unnecessary post..this post will be soon taken down, don't complaint about that .

Regards

Lucifer
Post on Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:10 pm  narutochatsrcool
Lucifer wrote:
Are you here to check whether forum is dead? if not mind your personal bisness. This is not a social networking site. Go through the rituals and information provided also mind the posts, it helps avoiding repeated questioning.
haven't you seen the announcement, well click it and read!...seriously, before posting unnecessary post..this post will be soon taken down, don't complaint about that .

Regards

Lucifer

Wow, this forum really is dead if the only people left here are rude like this, and unable to use proper grammar and spelling to make me think they're over the age of 10 and worth listening to. I was clearly just asking if points system still works. I HAVE read probably everything there is to find on this website and I haven't seen any posts about it in years. I wasn't asking about the RITUALS, I was asking about the POINTS SYSTEM.
Post on Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:21 pm  Lucifer
oh..now the point system hhaa....
is that it or anything else?..
Post on Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:30 pm  Lucifer
and now that you have mentioned it,this isn't a place to teach grammar and proper usage of language.
This is where many people find their salvation.
Post on Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:33 pm  narutochatsrcool
Lucifer wrote:
and now that you have mentioned it,this isn't a place to teach grammar and proper usage of language.

I know that...nevermind. I don't think you understand.

Lucifer wrote:

Yes, I'm just curious about the point system.
Re:
Post on Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:32 am  Sebastian
narutochatsrcool wrote:
Lucifer wrote:

Lucifer wrote:

no actually the point system was suggested by the admin himself when he was here. the competition closed down along with his disappearance a long long time ago.
I hope you do find something useful in this website. Feel free to go through the website.
Post on Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:04 pm  narutochatsrcool
Sebastian wrote:
narutochatsrcool wrote:
Lucifer wrote:

Lucifer wrote:

no actually the point system was suggested by the admin himself when he was here. the competition closed down along with his disappearance a long long time ago.
I hope you do find something useful in this website. Feel free to go through the website.

Oh, okay. Thank you very much!
Post on Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:17 am  Ahriman
Lucifer wrote:

Not to start a fight or anything but it does state in the rules & regulations clearly upon registration that members on this site are to be respectful and acknowledge-able oftheir spelling and grammar, just as any mature and adult like immortal undead vampire would. Wink
Ahriman wrote:
Lucifer wrote:

Not to start a fight or anything but it does state in the rules & regulations clearly upon registration that members on this site are to be respectful and acknowledge-able oftheir spelling and grammar, just as any mature and adult like immortal undead vampire would. Wink
Post   Sponsored content

Is This Forum Dead?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: General Talk-
Jump to: