Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am by DarrenSanguine

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am by AzazelStrix

» Can vampires eat meat?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm by darkdiela5

» A way to increase chance of vampire abilities?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am by AzazelStrix

» Ritual of Mobloch.Making the pact&Merging with his servitor.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm by DarrenSanguine

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 am by DarrenSanguine

» Question about a spell
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

fresh blood, need help starting ??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
grey

PostSubject: Re: fresh blood, need help starting ??   Sun May 24, 2015 8:34 pm

Lucifer, the he is actually a she...
As for if I have I met a real one?
I'm just researching them for a friend. This friend isn't human and I now know that they aren't a vampire..
They're more than this...
More powerful and a darker soul than those compared to the rest......
.....Hmmmm....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: fresh blood, need help starting ??   Mon May 25, 2015 1:16 am

grey wrote:
Lucifer, the he is actually a she...
As for if I have I met a real one?
I'm just researching them for a friend. This friend isn't human and I now know that they aren't a vampire..
They're more than this...
More powerful and a darker soul than those compared to the rest......
.....Hmmmm....
Okay..may you succeed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grey

PostSubject: Re: fresh blood, need help starting ??   Mon May 25, 2015 6:59 pm

Thank you, I wish the same for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
john1999

PostSubject: Re: fresh blood, need help starting ??   Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:43 am

Can someone help me.im wanting to be a vampire,I tried this spell but it didn't work and I'd be really happy if someone that I a vampire help me and lead me.i know you can't say your a vampire because its a rule or something but it'll save me a lot of time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peaceseeker

PostSubject: Re: fresh blood, need help starting ??   Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:48 am

Howdy, John1999 , I believe , (and anyone can correct me if I am wrong), that they prefer us to just do our research by the facts they have given in this forum, then try some of the methods described in the forum, like the rituals and such.

I have not really seen much activity here since I signed up, and my guess is that many Vampire's got tired of people wanting to convert them.

I wouldn't doubt that the only way a Vampire would convert anyone willingly, would be if a person didn't ask at all for them to do it, and instead just continued to show respect for the community by researching answers through the posts on this forum.

It's quite obvious to many here , (I would guess), that alot of us would like to be turned, (though we all have different reasons for it), so that is easily obvious to them I am sure, yet I believe , in order to be even considered, a human would have to show patient, respect, kindness, willingness to work for answers <not lazy and just ask instead of researching>  .

I wish you well and luck in your search for answers,  there is a way, I think, for someone to be turned astrally, that is an area I still have yet to read in this forum, and plan on reading it soon.

Anyhow I do hope you achieve what you want to do in life.  I definitely do not speak for any Vampires here, I am only replying with some thoughts I had.

I get the strong feeling though that many Vampires got tired of being asked to convert people. It's probably the reason hardly any seem to be around here right now, though I could be wrong.

Ya, so anyway, there are some rituals in this forum that a person can try, to become a vampire as well.

good luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iamhiko

PostSubject: Re: fresh blood, need help starting ??   Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:15 pm

helio ewerybody I am Justin and I am 21. I trying to become one of them 5 years. I can't anymore plz coll my 07918513648 I am from england about 150 mills from london
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primodial

PostSubject: Re: fresh blood, need help starting ??   Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:27 pm

Comocodran wrote:
Welcome cammipureblood

I would suggest to read through the "Vampires" section of this forum. I'm sure you will find many answers when you do.

But being bitten by one is not enough to become one. There must be an exchange of blood. Alternativly there is also a way to change people astral as far as I know.
Also these hints from your boyfriend doesnt seem that big to me. Many guys say things like that and talking about Dracula is not that uncommon either.
And alucard is a fiktional person used by Hellsing, Castlevania and probably others too. It's an idea from the new age, so pretty young.

By the way, something thats misunderstood a lot:
The pentagramm (witch star sign) is in fact NOT evil!
It's a neutral symbol which can be used for white and black magic, protecting and harm, "good" and "evil".
When it stands on two points it's an banning pentagramm, when one point is pointed down, it's a calling pentagramm.
Because the second one is often used for black magic and by satanists many people think it's an "evil" sign. But thats not true at all.

I hope i didn't sound unpolite. Those are just my opinions.
Hopefully you find the answers you are looking for in this place

They need to understand so much before they move onward into what they are seeking.
The above post screams kid looking for attention with the whole alucard bit lol to much anime not enough delving into what they seek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primodial

PostSubject: Re: fresh blood, need help starting ??   Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:33 pm

Peaceseeker wrote:
Howdy, John1999 , I believe , (and anyone can correct me if I am wrong), that they prefer us to just do our research by the facts they have given in this forum, then try some of the methods described in the forum, like the rituals and such.

I have not really seen much activity here since I signed up, and my guess is that many Vampire's got tired of people wanting to convert them.

I wouldn't doubt that the only way a Vampire would convert anyone willingly, would be if a person didn't ask at all for them to do it, and instead just continued to show respect for the community by researching answers through the posts on this forum.

It's quite obvious to many here , (I would guess), that alot of us would like to be turned, (though we all have different reasons for it), so that is easily obvious to them I am sure, yet I believe , in order to be even considered, a human would have to show patient, respect, kindness, willingness to work for answers <not lazy and just ask instead of researching>  .

I wish you well and luck in your search for answers,  there is a way, I think, for someone to be turned astrally, that is an area I still have yet to read in this forum, and plan on reading it soon.

Anyhow I do hope you achieve what you want to do in life.  I definitely do not speak for any Vampires here, I am only replying with some thoughts I had.

I get the strong feeling though that many Vampires got tired of being asked to convert people. It's probably the reason hardly any seem to be around here right now, though I could be wrong.

Ya, so anyway, there are some rituals in this forum that a person can try, to become a vampire as well.

good luck.
What an astute and intelligent observation hopefully more take this idea and use it much less hassle to those that are and yes I agree being asked to be turned is akin to a child asking are we there yet throughout a long trip it would get annoying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Augustin1999

PostSubject: Re: fresh blood, need help starting ??   Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:06 am

Primodial you know you could just turn your self right
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Augustin1999

PostSubject: Re: fresh blood, need help starting ??   Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:07 am

Primodial you know you could just turn your self right it's an virus called HVV-VIRUS anew human vampirism virus it turns you into a vampyre.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primodial

PostSubject: Re: fresh blood, need help starting ??   Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:16 am

Augustin1999 wrote:
Primodial you know you could just turn your self right it's an virus called HVV-VIRUS anew human vampirism virus it turns you into a vampyre.
yeah no I am good so not injecting myself with any virus thats not smart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Augustin1999

PostSubject: Re: fresh blood, need help starting ??   Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:41 pm

Okay ;p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: fresh blood, need help starting ??   Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:08 pm

While I majorly place allot of value in biology I find it difficult to believe anything but a strong spiritual concept/entity could alter a human into vampirism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: fresh blood, need help starting ??   Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:47 pm

I do understand that a virus alters DNA or more accurately steals it in order to propagate itself and possibly with extreme precision may change the DNA of its host. The only way I could see this causing some kind of vampirism is if the virus itself was designed, in which case DNA is different enough between different groups of people that it would still likely be unpredictable how it would effect someone. Maybe if the virus was created by a very advanced intelligence such as ET or EDE(Extra-Dimensional Entity), but even then it would still be hard to explain the abilities of a vampire especially those related to mind control. Also if it were a virus of some kind then it would be very unlikely able to keep itself a secret.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fresh blood, need help starting ??   

Back to top Go down

fresh blood, need help starting ??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2