Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am by DarrenSanguine

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am by AzazelStrix

» Can vampires eat meat?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm by darkdiela5

» A way to increase chance of vampire abilities?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am by AzazelStrix

» Ritual of Mobloch.Making the pact&Merging with his servitor.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm by DarrenSanguine

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 am by DarrenSanguine

» Question about a spell
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Most effective and easy yet most dangerous

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nancybrew

PostSubject: Most effective and easy yet most dangerous   Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:13 am

Yesterday night I saw dark shadows jumping on d roof! Dn't know y they were jumping on my roof! Is there any specific reason?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancybrew

PostSubject: Re: Most effective and easy yet most dangerous   Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:06 am

Yesterday night i saw myself burning in the fire! I can't come to any conclusion?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancybrew

PostSubject: Re: Most effective and easy yet most dangerous   Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:01 pm

Yesterday morning when i was sleeping b/w 8-9 am i realised tat someone was trying to hold me tight n wanted to kill me! Tat person tried to hold my neck so tight n i was alone n tat shadow was laughing n i heard it properly ! I think someone try to kill me in astral world!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lukasondris

PostSubject: Re: Most effective and easy yet most dangerous   Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:27 am

nancybrew wrote:
Yesterday morning when i was sleeping b/w 8-9 am i realised tat someone was trying to hold me tight n wanted to kill me! Tat person tried to hold my neck so tight n i was alone n tat shadow was laughing n i heard it properly ! I think someone try to kill me in astral world!

I'm not talking from personal experience,but from what i read on this forum the things that are happening to you can be some sort of test from the demons you have summoned while performing the ritual . They  should not really harm you if your not scared. I wish you luck in succeding with this ritual , i myself will perform this ritual in a few days so i would apreciate if you keep me posted about your experiences.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PersistenceIsKey

PostSubject: lukasondris & nancybrew   Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:19 pm

lukasondris wrote:
nancybrew wrote:

I'm not talking from personal experience,but from what i read on this forum the things that are happening to you can be some sort of test from the demons you have summoned while performing the ritual . They  should not really harm you if your not scared. I wish you luck in succeding with this ritual , i myself will perform this ritual in a few days so i would apreciate if you keep me posted about your experiences.

Noope. Demons will NEVER harm you, physically or mentally. NEVER. It is said, that, ''the participant must be free of fear'' Yeah, they will test your mental capabilities, but never will they harm you.

Nancybrew. What you experienced was an attempt to keep you away from spiritualism, via the use of fear. You probably felt a paralysis over youself, right? An overwhelming feeling of fear, maybe? A common tactic, to scare people away. But these acts ARE NOT the work of The Demons.

http://joyofsatan.org/
I strongly suggest you read EVERYTHING that is on this webpage, as everything in this forum, is taken from the webpage.

A lot of new people, just jump into this, blindly and without knowledge. I confess, I was one of these people, but I learned my lesson. Before you try anything from this forum, read all of the webpages' contents, and I do mean everything. Then, make you decision
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancybrew

PostSubject: Most effective and easy yet most dangerous   Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:52 pm

I hv read each n everything already. Well something else is goin on. Yesterday d whole day i saw my past everything was v.clearly visible as if i know everything. As a consequence now i can tell future n i did. I can tell d directions without even knowing d places! N i'm not afraid of demons. I never did today i felt like someone from my past life tried to kill me !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancybrew

PostSubject: Re: Most effective and easy yet most dangerous   Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:59 pm

N this spiritualism thing has already been hpnd before even doing d spell!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nataly2209

PostSubject: Re: Most effective and easy yet most dangerous   Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:13 am

Question:how long ago did you perform the ritual?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancybrew

PostSubject: Most effective and easy yet most dangerous   Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:19 am

I just did it one time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancybrew

PostSubject: Re: Most effective and easy yet most dangerous   Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:00 am

Around one and half month ago I guess!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nataly2209

PostSubject: Re: Most effective and easy yet most dangerous   Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:27 pm

So it's working i guess... You did any dark meditation or something? And does you paper still in the corner?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PersistenceIsKey

PostSubject: The ritual   Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:51 pm

''Upon the successfully doing the ritual, one shall be transformed into a vampire in 14 days (give or take a few days).''

I'n my experience, this ritual: ''Most effective and easy yet most dangerous'' seems to be a ''test'' of some sort. dipping you toe into the water, so to say. I'm sure it has worked on some people, totally turning them, but for the most part, all of it should happen in 14 days, and you must be spiritually open, meaning you see auras, see with your 3rd eye, feel energy, be able to direct energy, absorb energy, etc, etc.

In spiritualism, everything ''big'' comes in time, few thing are instant. If turning into a vampire really was this easy, then I think half the world would be one by now.

Nah.. I'm quite sure, that this is a test'y kind of thing, to show a person a little about what the ''feeling'' and ''meaning'' to be a vampire is. Giving him/her, who does this ritual dreams and a drop of true darkness. This ritual here, gives you a little taste of it, maybe it'll even linger on for an unknown amount of time, but if you really are certain, that you want to become a vampire, then ''The Nosferatu Pact'' if your cup of tea.

Like I posted before, everything on this website, is originally taken from: http://joyofsatan.org/ This website is, in my opinion, manditory for anyone, who wants to do any rituals from here. Read everything from the JOS. Start meditating, and then, go from there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: Most effective and easy yet most dangerous   Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:44 am

Its funny that you say that its a kind of test, notsoFE as this is more or less my conclusion of where I am at. I did feel "different" after doing this and the nosferatu pact. I've always been more or less nocturnal so I can't say that has changed, I still can't move things with my mind or any have any increase in strength or speed that I have noticed. I can say this though I have become allot less tolerant of people, and before starting these rituals I was a vegetarian but after tasteing my own blood some of the times I have repeated these rituals, I did start getting some cravings for it. I also have been getting information, and this part is crazy but its like I get a download sometimes. Anyway I am not yet at my desired result after trying this and the nosferatu pact, I understand this is no easy task. If people really are successful with this ritual immediately congrats to them but I am somewhat jealous. I actually started piecing together my own rituals recently, might share some in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PersistenceIsKey

PostSubject: Re: Most effective and easy yet most dangerous   Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:21 am

Ouroboros wrote:
Its funny that you say that its a kind of test, notsoFE as this is more or less my conclusion of where I am at.  I did feel "different" after doing this and the nosferatu pact.  I've always been more or less nocturnal so I can't say that has changed, I still can't move things with my mind or any have any increase in strength or speed that I have noticed.  I can say this though I have become allot less tolerant of people, and before starting these rituals I was a vegetarian but after tasteing my own blood some of the times I have repeated these rituals, I did start getting some cravings for it.  I also have been getting information, and this part is crazy but its like I get a download sometimes.  Anyway I am not yet at my desired result after trying this and the nosferatu pact, I understand this is no easy task.  If people really are successful with this ritual immediately congrats to them but I am somewhat jealous.  I actually started piecing together my own rituals recently, might share some in the future.

Yeah, it does ''change'' you a little. I've also noticed the intolerance towards other people, but that could be, because of a higher level of bio-electricity and consciousness. The Nosferatu pact does work.. IF, you are open enough, like I posted before. If you haven't opened your chackras and do feel them, or energy in general, then you're not going to have much luck with it.. well, you can. The case is this: The more open and powerful you are, the higher chance you have of the ritual working. Fear is also taboo. Meaning no fear can exist. When I first heard this, I was like ''Sure, I'm free of any fear''. Then I started power meditating. Then I realized what was meant by it. Fear can be easily overcome, only with knowledge. If you have information and know, this-and-that. Then fear will be a cakewalk.

In my honest opinion, if you want to become a vampire, then The nosferatu pact is your deal. There's no need to waste time, creating your own rituals, when this (nos. pact) does work. I would suggest starting to power meditate, opening chakras, learning to work with energy.  Yes, it'll take time, the amount is dependant on how much you meditated in previous lives. But look at it like this, if you complete this ritual, then you will have immortality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lukasondris

PostSubject: Question   Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:18 pm

notsoFE wrote:
Ouroboros wrote:
Its funny that you say that its a kind of test, notsoFE as this is more or less my conclusion of where I am at.  I did feel "different" after doing this and the nosferatu pact.  I've always been more or less nocturnal so I can't say that has changed, I still can't move things with my mind or any have any increase in strength or speed that I have noticed.  I can say this though I have become allot less tolerant of people, and before starting these rituals I was a vegetarian but after tasteing my own blood some of the times I have repeated these rituals, I did start getting some cravings for it.  I also have been getting information, and this part is crazy but its like I get a download sometimes.  Anyway I am not yet at my desired result after trying this and the nosferatu pact, I understand this is no easy task.  If people really are successful with this ritual immediately congrats to them but I am somewhat jealous.  I actually started piecing together my own rituals recently, might share some in the future.

Yeah, it does ''change'' you a little. I've also noticed the intolerance towards other people, but that could be, because of a higher level of bio-electricity and consciousness. The Nosferatu pact does work.. IF, you are open enough, like I posted before. If you haven't opened your chackras and do feel them, or energy in general, then you're not going to have much luck with it.. well, you can. The case is this: The more open and powerful you are, the higher chance you have of the ritual working. Fear is also taboo. Meaning no fear can exist. When I first heard this, I was like ''Sure, I'm free of any fear''. Then I started power meditating. Then I realized what was meant by it. Fear can be easily overcome, only with knowledge. If you have information and know, this-and-that. Then fear will be a cakewalk.

In my honest opinion, if you want to become a vampire, then The nosferatu pact is your deal. There's no need to waste time, creating your own rituals, when this (nos. pact) does work. I would suggest starting to power meditate, opening chakras, learning to work with energy.  Yes, it'll take time, the amount is dependant on how much you meditated in previous lives. But look at it like this, if you complete this ritual, then you will have immortality.
So if i don't feel energy and my chakras are closed. Should i commence with nosferatu pact ritual or wait and perform power and chakra opening meditations until i will be able to feel and work with energy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PersistenceIsKey

PostSubject: Re: Most effective and easy yet most dangerous   Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:01 pm

lukasondris wrote:

So if  i don't  feel energy and my chakras are closed. Should i commence with nosferatu pact ritual or wait and perform power and chakra opening meditations until i will be able to feel and work with energy?

Ofcourse, you should open your chakras first. Knowledge is also vital. I would recommend not even thinking about doing the ritual, untill your chakras are open, you know how to work with energy, among much, much more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nataly2209

PostSubject: Re: Most effective and easy yet most dangerous   Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:12 pm

Hey so i did this ritual months ago and nothing has happened. So i was thinking maybe playing ouija could help contacting some entities that could tell me how to transform. Would it be safe?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most effective and easy yet most dangerous   

Back to top Go down

Most effective and easy yet most dangerous
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1