Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am by DarrenSanguine

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am by AzazelStrix

» Can vampires eat meat?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm by darkdiela5

» A way to increase chance of vampire abilities?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am by AzazelStrix

» Ritual of Mobloch.Making the pact&Merging with his servitor.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm by DarrenSanguine

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 am by DarrenSanguine

» Question about a spell
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Can Demons Erase Your Memory??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MalikiBlake666

PostCan Demons Erase Your Memory??

I know that I had someone try to permanently erase my memory of it. Obviously the one who did it was against her taking a human for a husband. But for some reason they came back. But I still can't remember her name or what clan she belonged to. But I do remember that we have a child together. Are there any spells that will unlock a memory that was magically bound. I know he is a powerful demon to be able to my memory for this long. Please someone help me reunite with the mother of my child. I know this seems like a story from a horror romance novel. But I know it's real because I get these motion picture memories that hit me without warning. So I've known it has been real this whole time. I think she is looking for me even though I vaguely remember her.
Does anyone have any advice for me. I am very desperate to reunite with my soul mate. I feel this emptiness like part of me is missing. It's both frustrating, and depressing at the same time. I once again beg all of you for guidance. Thanks for everything before hand because if you took the time to read my long assed explanation of my dilemma.
I figure if you have read this whole heartfelt request you must have the ability to help because someone with the patience to read, and offer your wisdom I'd then be greatly in your debt. Who ever can help me with a successful out come I will then be willing to give compensation for your help. I know it's no small task to locate a woman, and child of the underworld.
I am counting on the fact that a real mage can offer his/her service
Well I'm looking forward to meeting a real wizard.
Bye for now.
Maliki Blake
Blessed Be
And be well
So mote it be
Back to top Go down
View user profile