Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Do not forget to check the new sections in the forum and provide your feedback on the A-Z guide. Feedback and Requests - How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide

All the info about the "How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide" is now available at the link, How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide(Now Available)

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
:: I forgot my password

Display results as :
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» How can I be vampire
Today at 1:30 pm by Filia

» .:. Memes .:.
Yesterday at 11:33 am by Detralmus

» Immortality?
Yesterday at 10:49 am by Uktena

» .:. unexpected things
Yesterday at 6:54 am by Detralmus

» Update about shipments
Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:32 pm by Detralmus

» How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)
Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:27 pm by Detralmus

» Why do you want to be a Vampire?
Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:11 pm by Detralmus

» Urgent response needed
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:51 pm by Sebastian

» A word of caution about the A|Z guide
Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:56 pm by Detralmus

Top posters
Charm Moonchild
Torilei Denali

Share | 

Ok mods or active members advice!!

Go down 

PostSubject: Ok mods or active members advice!!   Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:11 pm

Hello I'll give you all a run down on me. I'm 28 military vet. I had a buddy who was a true vampire, after a attack in combat we wer split up his body was never found . There went my way of being turned lol. Any way me and my wife have lost everyone we love but out daughter . This is something we both have wanted for long time. I have been reading for years and dark meditation, I last night did the ritual with the image and folding three times so on. I prepared for days before commencement. Today felt kinda groggy, and dizzy on and off. Could I get advice what I could do to help it along or me specific needs or can do. Thank you for your time.

Immortality is not given it is earned!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Ok mods or active members advice!!   Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:20 am

Let me start out by saying: ''I am not on of the mods in this website'' The Admin and Mods left this website about a year ago.

What I've come to understand, is that the ''most effective and easy yet most dangerous!'' ritual is a kind of ''test drive''. You did the ritual and are now 'introducing' yourself to the darkness. During the next few weeks, you may feel some symptoms, you may even start craving blood. But don't be disappointed, if the symptoms disappear over time. The thing about spirituality, is to never expect progress, based on what you think is going to happen.

Now don't get me wrong, this ritual does work, as the admin said once, that some people have turned via this ritual.

Now have you ever meditated? Opened your chakras? Can feel energy and see auras? These are the most basic of spiritual abilities. Look at www.joyofsatan.org for more info on this. (Almost everything, that is on this website, is taken from the JoS.)

Now, I don't want to dampen your spirit. If ''most effective and easy yet most dangerous!'' does work, then well.... it worked.

IF however...

You get the symptoms and they fade over time, then what i'd recommend you do, is open all your chakras and overall start delving into SS (Spiritual satanism) The Joy of Satan website I mentioned before will have all the info you need.

Once your chakras are open, you do the dark meditation and then ''The Nosferatu Pact''. That has been said to guarantee the transformation.

Also.. It's best to never share any personal info in these kind of things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Thank you   Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:31 pm

Thank you, yes I prior to this ritual commencement ,dark mediation , I have done a lot of invocation from necronomicon, yes that I do and have.  I am a open minded spiritualist.IE believe in many gods and so on.  I have been feeling many symptoms it's day 2 now .  I feel cloudy headed, heartburn, heart beat feel weird at night, feel the overwhelming vibration at night.  Tooth aches,  muscle spasms.  Last night I had a dream I was in a hose with yo men, they were vamps I got there trust and then said I deff am someone who wants turned he said you will I have a spot for you.. He made me some food and I seen him put his blood in it I eat the food and woke up.... Sorry I did not mean to over step the lines with personal info.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok mods or active members advice!!   

Back to top Go down
Ok mods or active members advice!!
Page 1 of 1