Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

The darkest spell, from the darkest creature, DRACULA!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarrenSanguine

PostSubject: The darkest spell, from the darkest creature, DRACULA!   Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:25 am

Ok, first of all you will need 5 black candles and 1 red candle to begin the casting of the spell.
You will also need a photo of the target of the spell (if you want to harm someone else get a photo of that person, or if you want to conjure the powers of evil within you prepare a photo of yourself)
Put the 5 black candles in a circle about 6.ft (2m) in diameter in the room in which you spend most of your time (attention, ritual must be performed at night, after the sun has set). Put the red candle inside the circle and light them (make sure the red one is the last you light).
Next take off all of your clothes and kneel inside the circle facing the red candle.

Say these exact words (in your head): "Great masters of evil and darkness, grant me the gift of invoking your powers"

If you want to be the emissary of darkness on Earth take your photo and burn it on the flame of the red candle saying this: "Ascultati la mine demonilor, dracilor si vrajitoarelor. Ma supun intunericului, ma supun puterilor raului si haosului. Va spun acum creaturilor ale infernului, faceti din mine ambasadorul durerii si al raului pe pamant, faceti din mine mesagerul sufletelor voastre! Va ordon sa imi umpleti sufletul cu otrava care a facut din Vlad cel mai temut demon intre oameni. Ma leg la setea vesnica de sange si de durere, ma leg la o viata in intuneric si de aducere a terorii intre oameni"

Translation:  "Listen to me demons, devils and witches! I obey darkness; I obey the powers of evil and chaos. I tell you now creatures of the inferno, make me the ambassador of pain and evil on Earth, make me the messenger of souls! I order you to fill my soul with the poison that made Vlad the most feared Demon among men! I pledge to eternal thirst of blood and pain; I pledge to a life of darkness and I vow to bring terror among men!

Now you must visualize yourself as what you want to become, visualize yourself as the darkest creature, do not rush this step, it is very important!

Now lift the red candle in the air with both hands (while kneeling) and feel the powers of evil surround you. Put the candle down and blow out the candles starting with the black ones in a counter-clockwise direction (make sure the red one is the last one you blow out).
           Immediately you will feel a thirst, a craving for something, you will know what you crave once you quench your thirst.
           Step out of the circle with your left foot first.
That's it, congratulations dark one!

:I do not know the source of this spell.It was given to me by a friend

Last edited by DarrenSanguine on Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: The darkest spell, from the darkest creature, DRACULA!   Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:11 pm

You are welcomed to share any information but can I suggest you post the second part under the "Spell section"? Just to avoid confusion and make it easier for people to look for specific rituals.

The darkest spell, from the darkest creature, DRACULA!
Page 1 of 1