Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» POSSESSING SMELL
Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:33 am by AzazelStrix

» Other species
Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:35 am by Vanya stark

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:09 pm by Nataly2209

» Transformation spell ?
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:39 am by AzazelStrix

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:27 am by 6Earz

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:26 am by 6Earz

» dark-spells/weightloss spells/instant?
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:45 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Curse I can use on someone?
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:36 am by darkdiela5

» Love/Obsession Spells That Work Quickly?
Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:46 am by AzazelStrix

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

thank you and im sorry.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Postthank you and im sorry.

Hello members I would like to make an announcement. First things first im sorry that you will be losing me as a member of this website. The reason for this I because I honestly dont that some or all people on this site dont really understand the seriousness of vampirism. Its supposed to be in secret thats they way its been for centuries and I think that it honestly is supposed to be kept that way. Im not trying to be rude but its not loyal to the kind, and it wasnt yours to give out. Honestly I think if the vampires wanted to be discovered they wouldve and they wouldve slaughtered world by now but they didnt. If they wanted to reveal them selves to greedy scientist and others to be tested on like lab rats they wouldve. But thats were you guys come in because you just gave them a big oppurtunity. Think of all the vampires and demons who worked there butts off to keep this a secret and you just dissed there work. I think it was wrong for you guys to post that. Its not going to be good. Im not going to keep saying how wrong you are but I wil say that everyone is in danger now whether its thi hunters or the vampires. All becuse of that post. Do what you will but if they come after the vampores or think about it I will warn them and we will be ready good bye

- nightfire
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

thank you and im sorry. :: Comments

See ya.
Post on Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:38 pm  burningangel1
Its sad to hear that you choose to depart NightFire. I hope to hear from you soon to make sure that your alright.
I wish you well and that you have safe travels and stay out of harms way.

Nice to talk with you and share Knowledge.
Ill keep you in my prayers!
good bye :(
Post on Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:50 pm  Torilei Denali
even though i never talked to you, i always thought you were smart and cool. i hope to hear from you to soon as well. have a great life. i hope to see you in the future...but bye for now Sad
Re: thank you and im sorry.
Post on Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:21 pm  Guest
I dont know how to delete my account. But thanks for the farewells ill always check up on my little loyal vampires. I just want everyone to be careful about what they do on here I dont want all vampires at risk let alone one individual person. I would die for anybody that respect the vampires. So thanks Again and goodbye
Post on Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:24 pm  Torilei Denali
by the way you will missed
Post on Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:30 pm  Whitedemon
NightFire101 wrote:
Hello members I would like to make an announcement. First things first im sorry that you will be losing me as a member of this website. The reason for this I because I honestly dont that some or all people on this site dont really understand the seriousness of vampirism. Its supposed to be in secret thats they way its been for centuries and I think that it honestly is supposed to be kept that way. Im not trying to be rude but its not loyal to the kind, and it wasnt yours to give out. Honestly I think if the vampires wanted to be discovered they wouldve and they wouldve slaughtered world by now but they didnt. If they wanted to reveal them selves to greedy scientist and others to be tested on like lab rats they wouldve. But thats were you guys come in because you just gave them a big oppurtunity. Think of all the vampires and demons who worked there butts off to keep this a secret and you just dissed there work. I think it was wrong for you guys to post that. Its not going to be good. Im not going to keep saying how wrong you are but I wil say that everyone is in danger now whether its thi hunters or the vampires. All becuse of that post. Do what you will but if they come after the vampores or think about it I will warn them and we will be ready good bye

- nightfire

first of all knowledge must be shared.and every one have a dream.so lets dont blame humans.vampires can protect themselves.by the way goodbye No
Post on Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:42 pm  Torilei Denali
that is the sweetest thing that i have ever heard of. you would die for anyone that respects vampires...that s my new life lesson for today...dieing for anyone that gives respect to others that you love....nice Very Happy
Post on Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:46 pm  Whitedemon
Torilei Denali wrote:
that is the sweetest thing that i have ever heard of. you would die for anyone that respects vampires...that s my new life lesson for today...dieing for anyone that gives respect to others that you love....nice Very Happy

lets respect others ideas.im sure he know what he doing!
Post on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:00 pm  Torilei Denali
yes vampires are strong but i think he just wants the vampires to be as hidden as possible.
Post on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:19 pm  Whitedemon
Torilei Denali wrote:
yes vampires are strong but i think he just wants the vampires to be as hidden as possible.

i know but nothing gonna stay hidden forever
Post on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:21 pm  Torilei Denali
whitedemon...notice how we are constanly repling to everything...lol
Post on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:22 pm  Whitedemon
Torilei Denali wrote:

yeah you too lol! questions must be answered Very Happy
Post on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:24 pm  Torilei Denali
i respect his idea...i love his idea...nothing negative there.
Post on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:25 pm  Blasphemous
Quite frankly, I agree with you overall. It's like discovering a fountain of youth and wanting to keep it hidden from society.

But then again, if it weren't for this site, my dream would have been shattered like thin glass.

As for being hunted by mortals... well, BRING IT! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

As they say, good hunting's where you find it.

Last edited by Blasphemouz on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
Post on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:26 pm  Whitedemon
Torilei Denali wrote:
i respect his idea...i love his idea...nothing negative there.

yeah everyone have right to say hes opinion.unless you wanna be a dictator lol!
Post on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:26 pm  Blasphemous
WhiteDemon wrote:
Torilei Denali wrote:

lol! questions must be answered Very Happy

.......and points earned, hmmmmmmmmmm? tongue
Post on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:27 pm  Torilei Denali
does it even make sense for a mortal to hunt down vampires? vampires beat human...lol
Post on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:28 pm  Whitedemon
Torilei Denali wrote:
does it even make sense for a mortal to hunt down vampires? vampires beat human...lol

yes but there is always a way.vampires have theyre own weaknesses
Post on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:30 pm  Torilei Denali
im so sad now..
Post on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:40 pm  Whitedemon
Torilei Denali wrote:
im so sad now..

who is not? when i become sad i gonna sit near the window.its nice really
Post on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:02 pm  Charm Moonchild
I guess it's all a matter of choice isn't it? But then again you have your own path (may it be true or not). You choose to go and we respect that but I hope you also respect why we are doing this. Though you may not agree with why we are doing this, let me just remind you that you still don't know why we did it and if I remember it correctly you didn't even try to know. So journey well on your path and I'll be sure to help you to deactivate your account.

Blessed Be,
Post   Sponsored content

thank you and im sorry.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: General Talk-
Jump to: