Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Do not forget to check the new sections in the forum and provide your feedback on the A-Z guide. Feedback and Requests - How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide

All the info about the "How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide" is now available at the link, How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide(Now Available)

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Number of visitors
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Sebastian

Charm Moonchild

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

Admin

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 124 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Share | 

Happy Holidays

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uktena

PostHappy Holidays

Now, I know many of you may not celebrate Easter. I personally do not celebrate it in the Christian sense with the rising of Christ- but I do celebrate it as a time to be grateful for everything you have, everyone you love, and the future you can build.

So happy holidays. I hope everyone one of you reading this comes to find the path you're looking for, and achieve the goals you hold dear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» Happy Birthday Cholette!
» Is Buddhism for happy people?
» Happy New Year to old Buddies and Cheers to New Ones!
» Happy Mother's Day to all The Fabulous Migraine mom's
» Happy Birthday Nicky
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Happy Holidays :: Comments

Re: Happy Holidays
Post on Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:09 pm  Aseriel Krabat
First of all thanks, I hope your celebrations went well too.

Second, you are dealing with a website filled with information on the left hand path paradime of Occult knowledge.
So what happens when you take out the teenage Twilight fanclub, looking for an quick escape into fantasy Land, plus the average dabller in magick, that barely knows any basic form of sorcery ?

You´re left with the ones that would never practice any form of abrahamic religion or faith, but can most of the time be found, in a pagan, demonic or
vedish paradime of Divinity.
Easter is an ancient pagan celebration where fertilty and sex are beeing embraced in correspondence with the first Sunday following the full moon after the March equinox.

So I´m wondering where your background with easter is routed, it sounds closer to a thanks giving type of situation after the season of the harvest.
I´m curious about your background.
Regards

Aseriel Krabat
Post on Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:17 pm  Uktena
My background is vaguely Christian, but now I am pagan. In accordance with the feasting and fertility based festivities... let's just say I got those covered. Especially the latter, heh. Wink

Every holiday I simply take time to count my blessings is all. Remind myself of some humility, attempt to be kinder where kindness is a good thing. Not particularly based on anything, simply a personal practice.

But thank you for your kind wishes!
.:.
Post on Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:24 pm  Detralmus
Those xian traditions are young in comparison, to what has survived to a small degree to this day. The people who lived here before us, the sorbs, they hold the tiny resedue of the old ways.

"Heretic" comes from "herere" and means something like: to preserve something, to hold on  to what? -The doctrines older than the judeo-christian-islamic ones.

So, all who are into the occult are heretics.
And depending on if they tollerate xians, jews and muslims, they are either devils or satans. (opponent or enemy) **Now back on topic**

~As far as i'm concerned, there are two possible scales to speak about the symbolism of the egg. Nature experiences a rebirth Or, we are talking about the universe being reborn. Speaking of the cycles all life goes through.

Personally:
Since my birthday is directly after easter monday, my shall has cracked, and i'm crawling out of it -or the "cave of transformation" that holded me captive.
My debts are paid, and i can look forward to grow.
.:.
Post on Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:05 pm  Detralmus
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Post   Sponsored content

Happy Holidays

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: General Talk-
Jump to: