Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sex and children
Yesterday at 2:06 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:41 pm by Sebastian

» The Results of Different Rites
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:38 pm by Sebastian

» Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?
Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:59 pm by darkdiela5

» Vampires in England
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:23 pm by Vanya stark

» Questions and Requests
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:47 am by Vanya stark

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:07 am by dragon lord

» charm to avoid and heals all diseases
Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:05 am by darkdiela5

» Where do I get a lycanthropus flower?
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:37 pm by DarrenSanguine

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

During vampire's transformation?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanisha22

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:32 am

That attitude is based on 'If you really want something with all of your heart, you better be willing to go to hell and back to get it.' That is exactly what I plan to do. Good luck to you for the journey as well! Don't get to burnt by the flame that you decide to turn around and quit. YOU CAN DO IT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:34 am

Tanisha22 wrote:
That attitude is based on 'If you really want something with all of your heart, you better be willing to go to hell and back to get it.' That is exactly what I plan to do. Good luck to you for the journey as well! Don't get to burnt by the flame that you decide to turn around and quit. YOU CAN DO IT!

trust me, I'm in this 'til the end. Wink

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
SatanicVampire

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:52 am

WhiteDemon wrote:
Torilei Denali wrote:
I just want to know what it is like. If you are a vampire, what did you do during your tranisition?
what did you do afterwards?

when you are transforming you gonna have body ache and dizzyness.you just want to sleep and have no power and energy.after you drink blood all of them gonna taken away.its been 1 week i had no blood for drink.my body have aches.im sooo weak pale
Whitedemon so you're a vampire, which ritual did you do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:11 am

SatanicVampire wrote:
WhiteDemon wrote:
Torilei Denali wrote:
I just want to know what it is like. If you are a vampire, what did you do during your tranisition?

when you are transforming you gonna have body ache and dizzyness.you just want to sleep and have no power and energy.after you drink blood all of them gonna taken away.its been 1 week i had no blood for drink.my body have aches.im sooo weak pale

im not sure about this.thats why i try to learn more things to understand it and make sure that im a vampire or not
i did about 7 or 8 rituals.most of them are posted in this website
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darksinister

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:41 am

WhiteDemon wrote:
Torilei Denali wrote:

you don't need blood to drink, you can feed on the lifeforce of others asorbing their chi into you.. according to the black lodge vampire you should be feeling great when you transform your body becomes illuminated..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darksinister

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:45 am

WhiteDemon wrote:
SatanicVampire wrote:
WhiteDemon wrote:
Torilei Denali wrote:

im not sure about this.thats why i try to learn more things to understand it and make sure that im a vampire or not

I can tell if your a vampire or not did you have the Nosferatu mass? Did you cross the abyss and become a divine being? If you cannot answer this then your not a vampire yet..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
immortal vampire

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:59 pm

or they can just ask the admin alot more simpler.instead of answering a question like that. the signs are extreme pain, hearing and seeing things you dont ever wanna hear or see again and then the grand finale of a bloodlust that could shake anyone to there core. then it starts to tone down to where you can actually relax.now those are the side effects.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darksinister

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:06 pm

WhiteDemon wrote:
Admin wrote:
Ok this might disapoint many of you people right here, but its pure facts and the truth behind this. So i dont need any of you getting his hopes down on this instead i want you all to keep it up.
I- What is Transformation, and whats the difference between the turning moment and transformation period?
Transformaation might mean something to us and might mean something else to you people who isnt familiar with the turning point and transformation. There are two stages in the process of becoming a vampire.
-Turning point: This is once you succeed a ritual and you absorb the dark shadow or whatever you might call them into your existence, or when a blood mix occur between you and a vampire or get changed astrally.
-Transformation period: which is what follows the turning point after getting through with it, and its a 14 days period of time includes your transformation into a complete vampire.
Symptoms, effects and detailed explanation;
-Turning point: Upon the comence with the ritual or any turning method with success your existence absorbs the forces which allows or shall do the transformation and the change for you or what you call "the venom" once this happens it isnt a very plesant and lovely experience at all, because as soon as it happens your body would hit the ground at once and its more as if your getting possessed if you ever seen a possession occuring before tell them to thank their goodness because what is happening to them is much easier than what would happen to you at that point pain screams muscle ache trembling, sometimes temporary blindness and paralyzation may occur... But this entire thing would last for few mins then you will walk out of it.
Transformation period:
This starts the first 3 days are conidered the worse. More likely living hell during this 14 days period of time your body would be getting adapted to your new shape and new form every cell and molecule of your body would be mutating and shifting evolving into the new you. so imagine the amount of pain when all your body is adapting and evolving ridicic pretty horrible right? your body is becoming an immortal shape your senses are hightened your entire body systems are changing including digestive circular and nerve systems are evolving you are growing new body parts and your senses are getting hightened so it would all cause the following symptoms...
muscle head and stomach pain and aches muscle spasms hallucinations fever teeth ache , you will hear many things that you will wish you were deaf see stuff... just by the moment your turning has happened you would stop eating food "AT ALL" you couldn't even have a small bite instead your blood thirst will strike you like crazy...
First 3 days are the worst then your symptoms decrease slowly until you start to gain control over your new senses powers and your body shape is getting complete but four these 14 days you shouldn't leave your bed under any circumistance stay in your bed all the time.
Now that I have made a few part of this clear hope you can tell the difference and know if you are becoming a vampire or not.
Hope this don't put your hopes in the ground but actually the strong would take the challenge "WISLEY" no matter what are the circumistances.
Blesses be;
Jake Carlson

that was the most complete explanation about transformation.and i didnt knew that there is other ways of transformation.well i cant miss this information and i will write it down to my book.thank you jake.that really helped me

wouldn't your friends and family wonder where you were if you were in your bed for 14 days or your boss for that fact?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:25 am

darksinister wrote:

wouldn't your friends and family wonder where you were if you were in your bed for 14 days or your boss for that fact?

It must simply be strategically planned.

I live on my own, and currently work at home doing data entry, so I technically have nothing to worry about with regards to this transformation process and privacy.

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:21 am

darksinister wrote:
WhiteDemon wrote:
SatanicVampire wrote:
WhiteDemon wrote:
Torilei Denali wrote:

I can tell if your a vampire or not did you have the Nosferatu mass? Did you cross the abyss and become a divine being? If you cannot answer this then your not a vampire yet..

sometimes i can do that but not very far.for example sometimes i can see 2 or 3 seconds later.recently i had a lot of strange activity after i did a prayer to lilith and she will grant it for those who are worthy. finding a strand of long hair on my desk and i dont have long hair and my mother too.feeling someone near myself when im between sleeping and awakening and even i heard what she said to me!! there is lots of things happened to me but i still looking for a strong proof
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:29 am

darksinister wrote:
WhiteDemon wrote:
Admin wrote:
Ok this might disapoint many of you people right here, but its pure facts and the truth behind this. So i dont need any of you getting his hopes down on this instead i want you all to keep it up.
I- What is Transformation, and whats the difference between the turning moment and transformation period?
Transformaation might mean something to us and might mean something else to you people who isnt familiar with the turning point and transformation. There are two stages in the process of becoming a vampire.
-Turning point: This is once you succeed a ritual and you absorb the dark shadow or whatever you might call them into your existence, or when a blood mix occur between you and a vampire or get changed astrally.
-Transformation period: which is what follows the turning point after getting through with it, and its a 14 days period of time includes your transformation into a complete vampire.
Symptoms, effects and detailed explanation;
-Turning point: Upon the comence with the ritual or any turning method with success your existence absorbs the forces which allows or shall do the transformation and the change for you or what you call "the venom" once this happens it isnt a very plesant and lovely experience at all, because as soon as it happens your body would hit the ground at once and its more as if your getting possessed if you ever seen a possession occuring before tell them to thank their goodness because what is happening to them is much easier than what would happen to you at that point pain screams muscle ache trembling, sometimes temporary blindness and paralyzation may occur... But this entire thing would last for few mins then you will walk out of it.
Transformation period:
This starts the first 3 days are conidered the worse. More likely living hell during this 14 days period of time your body would be getting adapted to your new shape and new form every cell and molecule of your body would be mutating and shifting evolving into the new you. so imagine the amount of pain when all your body is adapting and evolving ridicic pretty horrible right? your body is becoming an immortal shape your senses are hightened your entire body systems are changing including digestive circular and nerve systems are evolving you are growing new body parts and your senses are getting hightened so it would all cause the following symptoms...
muscle head and stomach pain and aches muscle spasms hallucinations fever teeth ache , you will hear many things that you will wish you were deaf see stuff... just by the moment your turning has happened you would stop eating food "AT ALL" you couldn't even have a small bite instead your blood thirst will strike you like crazy...
First 3 days are the worst then your symptoms decrease slowly until you start to gain control over your new senses powers and your body shape is getting complete but four these 14 days you shouldn't leave your bed under any circumistance stay in your bed all the time.
Now that I have made a few part of this clear hope you can tell the difference and know if you are becoming a vampire or not.
Hope this don't put your hopes in the ground but actually the strong would take the challenge "WISLEY" no matter what are the circumistances.
Blesses be;
Jake Carlson

that was the most complete explanation about transformation.and i didnt knew that there is other ways of transformation.well i cant miss this information and i will write it down to my book.thank you jake.that really helped me

pain is a pleasure to me Neutral i will take any pain for this path and i wont stay in my bed like a oldman and yelling so i dont have any problem because of pain
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louis Cyphre

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:30 am

Whatever you say.

Last edited by Konrad Curze on Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:50 am

Konrad Curze wrote:
Quote :

pain is a pleasure to me Neutral i will take any pain for this path and i wont stay in my bed like a oldman and yelling so i dont have any problem because of pain
Please stop right there... You sound like a teenager who think he knows it all... When in fact you know nothing... There are many different kinds of pain. Wont stay in bed like oldman.. Maybe it`s mental pain aswell, besides vomitting out your latest dinner, A fucking headache out of this world. A unkown hunger you never felt before building up... All im saying is.. Turn back before you hurt yourself.. Or even worse, someone Else...

better dont talk about someone you dont know.i dont think like teenagers and rather think like a adult so please dont think that im a child like yourself.i exprienced pain before on my soul and body so i know what that is not like someone who can only speak about it.one last thing.you better know with who and where you are talking or you may hurt yourself.i wont warn you again so watch yourself dear member
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:41 pm

Konrad Curze wrote:

I hope we can continue this discussion on a mature level and share experiences, and not threaten eachother.
You most certainly will NOT be continuing such a ridiculously immature discussion on here.

Go to the Chatbox, located at the bottom of the main page, if u wish to indulge in back-and-forth taunting.

― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:01 pm

Konrad Curze wrote:
WhiteDemon wrote:
Konrad Curze wrote:
Quote :

Please stop right there... You sound like a teenager who think he knows it all... When in fact you know nothing... There are many different kinds of pain. Wont stay in bed like oldman.. Maybe it`s mental pain aswell, besides vomitting out your latest dinner, A fucking headache out of this world. A unkown hunger you never felt before building up... All im saying is.. Turn back before you hurt yourself.. Or even worse, someone Else...

better dont talk about someone you dont know.i dont think like teenagers and rather think like a adult so please dont think that im a child like yourself.i exprienced pain before on my soul and body so i know what that is not like someone who can only speak about it.one last thing.you better know with who and where you are talking or you may hurt yourself.i wont warn you again so watch yourself dear member

First of all, I'm older than you(if you are eighteen) so dont call me a child.

Secondly, if you want to be taken seriously you should learn to phrase yourself properly, and NOT make threats on an internet forum(It seems you need to ''know where you are talking and to whom'', telling me to watch myself or I might get hurt, well obviously you dont have any clue about 3x law or any of the kind, and if you'd be willing to hurt a fellow human being for simply replying on a forum... Well.. It makes me sad to think about your current state of mind.

On your profile I see that you are eighteen years old, wich is not young, but still not old. I'd simply expect more from you, if you want to make a picture to the rest of us that you actually are mature, and even on the path of becoming a vampire, and not some imaginary saga in your mind.

Location: Somewhere in a Dark Forest & ❻❻❻ HAIL SATAN ❻❻❻ does not work in your advantage in that field.

And if you actually think you'd be walking around like a tough guy whilst undergoing a transformation, simply baffles my mind. I laugh at you and your empty threats. I'm not on this forum to put other members down, but in your case I just had to give my input, because with your current attitude, you are not a person to be taken seriously, and what you are saying might make other members who'd actually succeed with their rituals & magic to get crazy ideas of keeping on as usual whilst in a state of agony and not fully in control of themselves or their emotions. Threatening a fellow member because you get angry as you read my post.. *Sigh*

You experienced pain on your soul? That sounds very interesting and i'd like to hear more about that.

Fyi: I enjoy pain aswell to a certain degree and in the right situation, but I know better than to underestimate the powers of dark forces unknown to me so far.

I hope we can continue this discussion on a mature level and share experiences, and not threaten eachother.

AVE.

being a wise person is not about age.this website made for sharing knowledge not arguing and insulting others. i told you that i wont give you another warning so all of your posts will be deleted from now.if i see a single post from you i will delete it .good luck

Last edited by WhiteDemon on Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:05 pm

Blasphemous wrote:
Konrad Curze wrote:

You most certainly will NOT be continuing such a ridiculously immature discussion on here.

Go to the Chatbox, located at the bottom of the main page, if u wish to indulge in back-and-forth taunting.

let it go my friend.you will have your reputation point back because its lost for nothing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight Heart

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:35 pm

Hi, I am new to this site and noticed a lot of people were talking about symptoms and signs of being a vampire in this thread.

I have not done any rituals from this site or any other. I have however been a dark soul and had dark energy within me since i can remember.
I have always had slight vampyric symptoms. As of one year ago many of them started to become much more noticeable. Such as sensitivity to
sunlight, a slight loss in appetite, and more restless when trying to sleep at night. I have always felt out of place and like I don't belong. I could
never relate to others very well because my soul and thoughts are born in darkness. I have always known and felt different from humans.

As of one month ago, all my symptoms and amplified so much that I can't even function. My symptoms to date are: I am so weak my knees shake
when I stand, sunlight steals what little energy I have and causes me extreme nausea, I have headaches almost constantly, normal volumes of
various sounds hurt my head, I feel ready to sleep for days even after waking up from 12 hours or rest, I ache all over, my stomach has
progressively rejected food more and more (I can barely eat 1/8 of what I used to), I crave blood and my mouth waters just at the thought of it,
my vision goes black out of nowhere or ripples, my dreams have started to involve vampires every time I sleep, my brain feels fuzzy and often
it feels as though it is changing shape (I can't think of a better way to put it), I often have extreme stomach pain and nausea out of nowhere,
my teeth are sensitive and ache often, and I am becoming much more paranormally aware.

I have had a craving for knowledge of vampires, demons, and most paranormal things that I cannot appease no matter how much reading
I do. I have been drawn to Lilith out of nowhere. My soul aches for her and leads me in her direction. It also feels as if I am being guided
by someone or something. I feel completely detached from normal life, society, and people.

I have posted on a few sites hoping that somehow the right vampire will see it and approach me. I have also attempted to contact Lilith
and felt her presence many times. I am doing what I can by myself. I now seek aide from one who can help me along the rest of the journey.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
immortal vampire

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:52 pm

thats some interesting information
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charloette

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:55 pm

Your story fascinates me in many ways. Can you tell me all the rituals, ways to contact Lilith, etc. That you've done? I'd do anything to become one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charloette

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:55 pm

Your story fascinates me in many ways. Can you tell me all the rituals, ways to contact Lilith, etc. That you've done? I'd do anything to become one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:04 am

You can do many things in trying to come in contact with demonic god/goddess its just giving the right type of offering to them. Personally I believe that all comes to those who wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gothicsilence.deviantart.com
Charloette

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:39 pm

Offer them like what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:09 am

That is for them to decide,it differs from person to person. They also I believe test you.
Back to top Go down
Satrinah

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:18 pm

Most Dieties have a preference of offering. For some it's wine, others it's bread, plain cake, mead, incense. For many demons there are specific oil mixes for honouring them. When I work with Lilith, for example, I usually offer red wine with a drop of my blood to make the bond, rose incense and I usually give her cake like honey cake, sometimes I make her chocolate cake - plain cake was a babylonian staple offering and I add chocolate just for the luxury to show my honour. Hekate is also often given honey cake, also mushrooms, herbs and garlic, goats cheese and red wine. I steep the red wine with poisoness herbs. The Norse gods usually like bread and mead, for the Goetia their own specific oil mixes, eg Leviathon is usually given calamus that has been steeped in pure almond oil. I also give them red wine with a drop of my blood, or in Leviathons case sea water with my blood. Try meditating with the spirit you wish to work with, research them, find symbols that relate to them- their personal sigils - and get a feel of their energy. As Nightshade has said it is often personal between you and they will at times test so sit with them and take the time to get to know the ones you wish to work with.
Good luck,
Satrinah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:58 am

Lilith also tends to like loyalty to the teeth. She is also considered a succubus to certain cultures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   

Back to top Go down

During vampire's transformation?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next