Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sex and children
Yesterday at 2:06 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:41 pm by Sebastian

» The Results of Different Rites
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:38 pm by Sebastian

» Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?
Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:59 pm by darkdiela5

» Vampires in England
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:23 pm by Vanya stark

» Questions and Requests
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:47 am by Vanya stark

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:07 am by dragon lord

» charm to avoid and heals all diseases
Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:05 am by darkdiela5

» Where do I get a lycanthropus flower?
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:37 pm by DarrenSanguine

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

During vampire's transformation?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Midnight Heart

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:01 am

Nightshade wrote:
That is for them to decide,it differs from person to person. They also I believe test you.

I agree with this. I think that there are basic guide lines for most things. Beyond that I believe most things come down
to the individual. Meaning that what works for me will probably work much differently for someone else. We may
reach the same location but the paths will more than likely be different.

I would recommend trying basics things such as dark meditation and leaving your mind open to possibilities. Maybe
a ritual will work for one person and for another it could be contacting and meeting a god/goddes, demon, or spirit
by keeping them in your mind constantly. Causing them to become aware of you.

Things almost never seem to work for me in ways that others suggest, say, or show me worked for them. This applies
to everything I do.

May darkness embrace you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isis1377

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:00 am

how do u become a vampire? is it by being turned and if so how can i find a vampire to turn me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vamonz Slayer.

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:08 pm

After you get bitten you won't be able to breath and then you will die for 20 secs or less. after 20 secs you will wake up , your body will change if it's like you never walked on your legs, and then you realize that you are , muscular stronger faster your 5 senses will evolve you won't need blood the first 2 or 3 hours because you already got it in your body and it did dry off yet . by time you will start hunting even if u don't want to , Conversely your soul will damed in hell . this post isn't copied or any thing . believe it or not i don't care
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vamonz Slayer.

PostSubject: for those who asked    Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:09 pm

Vamonz Slayer. wrote:
After you get bitten you won't be able to breath and then you will die for 20 secs or less. after 20 secs you will wake up , your body will change if it's like you never walked on your legs, and then you realize that you are , muscular  stronger faster your 5 senses will evolve you won't need blood the first 2 or 3 hours because you already got it in your body and it did dry off yet . by time  you will start hunting even if u don't want to , Conversely your soul will damed in hell . this post isn't copied or any thing . believe it or not  i don't care  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satrinah

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:43 pm

Hi Vamonez Slayer
I have no personal experience of 3D physical Vampires and any way they may have of physically turning a human through a bite. However I do know a great deal about transformation by astral demonic vampire means.
For full transformation to take place the soul must be changed and the human body dies, as you said. The death can last from minutes to days, depending on the individual, whilst the soul and consciousness are projected out to complete changes. During this time the body is subject to normal decay processes. When the soul reaminates the body it is not the 'original' soul but a demonically transformed energy with the same personality which can actually take time to filter in. I have never heard of immediate bodily transfigueration - the potential yes, but the individual has to learn to use this body and abilities the same as a child must, and the bodies 'hardwiring' has to change. There are also things like old habits and beliefs that take awhile to filter out. Beliefs are stored in the DNA and although the new energy changes the DNA this again often takes time as the personality holds beliefs aswell. Although I have no personal experience of some of the processes that Jake appears to be familiar with, we concur about the processes taking time to manifest a physical change - please refer to some of the older posts about transfomation
Satrinah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   

Back to top Go down

During vampire's transformation?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4