Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am by DarrenSanguine

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am by AzazelStrix

» Can vampires eat meat?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm by darkdiela5

» A way to increase chance of vampire abilities?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am by AzazelStrix

» Ritual of Mobloch.Making the pact&Merging with his servitor.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm by DarrenSanguine

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 am by DarrenSanguine

» Question about a spell
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Introduction to Herbal Medicine (by Priestess Charm)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Introduction to Herbal Medicine (by Priestess Charm)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:37 pm

This section of the site does not wish to disrupt nor abolish and given medical proof that exists at the moment. The main goal of this section is to provide added knowledge on known ways of healing or betterment of the body.

Herbal medicine has always been there at the beginning of time and has been used by our forefathers. To either aid them for any illnesses that have afflicted their body, or to help them in protection of their being, aid them in magical works or just a simple home remedy. I am pretty sure even if we live in different continents, countries that you have a home remedy that has always been in your family for ages. This is herbal medicine, to be able to use the good, natural gifts of this Earth. To hold it in the palm of our hands and listen to it and use its power to wield beautiful magic, and to use it wisely.
We have always had this knowledge, the silent cry of herbs that can aid us but with time and with all the technologies that have greatly risen which in turn left this knowledge hidden and tucked away with time.

Take for example:

There is an old rule it is called the three day cold rule. “It takes three days to get a cold, three days to have a cold, three days to get over a cold.” This adage reminds us that body signals can be alarm bells – in this case that a cold is brewing. I f you are sensitive to your body’s signals, you can frequently stop a cold – which is cause by a virus- before it emerges. Antibiotic have no effect on viruses, so old remedies and approachable are practical and useful. All over the world, from remote time until the present, ginger root has been used as a herbal remedy. Ginger is revitalizing herb, and raw peeled slices or powdered ginger in hot tea, hot soup, or food will reenergize the body.

Another herbal medicine is Chamomile, this herb has been used for centuries by Europeans as a calming and relaxing table tea. Some people often suffer from anxiety and this can be a big problem for other things like work, family and relationship. So a lot of people have been turning to this herbal medicine to calm their nerves and be able to perform well and ease their anxiety.

Ground Ivy, is called also Gill-over-the-Ground, maybe brewed into a bitter tea and sipped to overcome weakness and timidity. Strewn about the floors of the house, these leaves will promote serenity and benign dreams.

There are a lot of examples for these natural herbal medicines that can be used for our everyday life. Especially in the world of magic, these are our companions and our guides to be able to use our powers for the good. Not only does it aid us in our magical works but it helps us to be more enlightened and to search more about ourselves and the truth in our lives.

A warning for people wanting to perform the rituals

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
--- Frank Herbert, Dune - Bene Gesserit

As you go through this section, I pray that you will heed this little warning that will not be so lengthy. I can only express my hope that you have truly made up your mind as you tread to this path you are about to partake. Understand that I do not wish to discourage you to do it but I would like you to give a little heed to my words. I will be very blunt in saying that these rituals are very dangerous and should not be taken lightly. These rituals are very dangerous for anyone whose mind is not made up and has still the inkling of fear in their mind. So prepare carefully for the road ahead is dangerous and fearful, gather up the courage in your heart and look inside yourself and be honest. “Is this what I truly want? Will I live without fear as I walk through the path unknowing?” If you have decided and have made up your mind, then I wish you find the light at the end of the tunnel and emerge with yourself.

Blessed Be,

"Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness.”
― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Introduction to Herbal Medicine (by Priestess Charm)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1