Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am by DarrenSanguine

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am by AzazelStrix

» Can vampires eat meat?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm by darkdiela5

» A way to increase chance of vampire abilities?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am by AzazelStrix

» Ritual of Mobloch.Making the pact&Merging with his servitor.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm by DarrenSanguine

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 am by DarrenSanguine

» Question about a spell
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Night fire and other members

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostNight fire and other members

its funny how some people are just so convinced with the van helsing world and the limitless world of tv shows and movies, Vampire hunters dont exist and even if they did they have no power over vampires at all, Thast a first.
Second thing before to judge us and say we are putting ourselves in danger the question is why you care? are you a vampire yourself? if the answer is yes pm me your name and to which coven u belong even if you are a wanderer tell me your name because there isnt a vampire out there that i dont or any of the elders dont know about. If you are not a vampire which i hardly doubt you are one.. I first would like to recommend knowing us, do you have a clue what are we or more specificaly who am i? or what am i? with whom i roam or belong? or why do we do this or who even asks us to do this?
you dont have a hint to any of these question thank you for your worried just dont blame the vampire world on us.. To every one please know this i started doing this of posting stuff and gathering people through the internet ever since the begining of internet to blossom since 1998!
maybe most of you where just even kids by then or still teen agers visiting school without the vampire idea popping in your head yet. Through out this time i got to add up to the number of my coven hundreds of worthy ones whos happily immortal ever after by this time.. Still during this time i got many threats which i also welcomed with an open heart... and begged for them "hunter" or more likely "hunter-wanna bes" on meeting up with me for a simple demonstration of their so called powers against our weakneses by the time they were about to meet me either they got cold feet and puff vanished... or simply when they showed up so convinced and confident it ended up by me demonstrating my powers and as soon as they have seen my "handsome face" :p and i whispered "boo" into their ugly ones they flee runing while me yelling behind them to tell the rest. Vamp hunters are worthed the laugh coz when they risk their lives meeting with an immortal means they are not even believing in this and they dont think a true vamp exists so they are there to prove themselves right and if they did and end up meeting a poser to claim being a vampire who they would eventually defat they would go back bragging about it believing their lies being vamp hunters...
As for being lab rats and being tested rest assured that no authority or goverment anywhere are willing to waste time chasing Vamp where they don't believe at in the first place thanking their efforts for creating our sheild cover by themselves hiding us behind myths and fairy tales... We owe aa big thank you to your hollywood and the big screen.. it has truly helped, Authorities now adays are pretty much busy to chase behind myths and leave their existing own kind who are already creating chaos around the world, so they won't leave mobs, gangs and terrorists around the world for vamps (LOL) they are busy enough spelling their own blood offering us a delightful meal behind and uttermost ego to show off as the better kind, atleast its the upper law and mot imp Rule of vamps of never killing your own kind.
Nightfire and everyone else, if you are truly a vampire and belonged to a coven you would have known whatsup and not said that and even if you are a wandered and didn't belong to a coven soon you know very much what's coming after you soon Wink
And for mortals save your effort and if you are here to learn then our knowledge is yours but if you are here to comment around with stuff you are ignorant to in the first and judge then this is not your place! Please give a welcomed visit to any other open community where stupid controversies and arguments are held their instead of offering and earning help, how is the way to find those website? For people with a low IQ read the tutorial below;
Navigate to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Enter "how to become a vampire" in the search bar
Click search with your mouse button or hit enter
There you go hundred of thousands results within few secs, what an amazing modern day technology don't you agree? Lol
*ps this post would remain to answer the rest any other further post alike from anyone judging instead of being useful to himself and other the post will be removed.

Blessed be;
Jake carlson
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wamphry.com

Similar topics

-
» Old members of 23 Base Workshop REME
» IS IT LEGAL THAT ALL MEMBERS OF THE BAC ARE RELATIVES ? ANY PROVISION OR LAW ?
» Tornados, lightning, thunder, hail, fire balls
» Lake of fire
» Informal Survey for LGU BAC Members
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Night fire and other members :: Comments

Re: Night fire and other members
Post on Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:22 pm  darkdiela5
don't take it personal but somehow, I felt sorry for those kids whom had been messing with you.
Post on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:45 am  burningangel1
Admin wrote:
its funny how some people are just so convinced with the van helsing world and the limitless world of tv shows and movies, Vampire hunters dont exist and even if they did they have no power over vampires at all, Thast a first.
Second thing before to judge us and say we are putting ourselves in danger the question is why you care? are you a vampire yourself? if the answer is yes pm me your name and to which coven u belong even if you are a wanderer tell me your name because there isnt a vampire out there that i dont or any of the elders dont know about. If you are not a vampire which i hardly doubt you are one.. I first would like to recommend knowing us, do you have a clue what are we or more specificaly who am i? or what am i? with whom i roam or belong? or why do we do this or who even asks us to do this?
you dont have a hint to any of these question thank you for your worried just dont blame the vampire world on us.. To every one please know this i started doing this of posting stuff and gathering people through the internet ever since the begining of internet to blossom since 1998!
maybe most of you where just even kids by then or still teen agers visiting school without the vampire idea popping in your head yet. Through out this time i got to add up to the number of my coven hundreds of worthy ones whos happily immortal ever after by this time.. Still during this time i got many threats which i also welcomed with an open heart... and begged for them "hunter" or more likely "hunter-wanna bes" on meeting up with me for a simple demonstration of their so called powers against our weakneses by the time they were about to meet me either they got cold feet and puff vanished... or simply when they showed up so convinced and confident it ended up by me demonstrating my powers and as soon as they have seen my "handsome face" :p and i whispered "boo" into their ugly ones they flee runing while me yelling behind them to tell the rest. Vamp hunters are worthed the laugh coz when they risk their lives meeting with an immortal means they are not even believing in this and they dont think a true vamp exists so they are there to prove themselves right and if they did and end up meeting a poser to claim being a vampire who they would eventually defat they would go back bragging about it believing their lies being vamp hunters...
As for being lab rats and being tested rest assured that no authority or goverment anywhere are willing to waste time chasing Vamp where they don't believe at in the first place thanking their efforts for creating our sheild cover by themselves hiding us behind myths and fairy tales... We owe aa big thank you to your hollywood and the big screen.. it has truly helped, Authorities now adays are pretty much busy to chase behind myths and leave their existing own kind who are already creating chaos around the world, so they won't leave mobs, gangs and terrorists around the world for vamps (LOL) they are busy enough spelling their own blood offering us a delightful meal behind and uttermost ego to show off as the better kind, atleast its the upper law and mot imp Rule of vamps of never killing your own kind.
Nightfire and everyone else, if you are truly a vampire and belonged to a coven you would have known whatsup and not said that and even if you are a wandered and didn't belong to a coven soon you know very much what's coming after you soon Wink
And for mortals save your effort and if you are here to learn then our knowledge is yours but if you are here to comment around with stuff you are ignorant to in the first and judge then this is not your place! Please give a welcomed visit to any other open community where stupid controversies and arguments are held their instead of offering and earning help, how is the way to find those website? For people with a low IQ read the tutorial below;
There you go hundred of thousands results within few secs, what an amazing modern day technology don't you agree? Lol
*ps this post would remain to answer the rest any other further post alike from anyone judging instead of being useful to himself and other the post will be removed.

Blessed be;
Jake carlson

I know this is random mostly pointless, But Jake. You are. Amazing!
Post on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:07 pm  Torilei Denali
i love how you purposelyy made funny comments on this post. Byt the way, thank you jake and all of the moderators for helping me learn more and more everyday from all of you...i can't wait to learn more!
Post on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:51 am  Whitedemon
Admin wrote:

Blessed be;
Jake carlson

that was really nice jake Wink
Post on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:12 pm  darkdiela5
Nightfire2.0 wrote:
im not even going to sit here and reply because every little so called fact on this site is fake i dont have to waste my time here so bye and farewell.

hey, I thought you are gone but it seems you come back but with ignorance and accusation. we'd respect your decision to go out from this forum, hoping there is nothing between you and us and you will find your own way/choice/path. somehow, you'd scratched our heart as well as all of the efforts in return. well, GOODBYE. I guess you won't appear anymore since you'd said you won't waste your time here.
Post on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:50 pm  Blasphemous
Nightfire2.0 wrote:
im not even going to sit here and reply

Umm... you CLEARLY did take the time to write out this pathetic reply.

Don't let the door hit your ass on your way out. :-)

Last edited by Blasphemouz on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:52 pm  Charm Moonchild
Blasphemouz wrote:
Nightfire2.0 wrote:

Said everything I wanted to say to this guy! I guess thanks Blasphemouz! Razz

Post on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:29 pm  Admin
Blasphemouz wrote:
Nightfire2.0 wrote:

its just Amazing to sit here and read your comments and replies most of the time i do i cant help but to laught out loud.. Thanks for such outstanding comments...
Post on Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:02 pm  Blasphemous
Admin wrote:
Blasphemouz wrote:
Nightfire2.0 wrote:

its just Amazing to sit here and read your comments and replies most of the time i do i cant help but to laught out loud.. Thanks for such outstanding comments...

LOL!

I've always been told that I have a wicked sense of humour. Wink
are you changing people
Post on Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:29 pm  vampireloard
are you willing to change people
Post on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:59 pm  darkdiela5
vampireloard wrote:
are you willing to change people

have you read the ''announcement for everyone who wants to be a vampire changes and reward.''? you can have vampire changed you Astrally/physically but under certain conditions and rules.
it didn't seem specific enough
Post on Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:48 pm  vampireloard
ill give it another look
nope
Post on Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:00 pm  vampireloard
not specific at all
Post on Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:44 pm  Charm Moonchild
Vampireloard,

The announcement on the changes in this site when it comes to points rewards and systems is a clear indication that we are giving a chance for people who want to be changed into a vampire. So to answer your question "YES" this is a chance and there will be vampires who are willing to change people. If you did read the announcement and the rules of the site about this then you will see that points and reputation that you earn will be your ticket to becoming a vampire. But then again you will have to earn it like all the others who qualify for it, yes? I don't think it can be anymore clearer than that.

I suggest you read again the rules and announcements below

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Blessed Be,
sorry bout that
Post on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:17 pm  vampireloard
sorry bout my earlier comments i hadn't been on the sight for long i should have taken more time before just posting it will never happen again
admin
Post on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:46 am  Sneha
plz admin help me....plz tell me that which ritual help me to become a vampire....???

because i have done all the rituals but no one can help me...plz help me...
Post on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:48 am  Nightshade
Sneha wrote:
plz admin help me....plz tell me that which ritual help me to become a vampire....???

because i have done all the rituals but no one can help me...plz help me...

It depends on all you sneha, try meditating before trying
to nightshade
Post on Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:09 pm  Sneha
dear nightshade...i knw its all depend on me...but seriously..
i m tired nd really upset from me...because i done the rituals with full belive..but i dnt changed...i really want to.become a vampire..i dnt hv any reason to love my human life...
i didn't found love anywhere...infact not from my parents...i m really upset..

whatever
..sorry to say all that things nightshade......

thanks....for ur advice dear....
Post on Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:21 pm  Xenji123
Hi guys I'm new to this website. I was searching if vampires are real and I found this so I want to know if there are any real vampire here and has anyone know if there are any originals out there.
Post   Sponsored content

Night fire and other members

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: General Talk-
Jump to: