Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Feeding...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Feeding...   Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:51 pm

immortal vampire wrote:
when i read this my mind took a 360 turn it was soo confusing at first. i really thought feeding on humans was a vampires mean source. but now its only when your life is in danger oh boy my plans really got turned inside out. whatever it wont be hard to find another source to feed on at least i hope its not.

Don't worry, I felt the exact same way upon learning that not too long ago. Wink

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
immortal vampire

PostSubject: hybrid difference   Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:58 pm

Blasphemous wrote:
immortal vampire wrote:
when i read this my mind took a 360 turn it was soo confusing at first. i really thought feeding on humans was a vampires mean source. but now its only when your life is in danger oh boy my plans really got turned inside out. whatever it wont be hard to find another source to feed on at least i hope its not.
Don't worry, I felt the exact same way upon learning that not too long ago. Wink
it was kinda of a let down but oh well better safe then sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Re: Feeding...   Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:27 pm

immortal vampire wrote:

Don't worry the coven that you will have will teach you all that you need to survive and also to find the sources of blood to sustain you. I guess it just takes some getting used to from all the Hollywood bullshit that is coming out. Vampires are not predators, they do not assume any governance over humans and humans are definitely not just prey for them. Vampires are evolved beings and if you think about it finding more important things to do with your new found strengths would be better than just govern and make prey of other beings right? Wink Hope this clears things up.

Blessed Be,

"Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness.”
― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanisha22

PostSubject: Re: Feeding...   Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:57 pm

Back to charm's comment before. If you have to kill a human out of self defense because they are trying to kill you. May you drink their blood if they have died from trying to kill you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Feeding...   Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:19 pm

Tanisha22 wrote:
Back to charm's comment before. If you have to kill a human out of self defense because they are trying to kill you. May you drink their blood if they have died from trying to kill you?
Why let good blood go to waste?

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: Feeding...   Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:03 pm

Blasphemous wrote:
Tanisha22 wrote:
Why let good blood go to waste?

and finally, it goes to police report stating the victim had their blood drained dried and two weird punctured hole in their neck. the next morning you know you will be chase from behind by both polices and also the elders. Smile

Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Feeding...   Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:43 pm

darkdiela5 wrote:

and finally, it goes to police report stating the victim had their blood drained dried and two weird punctured hole in their neck. the next morning you know you will be chase from behind by both polices and also the elders. Smile

No no... you drink up, then burn the evidence!

Don't throw the body in a river or attempt to bury it somewhere... burn it until well cooked! Twisted Evil

OR

Say a vampyr chooses to collaborate with a pack of werewolves, then after feeding, he/she could save the body for them to feast on. Very Happy

― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
Tanisha22

PostSubject: Re: Feeding...   Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:11 am

We have quite a bit of wild life around our house, and not a lot of people threatening other peoples lives. So I think ill just stick to the little cute Bambis and thumpers in the forest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanisha22

PostSubject: Re: Feeding...   Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:15 am

Easy and simple and then I wont have police or elders trying to hunt me down. Ill just have to watch out for hunting season though. lol, don't wanna be mistaken for a deer during those times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: Feeding...   Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:38 am

Blasphemous wrote:
darkdiela5 wrote:

No no... you drink up, then burn the evidence!

Don't throw the body in a river or attempt to bury it somewhere... burn it until well cooked! Twisted Evil

OR

Say a vampyr chooses to collaborate with a pack of werewolves, then after feeding, he/she could save the body for them to feast on. Very Happy

that's really gruesomely great idea. although if you make deal with the werewolf, I bet you couldn't drained all of the blood from the victim because I don't think the werewolves would prefer the dry meat.

Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Feeding...   Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:06 am

darkdiela5 wrote:

that's really gruesomely great idea. although if you make deal with the werewolf, I bet you couldn't drained all of the blood from the victim because I don't think the werewolves would prefer the dry meat.

I highly doubt that a vampyr would drain the entire body clean during one feeding. And although the neck would be an ideal spot to bite due to the amount of arteries located there, any limb would do just fine.

― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
JessV16

PostSubject: Re: Feeding...   Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:42 am

Forgive me but what are the consequences of feeding on or even killing humans? And is it okay if a human wants to be your "Blood Bag" and you feed on them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vampire14

PostSubject: Re: Feeding...   Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:59 pm

Is it true that you will be cold?
And does your eye color change too?
Do you go out at night?
What if you have a pet that you love but you want to become a vampire ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeding...   

Back to top Go down

Feeding...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2