Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sex and children
Yesterday at 2:06 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:41 pm by Sebastian

» The Results of Different Rites
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:38 pm by Sebastian

» Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?
Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:59 pm by darkdiela5

» Vampires in England
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:23 pm by Vanya stark

» Questions and Requests
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:47 am by Vanya stark

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:07 am by dragon lord

» charm to avoid and heals all diseases
Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:05 am by darkdiela5

» Where do I get a lycanthropus flower?
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:37 pm by DarrenSanguine

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

EMBRACING THE DARKNESS: THE LEGACY OF CAIN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkdiela5

PostSubject: EMBRACING THE DARKNESS: THE LEGACY OF CAIN   Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:24 am

The story of Cain and Abel was one of the famous tales foretold in many religionic bibles, due to fact this tale is about Cain whom become the first murderer and Abel was the first human to die. But from vampirism aspect, this tale evaluates about Cain being born as the first human demonic vampires and believed to be the father of all vampires in this earth.

Cain was born from the sexual intercourse between the demon Samael and his mother Eve which giving him the demonic blood running through his veins, along with the growing feelings of dissociation and isolation from his father and brother.

There are many different versions about the reasons that bring Cain to kill Abel. One of the versions told that Cain was driven with jealousy toward Abel whom being loved by Adam and god. Another version told that Cain were mad because god had choose the sacrifice presented by Abel instead of his offering. From the book of Cain by Michael W. Ford, it explains that Cain killed Abel and drinks his blood to seek union with his father, Samael. Whichever the reasons, his actions had brought dismay to god and his father. As the result, he was punished and banished from the land where he used to belong.

After the event, Cain had been wandered with hunger and thirst until he meets the vampire goddess Lilith at the Red Sea. Lilith is the first wife of Adam, whom had been made as equal to Adam and lived together with him in Eden. Lilith was expelled from Eden before Adam due to her demand toward Adam during one of their intimate intercourse. Lilith roamed on the earth as a vampiric demon, whom prey on the small children and also being known as sexual goddess whom seduced men and breed hundreds of her demonic children from the stolen seeds from the victims.

From the vampiric goddess Lilith, he gained knowledge about witchcraft, yielding weapons and also vampirism, where Lilith had awakened his vampire instinct and teaches him how to create vampires from the humans. After spending some time with Lilith, Cain return amongst the mortals where he began to build a city called Enoch. Cain created second generation of vampires by turning 3 mortals, which from some source mentioning the 3 mortals were Cain own children. The second generation began to create the third generation in vast number. Upon knowing this could lead to disaster if it keeps continuing, Cain began to forbid the third generations from creating vampires of humans from thence on.

However, the third generation disobeyed Cain warning and created the fourth generations from humans. It turned out the fourth generations became rebellious and killed the vampires from the second and third generation, leaved small numbers of them survived.

Not long after that, a giant flood had destroyed the city of Enoch and the remaining vampires whom survived began to scatter throughout the lands and lived separately from each other. Cain had gone long before the flood arrived, leaving the vampires to do whatever they wish after they disobey his orders.

It is believed the vampires whom survived from the flood begin to form their own coven, systems and rules. Although Cain might had been forgotten, the vampire world create by him had been existed till today.

Sources :

1. http://www.scribd.com/doc/23251421/Michael-W-Ford-Book-of-Cain

2. http://vampyresoul.blogspot.com/2006/01/myth-of-cain.html

3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cain_and_Abel

Last edited by darkdiela5 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: EMBRACING THE DARKNESS: THE LEGACY OF CAIN   Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:44 am

very good read! Smile

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: EMBRACING THE DARKNESS: THE LEGACY OF CAIN   Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:47 am

Blasphemouz wrote:
very good read! Smile

Thanks. Surprised

Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: EMBRACING THE DARKNESS: THE LEGACY OF CAIN   Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:00 am

You know, funny thing is that long before I even began to gain interest in the occult, I somehow knew about Cain.

I didn't know about him in detail, but I remember always sensing a correlation between the name and vampyrsm.

It must have been an early sign for me! O__O

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: EMBRACING THE DARKNESS: THE LEGACY OF CAIN   Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:13 am

........if that even makes any sense. lol

― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
Tanisha22

PostSubject: Re: EMBRACING THE DARKNESS: THE LEGACY OF CAIN   Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:20 pm

I agree, I enjoyed reading that. Anything to expand my knowledge, thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EMBRACING THE DARKNESS: THE LEGACY OF CAIN   

Back to top Go down

EMBRACING THE DARKNESS: THE LEGACY OF CAIN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1