Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Yesterday at 4:52 pm by Sebastian

» Transformation spell ?
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:39 am by AzazelStrix

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:27 am by 6Earz

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:26 am by 6Earz

» dark-spells/weightloss spells/instant?
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:45 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Curse I can use on someone?
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:36 am by darkdiela5

» Love/Obsession Spells That Work Quickly?
Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:46 am by AzazelStrix

» The Cursed Egg spell
Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:20 am by darkdiela5

» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

When you turn (regarding personality before and after)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tanisha22

PostSubject: When you turn (regarding personality before and after)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:13 pm

I know that Jake had said that you can absolutely keep your religion after you turn. But the thing I was wondering was, that when you turn, does your entire personality stay the same or does it drastically change. Do small trivial things still make you smile or will you you look down on them and frown (like small children doing something silly). Would you have more characteristics than others when you turn (ex. you would be angrier or calmer than your human self). Etc...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampireloard

PostSubject: hope this helps   Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:17 pm

i don't clame to be an expert but from the little i know your personality stays the same
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanisha22

PostSubject: Re: When you turn (regarding personality before and after)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:22 pm

I would think so as well. But you never know, always better to ask and know for sure then to think you know the answer and be completely off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Re: When you turn (regarding personality before and after)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:22 pm

Tanisha22 wrote:
I know that Jake had said that you can absolutely keep your religion after you turn. But the thing I was wondering was, that when you turn, does your entire personality stay the same or does it drastically change. Do small trivial things still make you smile or will you you look down on them and frown (like small children doing something silly). Would you have more characteristics than others when you turn (ex. you would be angrier or calmer than your human self). Etc...

Tanisha,

Welcome to the site! Turning a human to a vampire is a big change indeed and there will be things that will definitely change when you are turned. Think of it as an overhaul if the metaphor does speak for itself. You will still have the YOU or the personality that you have when you were human but better. The things that change are somehow for the better like for example a lazy bone won't be lazy at all when he is change. You see his body changes and has to keep up with the mutation that happened to his body so all your senses will be active and all. Smiling or looking down at people is something you will be deciding after being changed. Why? Because you will have a wider perspective of everything of how you view things or actions or these trivial things as you say. But this I know for sure, becoming a vampire does not mean being not in control of who you are. You still have freewill, you choose what you want to feel, how you want to be and how you will react. You just have a more wide perspective on how you view things which you haven't experienced before.

Blessed Be,

"Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness.”
― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanisha22

PostSubject: Re: When you turn (regarding personality before and after)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:45 pm

Thank you, that clears up a lot. Very informative.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: When you turn (regarding personality before and after)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:52 pm

Change is good, my dear, for better or for worse.

Personally, the worse, the better.

Twisted Evil

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
Tanisha22

PostSubject: Re: When you turn (regarding personality before and after)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:21 pm

As long as your so far changed one way or the other that you start to hate who you are. But this will be for the good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: When you turn (regarding personality before and after)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:53 pm

Tanisha,

You see his body changes and has to keep up with the mutation that happened to his body so all your senses will be active and all.

Blessed Be,
[/quote]

What do you mean by mutation, Don't you mean transformation?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Re: When you turn (regarding personality before and after)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:02 pm

burningangel1 wrote:
What do you mean by mutation, Don't you mean transformation?

I didn't think the others had a hard time understanding what I said but just to clear it up. Mutation, transformation, evolution of the human body. This is what happens when you get turned..

"Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness.”
― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: When you turn (regarding personality before and after)   Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:33 am

Charm Moonchild wrote:
Mutation, transformation, evolution of the human body.

Human DNA is mutating at a quite rapid pace, thanks to many contributing factors such as vast levels of pollution, radiation from common personally owned gadgets, and last but not least, chemically-processed foods -- this strictly applies to the US & Canada, but now also Europe is sadly catching up. Rolling Eyes

To conclude, going through this transformation process is simply pushing us ahead of the game by, say, 10,000 years? (no pun intended) lol

God forbid what life form the mortals would be mutating into next... but it definitely ain't gonna be robotic! Razz

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When you turn (regarding personality before and after)   

Back to top Go down

When you turn (regarding personality before and after)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1