Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am by DarrenSanguine

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am by AzazelStrix

» Can vampires eat meat?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm by darkdiela5

» A way to increase chance of vampire abilities?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am by AzazelStrix

» Ritual of Mobloch.Making the pact&Merging with his servitor.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm by DarrenSanguine

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 am by DarrenSanguine

» Question about a spell
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

vampire evolution

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vampireloard

Postvampire evolution

the story's of vampires has changed over the years does that mean that vampires are changing or that weer learning more about them
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» Orbital Evolution of a Saturn-Jupiter configuration within a disk
» Tidal evolution of habitable planets
» A Cosmetic Dentist in New York talks about the Evolution of Dentistry
» Trunews with Ray Comfort on "Evolution vs God"
» Bionics, Transhumanism, and the end of Evolution (Full Documentary)
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

vampire evolution :: Comments

Re: vampire evolution
Post on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:49 am  Blasphemous
Greater knowledge unfolds to the general public as time progresses, thanks primarily to us having easier access to a fist full of sources nowadays, such as these forums. Cool
yes
Post on Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:30 pm  vampireloard
ah glad to receave your imput
Post on Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:07 pm  Whitedemon
i think there is both.for example a vampire lived through centuries and saw a lot of thing about life styles.so if someone who turned 100 years ago,can he/she still put the same cloths of 100 years ago?or the behaviors.there is a important rule of vampires.keep yourself a secret.probably if he shows the behaviors of past ages then he is exposed to everyone.
and we are learning more about them yes.a few years ago suddenly vampires came back to peoples life.they are in movies in books and on youtube.so isnt that odd? how that happened? well thats not important.the important is we are learning more about them. or take a look at this website.what we are doing? Smile
yes
Post on Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:49 pm  vampireloard
verry true and that is kind of odd
Post on Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:12 pm  darkdiela5
WhiteDemon wrote:
i think there is both.for example a vampire lived through centuries and saw a lot of thing about life styles.so if someone who turned 100 years ago,can he/she still put the same cloths of 100 years ago?or the behaviors.there is a important rule of vampires.keep yourself a secret.probably if he shows the behaviors of past ages then he is exposed to everyone.
and we are learning more about them yes.a few years ago suddenly vampires came back to peoples life.they are in movies in books and on youtube.so isnt that odd? how that happened? well thats not important.the important is we are learning more about them. or take a look at this website.what we are doing? Smile

yeah. I guess you are right. vampires need to evolve or changes in term of thinking and lifestyle regarding tho what centuries he/she lived. in addition to that, living for eternity without unaging probably will attract or cause suspicion from nearby people, makes me wonder if the vampires changes his identity to avoid it, or simply doesn't live in one place for long period and will move to another place.
I don't think it just vampires, but werewolves, vamps hunters and any other mystic creatures appeared suddenly too in past few years, probably the new technology +modern lifestyle = vampires movie/books is great money maker for these people. Cool
Post on Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:28 am  Blasphemous
darkdiela5 wrote:
living for eternity without unaging probably will attract or cause suspicion from nearby people, makes me wonder if the vampires changes his identity to avoid it, or simply doesn't live in one place for long period and will move to another place.
My thoughts exactly.
true
Post on Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:30 pm  vampireloard
maby thats why i hear that elder vampires dont go outside verry often perhaps there too old to make a functual shift into society
Post on Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:02 pm  Blasphemous
vampireloard wrote:
maby thats why i hear that elder vampires dont go outside verry often perhaps there too old to make a functual shift into society
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Jake considered an elder? He's a busy, travelling man!
sorry
Post on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:02 pm  vampireloard
i just said that's what i heard
Post on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:56 pm  Charm Moonchild
Sir Blasphemous wrote:
vampireloard wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Jake considered an elder? He's a busy, travelling man!

You are right there Ben. Technically, Elders can travel as much as they want really they don't have to be in hiding or anything. Aside from learning from eras and years in the past they have grown to be more adept when it comes to adapting to changes and time. Smile
yea
Post on Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:52 am  vampireloard
you are right it makes sence when i think about it now
Post   Sponsored content

vampire evolution

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Q & A About Vampires-
Jump to: