Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sex and children
Yesterday at 2:06 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:41 pm by Sebastian

» The Results of Different Rites
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:38 pm by Sebastian

» Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?
Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:59 pm by darkdiela5

» Vampires in England
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:23 pm by Vanya stark

» Questions and Requests
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:47 am by Vanya stark

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:07 am by dragon lord

» charm to avoid and heals all diseases
Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:05 am by darkdiela5

» Where do I get a lycanthropus flower?
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:37 pm by DarrenSanguine

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Banishing Rituals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Banishing Rituals   Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:28 pm

One of the most basic and useful ceremonial rituals of magic is called the *banishing ritual*, or lesser
ritual of the pentagram. A pentagram as I have discussed in the previous posts is a five-pointed star with the point up. The banishing ritual basically helps any spell caster when they need psychic protection as well as healing. This also serves as a protective barrier for any malevolent entities that may have entered your space while casting a spell or doing a ritual. So to give everyone an idea on how to perform a lesser ritual of the pentagram or banishing ritual let’s start with a simple one:

Simple Banishing Technique:

In this simple banishing ritual visualization is the key here. Visualization helps everyone tap into the subconscious and to influence it to your potential. So if you are going to do a banishing which will “clear the air” or get rid of negative “vibes or interference” start by visualizing a strong white light coming from above. Let it pass through your crown or the top of your head. Let it flow to the whole of your body. Take your time when doing this visualization. Start from the top of your head and visualize it moving to your forehead, your eyes, nose and so on and so forth. Feel the light engulfing the whole of your body. Covering you. Maintain this for a full minute or if you can hold it longer do so. Then when you feel ready slowly start harnessing the light and send it out to your space. Imagine an exploding star in space, this is what you will bring to cleanse the space where you performed the ritual or ceremony. This is a great way to also dissipate any negativity in yourself, fear and other worries that might interfere with your magic work.

A note:

Others may say that this simple technique might not work with them because it is like imagining things and just projecting it. But let me just say that we often forget that we are all capable of power and that one thing that your are visualizing is the key factor to anything that you want. Just like when you are going to cast spells, the belief and the vision that it will work must first come before anything. This is how you call upon the unharnessed power within you.

Second Banishing Technique

In this banishing ritual you will need a magical element or some call it a “magical weapon”. You can use your ceremonial knife or athame, a wand, a selenite wand, a sceptre or maybe your index finger if none is available. This is usually done after doing a full ceremony or spell where you cast a circle and called in the four corners to guide you. So holding your magical weapon/element in your hand, you start by facing east. The basic invoking pentagram is usually done at the start of a ritual so it works this way:

Draw your invoking pentagram with your athame or index finger in the air in the direction of the Quarter moving from North to East, South to West and back to North. A basic invoking pentagram starts at the bottom left hand point, moves to the top point, down to the bottom right hand point, to the left-hand point, to the right-hand point, and back to the bottom left hand point.

So when you are going to do a banishing pentagram ritual you begin at the top point and moves down to the bottom left point to the right point, to the left point, to the bottom right point, and back to the top. When you start the banishing you first start at the North Quarter moving to the West moving to South, East and back to North again.

Personally, after each ritual I tend to smudge my space as I did when I first start the ritual. Smudging can be done with sage or any clearing herbs or you can even use incense to do so. Another thing that I do also is to sort of sweep the East Quarter or corner since this is where a doorway is often opened in every ritual so erasing it with a broom makes sure that I have closed everything.

Blessed Be,

"Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness.”
― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanisha22

PostSubject: Re: Banishing Rituals   Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:40 am

Very informative and very important. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: Banishing Rituals   Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:09 pm

Awesome! I always thought banishing rituals need lots of works and complicated but they seems easy, all we need to do is practiced them. thanks Smile

Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Re: Banishing Rituals   Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:38 pm

Ella and Tanisha,

Thanks girls. Smile I hope it helps you and other members whenever you do rituals and spells.

Blessed Be,

"Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness.”
― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banishing Rituals   

Back to top Go down

Banishing Rituals
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1