Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Yesterday at 4:52 pm by Sebastian

» Transformation spell ?
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:39 am by AzazelStrix

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:27 am by 6Earz

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:26 am by 6Earz

» dark-spells/weightloss spells/instant?
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:45 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Curse I can use on someone?
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:36 am by darkdiela5

» Love/Obsession Spells That Work Quickly?
Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:46 am by AzazelStrix

» The Cursed Egg spell
Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:20 am by darkdiela5

» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

THE VAMPIRIC DEMONESS : Lilith

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkdiela5

PostSubject: THE VAMPIRIC DEMONESS : Lilith   Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:40 am

Many demonic mythologies foretold about Lilith whom had been feared by humans since the ancient times due to the terrors she brought upon them. Being a demonic vampire, Lilith feeds upon blood and flesh of humans especially newborn infants, where it’s contribute to people’s belief to have the their infants baptized or purified in within seven days after the birth, in order to protect them from Lilith wrath. Apart from that, Lilith also well known as a sexual goddess, where she seduces countless men before devouring them and stealing their seeds to breed hundreds of her demonic children.

Lilith originally was the first woman whom had been made as equal to Adam from same ashes, where they life together in Eden for some time until one day, an incident happened where Lilith refuse to submitted to Adam in one of their sexual intercourse and as the result, Lilith was expelled from the Eden by god (other sources mentioned Lilith had transformed into a demon before she fled away to the earth, leaving Adam behind). Later, Lilith meets Samael, the fallen angel at the Red Sea where they were together and breed hundreds of their demonic children from thence once.

However, Adam whom can’t bear the loneliness anymore asked god to bring Lilith back to Eden and God permitted this by sent 3 angels to meet Lilith at the Red Sea. Upon knowing the angels’ intention to bring her back to Eden, Lilith refused them and the angels threatened her, told her that they will kill hundreds of her children until she agrees to follows them back to Eden. However, in spite of the threat, Lilith still refuses to return to Eden.

Meanwhile in the Eden, god has created another woman named Eve but this time, she was made from the Adam himself, so she would be more submissive to him. Apparently Adam was so pleased having Eve as his wife and their happiness brought jealousy and anger to Lilith. Lilith planned to make both of them expelled from Eden so she disguised as a serpent and enter the Eden where she persuaded Eve to eat the Fruit of wisdom which is forbidden, and Eve offered some of the fruit to Adam and he began to eat it too, unaware it was a Lilith’s trick. As the result, they both expelled from the heaven, and begin their life on the earth.

From Adam and Eve, the humans began to populate throughout the earth, and Lilith took this chance to have revenge for the death of her demonic children whom being killed by the angels long ago. She hunted the humans in the night, stole the newborn babies before devouring them. This behavior makes Lilith being called as a vampiric demoness and thus, she had been feared by till now. Later on, the angels came and asked her to stop the vile act and Lilith agreed to spare the newborn babies life only if they had been baptized or purified in seven days after born.

As for the men, Lilith will seduce and having sex with them so she could have their seeds to create new demonic children as the replacement to the ones she lost. Although being feared, Lilith has her own followers as well as temples that dedicated toward her. She grants pleasure to people whom worshiped her and a vampiric birth to the person whom lucky enough to have her bless.

http://goddessschool.com/projects/willowrayne/l1fplilith.html

Last edited by darkdiela5 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanisha22

PostSubject: Re: THE VAMPIRIC DEMONESS : Lilith   Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:43 am

Very interesting. Thank you! Always looking to learn something new.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: THE VAMPIRIC DEMONESS : Lilith   Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:20 pm

Tanisha22 wrote:
Very interesting. Thank you! Always looking to learn something new.

I am happy you enjoyed it. I tried to look ones associated with Dracula for now (another human demonic vamps like cain), but too bad because he's too popular with hollywood movies and they mixed up with real story about him. Neutral

Tanisha22

PostSubject: Re: THE VAMPIRIC DEMONESS : Lilith   Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:44 pm

Yes, but it seems thats what hollywoods job is. to mess up stories and to mess you up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eshtar

PostSubject: Re: THE VAMPIRIC DEMONESS : Lilith   Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:55 pm

always been interested in Lillith acualy. She is my Patron. Yes I am Pagan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: THE VAMPIRIC DEMONESS : Lilith   Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:38 pm

It's nothing wrong with being a pagan, I have friends that are. But unlike them My patrons' are the Demonic Gods/Goddess, Lilith,Cain,Leviathan. Though Lilith is the one I am most attuned to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gothicsilence.deviantart.com
Eshtar

PostSubject: Re: THE VAMPIRIC DEMONESS : Lilith   Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:42 pm

ya I am very much with you there. I am dedicated to Lillith. And chose to remain that way. *smiles* and am glad I did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: THE VAMPIRIC DEMONESS : Lilith   Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:52 pm

I hope you will become very attuned to her as I have,been with her at a very young age. Smile
Back to top Go down
Eshtar

PostSubject: Re: THE VAMPIRIC DEMONESS : Lilith   Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:01 pm

really? wow I would love to be one of Hers. I do hope she will accept me. Though after being dedicated to Her I feel very.. weird but not in a bad way. I am starting the Ritual for Her and feel highly sleepy. maybe after this I'll beable to have a Coven and not be abandoned..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eshtar

PostSubject: Re: THE VAMPIRIC DEMONESS : Lilith   Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:17 pm

if this works and i become Hers would that not make me a Succubus? Though I suspected I was a Succubus for a looong while.. even if I don't look like one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: THE VAMPIRIC DEMONESS : Lilith   Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:06 am

You'll be a vampire Smile and once you do become one she'll contact the nearest coven elder about your turning,and either they will come and get you or you will go to them.
Back to top Go down
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: THE VAMPIRIC DEMONESS : Lilith   Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:10 am

so how we understand that she accepted us and have a powerful contact with us? when i talk to her my head starting to a bit ache and dizziness.it means she accepted us?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eshtar

PostSubject: Re: THE VAMPIRIC DEMONESS : Lilith   Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:07 am

I felt the same exact thing last night my 3rd eye was also going nuts..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: THE VAMPIRIC DEMONESS : Lilith   Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:11 pm

yeah i had a exprience about third eye.once i went in front of mirror and then saw a red spot right on my third eye.well lets say it was a gnat bite but why right on my third eye? it could bite somewhere else on my forehead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: THE VAMPIRIC DEMONESS : Lilith   Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:47 pm

It happens when it happens, all I know is you will know,WhiteDemon is actually getting closer to the spot of Lilith's favor. Smile
Back to top Go down
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: THE VAMPIRIC DEMONESS : Lilith   Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:08 pm

thats great
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eshtar

PostSubject: Re: THE VAMPIRIC DEMONESS : Lilith   Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:29 pm

I just hope I am accepted as Hers. Last night was the first time I went through this..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dark Wanderer

PostSubject: My wish.   Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:35 am

I wish to receive Lilith's blessing.

What must i do?

Whom should I follow?

Whom should I trust?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: THE VAMPIRIC DEMONESS : Lilith   Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:36 am

Please note that lilith if truly chosen by her one may ask for her blessing from her for you being turned.

Lilith tends to have very devote followers.
Back to top Go down
corenilous

PostSubject: this is a very nice piece of information    Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:27 am

this is a very nice piece of information Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilith's Mate

PostSubject: New Insight on Lilith   Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:05 am

I've had new thoughts about Lilith from listing to a song, to meditation and talking to others, she seems more welcoming than Sameal's mind who feels as if its corrupting me, God's mind well hah I apparently was going to far in and have been blocked for the most part

Perhaps she wanted Adam to come after her like women do today, it would be a demonstration to show that he needed her and a humiliation to his pride, how long did it take for him to miss her, its said back then she would come to him whale he slept and rape him, modern version is she comes to men who lay alone, my only thought of path that this could have taken is when Cain killed Abel, Adam left Eve because he didn't want to feel the pain of losing any more children, perhaps Lilith was stalking him, and came to him when he was away from Eve, perhaps it was not always when he slept, trying to rekindle the fire they once had, Adam now knew of some of the pain he put her threw, and perhaps the spark started to come back. My thought on what happen how ever lead to Sameal's jealousy once again interfering with things, he goes to Adam whale Lilith is away, and convinces him to return to Eve, when Lilith discovers what he has done, she leaves Sameal's side. How would Lilith find Adam if she wasn't stalking him, very simple we all have places we go, or are more drawn to, mine would be to the forest during fresh rain I love the scent of water in the dirt and on the trees.

Moving on

To believe that Lilith and her kin rape men simply for there seed is well it baffles me how this illusion goes on with out question, not to mock any ones beliefs on the subject, but why?... why would they, there are buildings dedicated to holding "seeds" of men... so why the sex, I've come to one answer, she's looking for her lost mate, I believe that like humans do to other humans there's a scent or a coding with Adam even if he dose not look the same any longer, that Lilith can smell, taste or see, and perhaps its in the man's "seed" or maybe she wants the closeness with no strings attach, why would you choose to be hurt, to chance a broken heart. Ironically Death is the ultimate equality a poor and rich man dies, so do young and old, but she is denied this, and has to sit by to watch lover after lover die, it tends to coding a heart, perhaps she cant take any more and chooses to have one night stands in order to keep her self detach but at the same time feel the love she once felt the devotion to her and only her.
Before moving on let me explain that I believe in a "sense" we are all related, however I believe that Lilith and Adam's D.N.A was different from our own, by it randomizing a different code for each child, or perhaps they could control it at will.

Moving on

I'm curious as to why I was drawn to this woman before I even knew of her name or existence as a child when I laid down at night I would think about having sex with a different women every time, but I started to notice one in particular one kept popping into my head, long dark hair "yes I know that's contradiction to her supposedly having blond hair, which ironically I had till it all fell out and came in light brown, now really dark brown (dyes were not involved)" but in this fantasy of mine she kept appearing more frequently till she was the only one appearing, and we were playful but I'm not going go into it, even succubus I didn't know of back then, it wasn't much later till I started to study them and actually it was because of Lilith that I started, come home one day turn on the TV and see a movie playing it was at the very end but it was about some succubus, "supposedly Lilith" so I looked it up and watch all of it, the name seem alluring and the more I learn the more I question to the point I skeptically believe that I'm Adam, funny that the name doesn't feel right to me, Auron feels right though I'm not dark and grrr grrr, once again I'm more playful and if meeting her probably would attempt to make her laugh.

Moving on

To understand my attraction to her is on a very deep sense of thinking and emotion, you see as a kid I could control my dreams very well, until the night came where I had a apocalyptic  dream lasted for a month or so, do not ask for the month because I can not recall I didn't think any thing of it, in it I came home to the town being on fire "we live in populated forest area for the most part" my family's body's were strung out on the chain fence, I always say I cant be broken like other males, pain makes me mad and makes me laugh, laugh at how ridicules the other person who is causing me the pain is becoming, so suggestion is rip out my tongue first or I'm going laugh at how hard you try to break me, but a broken heart weakens me, perhaps he knew that, seeing the town in flames every one dead, he stood behind me mocking me and gave me a option, to join him as his 2nd in command, offer power an army to rule, and women to serve my lust, I was to strike at those who might oppose him, HOWEVER I made a counter offer, in return of joining you, when ever I wish to protect some one from you or your legion's wrath, I can do so and you nor them can question or lay harm to whom ever I take under my wing, he agreed and the blood pact was made, let me tell you something young ones... a demons blood far different from our own, as it entered my stream it felt like my body was tearing it self apart, I felt him in my mind I don't know how bout he was ripping all my memories of my life away, and replacing them with what he wanted me to have "programming me" but the picture of the women with long black hair remained he couldn't take her, I wouldn't let him I hid her in my mind, I pass out and when I came to my body was deformed I cant tell you much on this only that I ONLY remove my helmet for Lilith, fun fact even if he mind breaks you and reprograms you, THE DEAL remains in your mind, so when he ask me to capture a female I thought it was human and odd how he would send me to capture a human, I was use to dealing with the other demons opposing his rule, her and I fought and as always in that whole vision it was like a dance, countering each other's blows I eventually won, and when he was about to strike her down her hood came off, I recognize her and invoke the deal, he wouldn't tolerate it, my blade protected her as his came down "skipping ahead" she and I would fight each other nether of us much of a human and had strength the others didn't "we match" hah I can still hear one of them yelling "will you two just cut out the fore play already and find a room" we sat up and talk I don't know how she did it but she manage to keep some of the forest alive and had some sort of barrier around it to make it look like the rest, "skipping ahead" the last dream, I had gone to face him the gang was dead it was only her left, and to be honest she was the only one I really cared about, I left her whale she rested, there was some sort of holy blade we had gotten and a gauntlet was made for me to wield it "holy + demon blooded human= a burning sensation and not one you can go to a doctor for lol"  the gauntlet was enchanted, but trickery was involved as he had sent a shape shifter to fool me, as I struck him down the real Demon King stab me in the back psh no honor how far he has fallen, what true warrior acts like that. As he walked off admiring his legions me bleeding out quickly Lilith came and did something to me I don't know if she gave me her life force or heal me threw energy "she was injured earlier" but as he notice this he quickly threw her, I saw her hit the wall and lay motionless, I'm not sure what actually clicked in my head but when I got up, I took off my helmet my appearance had change once again, I remember my hair went down to my back but the hair was water, my facial features are hard to describe as I had quite a few among the whole body as animal, I cant remember wings so I doubt that I became an Arch, I do remembering him telling me "once again you couldn't protect her from me"  he was trying to mock me, but regardless my emotion didn't change, my thoughts were "even if its threw death, we'll dance once more my love" as I stared at her, the Demon King told his legions to destroy me, and when they did not listen well haha image his surprise and reaction he started yelling "I am your master now obey me" as I looked at him I told him "they don't know which one of us is the true king let,  don't you remember the blood" he look at me and growled "then it means your not human...(he growls) dame it you didn't GRR even if death your screwing me over women" so just to be clear yes me and her mated, but when she did something bite or take a piece of my soul to heal her self, or perhaps by giving me hers I change, we fought he died but before he did threw fire at me, hell fire goes pass the skin into the core, my body started to shut down, I stumbled over to her, falling to my knees as I started to crawl to her, I couldn't make it...I reach out my arm "no gauntlets on for what ever reason when I change the holy weapon no longer burned me" I took her fingers in mine as things went black...any time I think about it I cant help but feel sad, I failed her I was foolish, I didn't want her to get hurt but every time I tried to fight for her it ended up hurting her, I understand that we needed to stand together. After that there was no more of the story, once again I'd like to tell people I had NO ideal who Lilith was, nor who this woman could possibly have been, I know that I wanted to die if not by her side then at least holding her hand, its nice to believe god intervened after that, and reset everything as it was, her and I in the garden.... lol a lesson that could have been thought easier than how long he thought it lol, you two are equals now kiss and make up... what if this whole existence is simply that to teach a lesson.
I do have some dreams about the garden which are peaceful there are what appears to be walls but there not all connected I don't understand, I usually dream about fighting or sex, in one I was with this women the mood was lustful but when I told her I knew what she was, it started to change, how ever when I said I accepted her it became peaceful... I found that so odd, enough of me dreams...

Moving on

let's start with how Lilith wanted equality, and Adam refuse, and she was punish for leavening HOWEVER wasn't Jesus the one who preach it as well? why would god's son preach it but god not teach Adam, and correct me if I'm wrong but Adam was made in god's image and so was Jesus, so wouldn't Lilith feel a attraction hmm and who did Jesus hang around with Mary Magdalene perhaps its nothing.
Whale I am creating something in mine craft I spent quite a bit of time on it as I have that thing that all makers tend to have, we rip up our writing, or tare up our art work, because its just not right, I made a joke to a friend "god built things in 6 days and I'm tired after 12 hours" which made me ponder, how many times did god rip up his art because it wasn't right, is the fact that we evolve and we die god's way of changing his work" :)I told you I dived deep into there minds.
Why did the Angels have swords if evil did not existence at the time, why have wings if gravity is not a issue in heaven

Moving on

So Lilith was found by the red sea but why, was this her spot, a place she went to think perhaps be at peace for some time after a fight ...sigh... now just a bad memory for her, why drown her and to threaten her was NOT how you get a women back sending your friends or telling your daddy NOT how it works, maybe she wanted to know he cared and ... he didn't show it, I did read something about her being in charge of infants and this is why the deal was made, lol a women I like, finds option 3, I tend to do the same unfortunately option 3 is not always given as a option (example- whale playing fable I have to choose to kill my mate or my people, whale it was my given as a option I would have choose to be taken out in front of town and wipe to protect both, gets the king's point across do not act against him or the one you want as king will be the one who suffers for your actions" well that would be my option 3 to protect both.
Who would make some one kill there children, another ideal I heard that she kills Adam and Eves children or Lilith's and Adam's but if she didn't like it, then WHY make it a punishment?
Age seems to be irrelevant to a immortal. I would like to be so devoted to god as some of my friends so blindly worshiping a bliss that I'm denied because I think and question, I feel a sexual and intellectual attraction to Lilith but I'm not the type to simply hit it and quit it, which would explain why I'm a virgin, when a pretty women walks by the other males turn there heads so quickly but no bond really no attraction,  I'd like to be one of the dogs but I suppose its just in my head, I need a bond, a bond with a women I haven't met intrigues me

Well young ones I grow tired, but I believe some of this will help the understanding process but one last thing before I go, do you believe they had music in the garden with all  the noises animals can make it is possible for a tune, or perhaps Adam and Lilith sing to each other.

Tim aka Auron
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satrinah

PostSubject: Re: THE VAMPIRIC DEMONESS : Lilith   Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:32 am

The worship of Lilith stems back to way before the Judiac myth of the Garden of Eden.
She was originally a major Goddess in the Babylonian Pantheon, a Goddess of death and creation, the embodiment of the Black Flame of creation. One of her many names is Kali, the dark Goddess who is seen as being the sum total of Vishu, Siva and Brahma if you study the Kali Chalissa.
She has though, through the ages, been relegated to simply whore as the male dieties took more of a prevelence.
There is a very interesting story told in Liber Lilith, about Samael being the first created being and of him creating Lilith as he searched for a mate. Their coupling brought forth hellspawn and monsters as they writhed in the coils of the blind serpent Taniniver, who was subsequented slaughtered by Angels which destroyed the bond between Samael and Lilith. This rendered their creative magick as dead as the serpent. They then went in search of satisfaction and revenge by coupling with the 'more perfect' creations, man and woman.
This story again puts the male energy first, as well as forcing upon the pysche the lie about sexuality being evil, which robs us as a race of a valuable tool in reaching our potential of godhood. In truth, the first point of creation is the feminine, chaos, the male being the instrument of bringing form to her chaos, giving direction and force. The two work together. The above tale, however enchanting, is still stemming from a retelling and changing of the original creation myths.
In Babylonian myths, told on the stone tablets, Lilith was Tiamats daughter, dragon spawn, and a creator.
To create one needs energy; to live, to be, one needs energy. Every single living being, be it in corporeal or spiritual form needs a source of energy to survive. Vampires need blood, life breath, soul energy and some sexual energy as well, succubi need sexual energy. In Vodou, the Lwa are fed, the energy of the offering giving them the power to act in this world. The bigger the offering, the more power they have to act on our behalf. When we read the teachings of the Tantric Toaists we find men and women who have gained immortality through the taking of sexual energy and fluids.
The rape and other sexual interaction with humans by the Lilitu is often due to their search of sustinence to continue the act of being and creating. Yes, they may also seek a soul mate, as that is what brings to life the true power of the creative spark. Magicians will often use incubi and succubi within ritual to raise the kundalini energy ( blind serpent) to allow for the manifestation of their will as sexual energy is basically the source energy of creation.
When humans work with the demonic realms they often find their interactions taking on a very sexual feel. This is good and normal as it is often how deep communication with these Beings take place. Sex can be an exchange of energy, however we should still be very aware of who and what we are dealing with, as that energy remains with us, and can act as ties and bonds that can be used inappropriately by some.
Back to Lilith, I have spent years in service to her and found her a powerful teacher, as well as being very demanding. If you ask for her aid in growing/changing she will help create the triggers needed for you to deal with any issues or blocks you have so you can make the change. She can be very generous, but also harsh - she sees the soul rather than the flesh so at times our worldly concerns are overlooked as she hones and purifies her children! I remember very clearly the utter chaos that occured in my life within a month of starting my priesthood devotionals with her! Wink
One great trick, is if you are familiar with Vodou, aspects of Lilith can be 'installed' the same way as the Lwa are. The start of my transformative journey started with the installation of Satrinah and she over a matter of a few days started working on my soul energy to start the process. She then guided me to where I needed to go to make deeper and deeper changes. I would recommecd anyone seriously looking to work with Lilith with the intention of Vampiric transformation to either have aspects installed or work diligently at a level of possession with her.
Satrinah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE VAMPIRIC DEMONESS : Lilith   

Back to top Go down

THE VAMPIRIC DEMONESS : Lilith
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1