Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Where do I get a lycanthropus flower?
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:37 pm by DarrenSanguine

» An Estimation of Feeding
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:16 am by AzazelStrix

» Sumatran Invincible ritual
Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:01 pm by AzazelStrix

» interview with a vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:32 am by Admin

» Do vampires find peace ?
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:20 am by Admin

» Dream of vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:26 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:23 pm by AzazelStrix

» Questions and Requests
Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:42 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

vampires : the elders and the free vampires

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkdiela5

Postvampires : the elders and the free vampires

1. I read the elder is like the powerful king whom rule over the coven but I don't know what's makes them an elder? does elder referring to the human demonic vamps whom turn some human into half bloods and he create a coven for his followers?

2. so, basically what will happens to person whom turned into human demonic vamps through the rituals? which means he/she kinda the free vamps whom doesn't tied to any coven or rules. do they invincible from the sight of elder's and other vampires? thanks for listening.

Similar topics

-
» Blood sucking vampires
» Recurring Dream interpretation needed, involves werewolves, skeletons, and vampires?
» Vampires chasing me
» TOM HORN & GARY STEARMAN ON GHOSTS, VAMPIRES, WEREWOLVES
» Free Astrolgy Chart
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

vampires : the elders and the free vampires :: Comments

I remember reading somewhere on here that the elders know of every single vampyr alive, so I'm guessing they could immediately sense when a wandering vampyr is up to no good.
Sir Blasphemous wrote:
I remember reading somewhere on here that the elders know of every single vampyr alive, so I'm guessing they could immediately sense when a wandering vampyr is up to no good.

Like a lion watching over his kingdom atop a cliff's edge.
I agree. Even if you have turned yourself through ritual, they would still know you are a vampire. They would also still keep eye on you, for if you were to say kill a human by drinking them dry, they would be unpleased and come after you.
i think i know
Post on Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:41 pm  vampireloard
jenerally the rank of elder must be earned there are different ways one could obtain this rank but one would have to have done somthing rather noatworthy durring there time so far in the coven
darkdiela5 wrote:
1. I read the elder is like the powerful king whom rule over the coven but I don't know what's makes them an elder? does elder referring to the human demonic vamps whom turn some human into half bloods and he create a coven for his followers?

2. so, basically what will happens to person whom turned into human demonic vamps through the rituals? which means he/she kinda the free vamps whom doesn't tied to any coven or rules. do they invincible from the sight of elder's and other vampires? thanks for listening.

i think theyre age make them elder because older vampires have a lot of experiences more than young ones.they are wise and they know how to lead the coven
sorry
Post on Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:56 pm  vampireloard
i didnt make the statment clear enough
elders
Post on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:19 am  Sebastian
elder vampires are usually older and more powerful than a normal vampire. there are certain rules and regulations that a normal vampire is supposed to follow and no one can break it. incase anyone does, an elder shall come to destroy the wicked. a vampire is considered to be a newborn until they are 50 years old. so you can imagine the age of the elders. they are usually more than a few hundred years old, some are more than 500 years old.
Sebastian wrote:
elder vampires are usually older and more powerful than a normal vampire. there are certain rules and regulations that a normal vampire is supposed to follow and no one can break it. incase anyone does, an elder shall come to destroy the wicked. a vampire is considered to be a newborn until they are 50 years old. so you can imagine the age of the elders. they are usually more than a few hundred years old, some are more than 500 years old.
Holy crap!!!
so if i make a mistake once i am a vampire i will be destroyed by the elders ?
i guess that would be one of the bad things about being a vampire always being watched and judged to see if you need to be destroyed.
WARRIORofLILITH wrote:
Holy crap!!!
i guess that would be one of the bad things about being a vampire always being watched and judged to see if you need to be destroyed.
You better mature up now while you still got the chance! Twisted Evil
its not about the mistakes actually but if you break the rules made by the elders then yes you will be in deep trouble. for example you can't hunt a human until it is really necessary for survival. you can't just go dracula style and start a chopping people's head. there are many other rules and yes you have to follow them if you wanna stay alive
Sebastian wrote:
its not about the mistakes actually but if you break the rules made by the elders then yes you will be in deep trouble. for example you can't hunt a human until it is really necessary for survival. you can't just go dracula style and start a chopping people's head. there are many other rules and yes you have to follow them if you wanna stay alive

I can comply with such rules, but too bad you can't let loose your killer instinct. Sad
Sebastian wrote:
I repect the rules and would follow them im just trying to say if a little mistake is made do you atleast get a warning from the elders at first.
when i become a vamp i know i will not kill a human but i might get into a fight with humans.
Post on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:37 am  Sebastian
like i said unless it is necessity for survival. if you get into a fight (i would recommend not to get into one). but if you accidentally get into one then it would be a case if the survival
WARRIORofLILITH wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Holy crap!!!

well, as long we stay away from troubles and humans we will be fine although I had to admit I never thought the elder would be that old.
darkdiela5 wrote:
WARRIORofLILITH wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Holy crap!!!

well, as long we stay away from troubles and humans we will be fine although I had to admit I never thought the elder would be that old.

The whole point behind it is to keep order within a coven, so that it can prosper and thrive. You join a special alliance and therefore must comply with their rules and regulations to gain respect, or else you will be expelled. Simple.

The same rule applies to all those exclusive 'secret' underground societies scattered throughout the world (eg. Billionaire Clubs).
crap
Post on Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:58 am  vampireloard
im so screwed i have no idea what all the rules are and i already am into my 4th day of the spell please tell me the rules

vampires : the elders and the free vampires

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Q & A About Vampires-
Jump to: