Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am by DarrenSanguine

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am by AzazelStrix

» Can vampires eat meat?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm by darkdiela5

» A way to increase chance of vampire abilities?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am by AzazelStrix

» Ritual of Mobloch.Making the pact&Merging with his servitor.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm by DarrenSanguine

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 am by DarrenSanguine

» Question about a spell
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Vampires and Power Mediation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
burningangel1

PostVampires and Power Mediation

About Vampires and Power mediation. Power Meditation is self empowering the human body, mind and soul. Perfecting one till the state of Godhead, Immortality. Becoming one with the soul and complete inner peace. When the Kundalini rising percing though each of the 7 chakras that is in alignment with the spine. Also called Kundalini Awakening.
When one activates the Awakening, they become free. Free to do what they please and get a free stop in Hell. Very Happy

I was wondering when one becomes vampyr, Can they still Power meditate and will it have the same effect, Knowing that it is meant for human. From my understanding. And that vampires are doomed to roam the earth for all of eternity. ( Which I know there must be a second way.. )

Is there a vampiric Godhood, or is all that stuff over the human who achieves vampirism Question Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY
» Blood sucking vampires
» DND-SIC clips AFP power on procurement
» Your Power Animal
» Recurring Dream interpretation needed, involves werewolves, skeletons, and vampires?
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Vampires and Power Mediation :: Comments

Re: Vampires and Power Mediation
Post on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:13 pm  Blasphemous
Well, considering that vampyrs are still technically human life forms roaming this planet, although enhanced, I don't see why they wouldn't be able to (further) empower themselves through meditation.
Post on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:19 pm  Whitedemon
im agree with Sir Blasphemous Neutral
Re:
Post on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:49 pm  Sebastian
i agree with blasphemous here.
and burningangel no you can't escape what's coming after you, once you die.
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am  Charm Moonchild
burningangel1 wrote:
About Vampires and Power mediation. Power Meditation is self empowering the human body, mind and soul. Perfecting one till the state of Godhead, Immortality. Becoming one with the soul and complete inner peace. When the Kundalini rising percing though each of the 7 chakras that is in alignment with the spine. Also called Kundalini Awakening.
When one activates the Awakening, they become free. Free to do what they please and get a free stop in Hell. Very Happy

I was wondering when one becomes vampyr, Can they still Power meditate and will it have the same effect, Knowing that it is meant for human. From my understanding. And that vampires are doomed to roam the earth for all of eternity. ( Which I know there must be a second way.. )

Is there a vampiric Godhood, or is all that stuff over the human who achieves vampirism Question Question

Burningangel1,

I'm glad that you are looking into power meditation like others. It really helps everyone to be more connected with themselves, their higher conscious and their being. Second, meditation or any other self empowering procedures are not only for humans. Vampires do meditate and it just makes it easy for them since they have a different view of how to connect to themselves. Kundalini awakening occurs too for vampires, wolves, witches and other beings. It is just within them to follow the path. It will also have the same effect to them or even more. Just like a human who have achieved a higher awareness and consciousness.

And for your question about vampires being doomed to roam the earth, Sebastian is right and this was already discussed by Jake before. Once you become a vampire, you will be here on Earth ever after. You may see it as a curse or a gift. It is your choice. No religion yields a vampire. It doesn't matter to what religion you believe or follow. No Godhood and all of that. You choose the spirituality that you will continue when you become a vampire.

Blessed Be,
Post on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:46 pm  burningangel1
Charm Moonchild wrote:
burningangel1 wrote:

Burningangel1,

I'm glad that you are looking into power meditation like others. It really helps everyone to be more connected with themselves, their higher conscious and their being. Second, meditation or any other self empowering procedures are not only for humans. Vampires do meditate and it just makes it easy for them since they have a different view of how to connect to themselves. Kundalini awakening occurs too for vampires, wolves, witches and other beings. It is just within them to follow the path. It will also have the same effect to them or even more. Just like a human who have achieved a higher awareness and consciousness.

And for your question about vampires being doomed to roam the earth, Sebastian is right and this was already discussed by Jake before. Once you become a vampire, you will be here on Earth ever after. You may see it as a curse or a gift. It is your choice. No religion yields a vampire. It doesn't matter to what religion you believe or follow. No Godhood and all of that. You choose the spirituality that you will continue when you become a vampire.

Blessed Be,

This was really helpful! Thank you very much!
Sorry for my short comment but im at school right now and cant think with all this chatter..

No godhood. Sad
Oh well. Better live it up this life then!

I see it more as a gift. Who wouldn't?
We all make our desisions. Our after life would be the same as going to ''hell'' for mortals who belive the who buning in hell thing. Just without the burning. Stuck for all entirety.
If that makes sense.. scratch
Post   Sponsored content

Vampires and Power Mediation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Q & A About Vampires-
Jump to: