Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Where do I get a lycanthropus flower?
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:37 pm by DarrenSanguine

» An Estimation of Feeding
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:16 am by AzazelStrix

» Sumatran Invincible ritual
Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:01 pm by AzazelStrix

» interview with a vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:32 am by Admin

» Do vampires find peace ?
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:20 am by Admin

» Dream of vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:26 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:23 pm by AzazelStrix

» Questions and Requests
Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:42 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Magic in 1,2,3 (beginners)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Magic in 1,2,3 (beginners)   Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:18 am

As we understood before in previous articles by me and priestess Charm is that Magic, sorcery, spells, witchcraft, etc., are all powers of the mind. The success of any working depends upon the strength and power of the operator's mind, aura, mental concentration and his/her ability to sense and direct energy. Understanding energy, discerning between different energies, invoking, evoking, and directing energy is the foundation of all "magick." This comes through POWER MEDITATION. How diligently and consistently one applies one's self to a program of power meditation will determine how powerful one's workings are.
People who are new are encouraged to start out with white and grey magick, as black magick requires more knowledge and skill. This comes in time

Magick is the energy produced from all the elements in the universe. Whether the element is earth, fire, air, water, plant, animal, or spirit, they all produce magickal energy of some kind. Magickal creatures are more sensitive to this magickal energy and therefore have a greater connection to it. Note that living beings have their own store of magick within them.

Magick exists as waves rather than particles. Think of magick as the waves of light. Unlike light, however, magick comes from all things including space and time itself. Light comes from a singular point and goes out such as a star or a galaxy. How much magick is there in the universe? Imagine this universe completely filled with stars, with the largest one being in the middle, and all emitting light at the same time. This means that the most powerful spells conceived can be cast at any point in the universe in infinite succession if the caster is powerful enough to take in that amount of magick. There is yet no being capable of doing this, except magick itself. This also means that magick in its original form is a pure raw material. It is neither good nor evil. It simply is.

Magick can be influenced by the way it is used. The more positive energy a practitioner sends out, the more positive energy he shall receive. The opposite of course is also true. The more negative energy he sends out, the more negative energy comes back. (There is a related concept known as the Three-Fold Law: anything negative that you do will backlash three times worse. It is uncertain if the Three-Fold Law applies to positive energy as well.) The energy is defined as magickal energy as in spells, charms, curses, and similar, as well as human emotions, actions, and events. While good and evil are relative to how a society views these concepts, the energy formed by these concepts through emotion, actions, or events is constant.

The more one uses magick, the more powerful one can become in magick. This is why normal humans can, through constant study and effort, become Craftsmen Wizards. The same applies to magickal beings: the more they use their magick the more powerful they become.
Using Magick

All humans possess some ability of magick, the normal connection to magick. This is true regardless of how determinedly mundane a person wishes to be. Those who want to use it simply choose to believe in it. Some humans are born-witches with a direct connection to magick allowing them to perform difficult spells more easily. Both magickal ability itself and the strength of that ability are determined by heredity. A born-witch who never studies the Craft is indistinguishable from a more mundane human, but still can pass on magickal potential to his or her offspring.

Most users of magick in whatever form must invoke spells, rituals, charms, or talismans to accomplish the effects desired. These external actions and objects are supposed to mirror an internal reality that controls and shapes the magickal energy. Someone with very strong connections to magick can accomplish some effects simply by willing it to be so.

A practitioners skill depends on many factors:

* belief in the magick itself
* belief in herself, her friends, her life
* belief in the purpose of a spell and all its circumstances

there are three basic STEPS in Self mind/body/soul energy casting Godhead way to working magick.

1. You raise the energy

2. You program the energy

3. You direct the energy.
When you begin directing the energy, you should continue to program it, while you visualize it doing what you want it to do.

Let's begin with step one. First, you have to have energy to work with, the stronger, the better. The stronger your own energy, the more energy you will naturally be able to raise, direct, and handle. The more experienced you are, the easier this becomes. All of this is like working a muscle. The more you work with it, the stronger it becomes.

For white magick (this is best to work with for newbies, black magick requires more experience and skill) you will more than likely want to use your own energy and connect with the working.

Using Runes and vibration is one of the quickest and most powerful ways of raising energy. Other ways are using the foundation meditation or through just visualization. You raise the energy and should feel it strongly, throughout your entire body.

With Step Two, you must program the energy. By "program," I mean you must tell it what you want it to do. Energy all by itself is pretty much neutral and inert. With step two, you must use what are called "affirmations." "Affirmations" are short, to the point phrases in the present tense that are repeated to program the energy. The present tense must be used because energy does not have the reasoning power to understand "will happen." "Will" can be at any time.

For example: You don't want to say "_____ will come to me." Instead, you want to say "________IS coming to me."

Energy does not have the reasoning power as to *HOW* what you want is coming to you. Energy takes the path of least resistance, unless it is programmed. For example, many of you want more money. Don't just affirm "Money is coming to me." This could manifest, if undirected, say on a job where you handle money, like a cashier for example, or through your paycheck, as usual. That is the easiest way. You have to further affirm: "Large amounts of free and easy money are coming to me." "This money is all mine to keep and spend as I wish." You also should affirm "in a very positive and happy way for me." You don't want a loved one to die and leave you an inheritance or get the money in a way that would be unpleasant.
So your affirmation would go something like this: "Large amounts of free and easy money are coming to me, This money is all mine to keep and spend as I wish. This money is coming to me in a very positive and happy way for me."

Affirmations should be repeated with intent, five to ten times or more, in your mind. You can also visualize energy as with step three, throughout the day and state your affirmations a few times to reinforce the working.

ALWAYS REMEMBER: ENERGY TAKES THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE AND DOES NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO REASON.

Another example is weight loss. You don't want to wind up getting seriously ill, as this is one of the easiest ways to drastically lose weight. Your mind can do it for you when properly programmed, for example affirm: "I am losing weight in a very positive and healthy way for me."

With step three, you direct the energy. You do this through visualization. Energy using white magick should be visualized as a white-gold light, shining brilliant like the Sun.

You need to visualize this brilliant energy either around your entire self and/or around whatever it is that you want. Visualize in your mind whatever it is OCCURRING NOW and visualize the energy lighting it up.

For example, with attracting money, you would want to visualize the money (your wallet full, or whatever), even *feel* and *smell* the money, touch it; the more realistic and the more astral senses you use, the more effective this will be, and infuse it with as much energy as you can, the more brilliant, the better, using your visualization. Feel happy emotions.

For health, direct the energy to the afflicted organ, and visualize yourself as healthy and happy. Again, FEEL happy, while you are doing the working, as if it is already so.

Now, forget about the working and try to think of other things. This can be difficult in desperate situations, but do the best you can, because worry and obsessing over a working can undo the energy you put into it. Just let it go and know it is working. The only exception to this is, I already went over in the above: You can also visualize energy as with step three, throughout the day and state your affirmations a few times to reinforce the working. Just don't obsess over it, as this is a lack of faith in your own power and can dilute the energy or ruin the working. This sort of thing takes practice like anything else.

Now, for black magick, you do not want to come into contact with any negative energy you raise. Those who do not have knowledge do this sort of thing and suffer many times for it. The answer to everything is knowledge.

Now, I am speaking from my own experience here. Most popular grimoires and such will tell you to use black energy. In my own experience, I have found grey energy to be the most devastating. Grey energy is also death energy. It causes illnesses and all sorts of negative things.

For example, a death spell. I speak from experience here. Take the death energy from a cemetery or anywhere there is death and pull it out of the ground, using visualization. Program it, as in step two, for example, "The grey death energy is killing_______." Do this while you are putting it on the individual you wish to do away with. I have also found through direct experience, this must be done many times on a regular basis.
I also want to add, most popular writings will instruct you to raise as much emotion, such as anger and hatred as possible. Again, this is ok, but not necessary. What is necessary are the strength of your own soul, your will and directing the energy.

On a lesser note, those who deliberately try to do you harm in your life, simply direct their own energy right back to them, using the grey tones. Sit back and watch them suffer and revel in it.

Now in Invocation and Evocation

There are basically two ways of summoning an entity or working with energy: "Evocation" and "Invocation." Spiritual evocation is summoning an entity whether it be a Demon, spirit, deceased person, or elemental and the being appears outside of the operator. When working with energy, the energy is always on the outside of the operator and never inside his/her body. With evocation, there is never a direct tie or connection.

Invocation is taking the spirit into one’s self. The being actually enters the operator’s body. An example is invoking a Demon and the Demon speaks through the operator using his/her voice to communicate. Often when this happens, one’s voice may change, becoming deeper, raspy, or different in some way. During séances, often the medium is able to produce a substance called "ectoplasm" to provide a luminescent material in order for the evoked spirit to manifest itself visibly. This is a form of invocation as there is a direct connection with the spirit and the medium.

Important Notice now , for that the misuse of invocation or evocation could be harmful and dangerous to the summoner or participant. So please read Carefully.
In case of the summoning and invocation which is allowing the outer energy/entity of entering the substance form of your body you may want to read before on which energy/entity or spirit you are summoning because not all spirits are friendly to human, just like not many humans are friendly with each other or these entities so i suggest when a Mage is practicing magic with invocation he must look up carefully on what kind of spirit he is dealing with and what is his need of it. As also for energies and elemental for that summoning negative energy into one's form or body could result an unpleasant outcome.
For example on invoking demons.

"Some Demons come around and like to play. One time when was at work, a coworker showed me a photo of his girlfriend. I felt a Demon enter me and he said to me "go ahead." I began reading her. The co-worker was surprised at my accuracy. Of course, this was my Demon friend speaking through me."

More into details about this thing:
There is a great difference between evocation and invocation. When we invoke energy or spirits, we create a link to the energy or spirit through ourselves. Obviously, if one is using destructive or death energy, this can be very dangerous. Invocation also includes building up energy within one’s soul and discharging it through one’s aura and/or chakras. This creates a tie to the victim.

Most black magick spells that go wrong do so because of errors on the part of the mage. There are other reasons for a black magick working going wrong such as the victim having a powerful aura that is able to deflect negative energy; or bad timing on the part of the mage. There can be other reasons, but the above are the most common.

Even white magick where healing is concerned can pose problems to the mage who invokes the energy before applying it. Any time energy is invoked, a powerful connection is established. Obviously, no one in his/her right mind would want to connect with a disease.
If the mage is working on money, personal power or some other positive application of energy, then invoking is desirable. This also goes for love spells and workings of lust.

One must know the difference when working a spell, as ignorance or misapplication of the above can result in a spell backfiring or other undesirable outcomes.

For Example- Evoking Death Energy: The advanced mage should be familiar with this energy. Death energy is prevalent in mortuaries, cemeteries, places where wars were fought, where massacres occurred and other places of death. The energy is grey, dismal, and depressing. The mage should go into a trance, surround him/herself with the energy, but *NOT* take it into his/her body. The mage should direct the energy using his/her will and visualization into a ball or other form. The energy should be condensed tighter and tighter into the ball or form for power. The formed energy can then be expanded or contracted according to how the mage intends for it to be delivered to the victim. If delivering to the victim’s chakras, the energy should be tightly compacted, and exploded, or expanded upon entry into the victim's body. If the energy is to collect and adhere to the victim’s aura, the energy should be expanded to envelope the entire aura. Variations can be used according to one’s individual preferences.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wamphry.com

Magic in 1,2,3 (beginners)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1