Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am by DarrenSanguine

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am by AzazelStrix

» Can vampires eat meat?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm by darkdiela5

» A way to increase chance of vampire abilities?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am by AzazelStrix

» Ritual of Mobloch.Making the pact&Merging with his servitor.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm by DarrenSanguine

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 am by DarrenSanguine

» Question about a spell
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

a vampires abilitys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
immortal vampire

Posta vampires abilitys

so if someone was a vampire how powerful would they really be in terms of strenth would it be amplified by there speed as human multipled by two or would all there abilities drastically increase also would there knowledge be affected would i/they be know stuff i woundnt normally know and one more question ive one of the rituals on this website a few 2 days ago and ive been having extreme eye color changing from my hazelnut brown to a reddish tint is that a side effect
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» Blood sucking vampires
» Recurring Dream interpretation needed, involves werewolves, skeletons, and vampires?
» Vampires chasing me
» TOM HORN & GARY STEARMAN ON GHOSTS, VAMPIRES, WEREWOLVES
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

a vampires abilitys :: Comments

Re: a vampires abilitys
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:00 pm  Blasphemous
Here's a great idea:

Try skimming through the previous posts to find all of your answers.

G'day! Very Happy
Post on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:18 am  darkdiela5
immortal vampire wrote:
so if someone was a vampire how powerful would they really be in terms of strenth would it be amplified by there speed as human multipled by two or would all there abilities drastically increase also would there knowledge be affected would i/they be know stuff i woundnt normally know and one more question ive one of the rituals on this website a few 2 days ago and ive been having extreme eye color changing from my hazelnut brown to a reddish tint is that a side effect

I know the strength of a vamp could be like 10x than normal man, so probably it is same for speed, the abilities as well as the senses would keep growing as the vamp grow older. hmm, eyes changing color effects probably one of the small effects. like me, my eyes turned like that months after some of the rituals but other than that, I am still human,lolz. so I guess some people would experiences some side effects but that was fast, you experienced it only 2 days after the ritual.
Post on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:56 am  Whitedemon
immortal vampire wrote:

probably its not like movies.as darkdiela said it would be 10x more power than a human.actually i had a eye color change experience too after 2 or 3 rituals.but its not only that,im sensitive to silver but i wasnt before rituals scratch
Post on Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:23 am  Charm Moonchild
I would suggest reading this post by Jake

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also, please feel free to just go through the past posts. I think it will help a lot.

Blessed Be,
Post on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:22 am  Blasphemous
darkdiela5 wrote:

I know the strength of a vamp could be like 10x than normal man
So does this mean that a bony weakling like myself will be able to effortlessly lift a man 10x my weight over my head? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Post on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:27 am  Whitedemon
Blasphemous wrote:
darkdiela5 wrote:

So does this mean that a bony weakling like myself will be able to effortlessly lift a man 10x my weight over my head? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
the answer is yes and is soo exciting.specially the speed you will gain.i hope its fast enough to beat a young horse easily.
Post on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:54 am  Blasphemous
WhiteDemon wrote:

the answer is yes and is soo exciting.specially the speed you will gain.i hope its fast enough to beat a young horse easily.
HA... outrun the horse only to be taken down by the cheetah. Twisted Evil

Last edited by Blasphemous on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Post on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:04 am  Whitedemon
Blasphemous wrote:
WhiteDemon wrote:
Blasphemous wrote:
darkdiela5 wrote:

HA... outrun the horse only to be taken down by the cheetah. Twisted Evil

hmm is that so.i just guessed.but how much exactly a vampire can gain
speed? im sure that its not 200 kilometers per hour and its not like a
normal human.it must be between 60 to 90 i guess
Re:
Post on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:15 am  Sebastian
Blasphemous wrote:
darkdiela5 wrote:

well it was already mentioned that you would be gaining muscles and your body would evolve itself for the new form. so you won't have to stay all bonny after you are turned. of course we don't want you to break any bone by lifting that much weight over your head, so lets give you some muscle with the package already Razz
Post   Sponsored content

a vampires abilitys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Q & A About Vampires-
Jump to: