Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am by DarrenSanguine

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am by AzazelStrix

» Can vampires eat meat?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm by darkdiela5

» A way to increase chance of vampire abilities?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am by AzazelStrix

» Ritual of Mobloch.Making the pact&Merging with his servitor.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm by DarrenSanguine

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 am by DarrenSanguine

» Question about a spell
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon
 
Blasphemous
 
darkdiela5
 
Nightshade
 
Charm Moonchild
 
Sebastian
 
burningangel1
 
vampireloard
 
Torilei Denali
 
immortal vampire
 

Share | 
 

 Flying (Wing) spell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whitedemon

avatar

Posts : 632
Reputation : 85
Join date : 2011-09-19
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere in the Dark Forest

PostSubject: Flying (Wing) spell   Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:12 am

say this only once everyday for 10 days. if you mess it up, just say “Spirits and God, I must correct myself” and start over again.
In an honest heart, an innocent plea,
I call upon heaven above to listen to me.
I call upon the fire, earth, the sky and sea
to bring forth a share of your power and bestow it in me
the spirit of birds, the spirit of trees,
here me out and become one with me.
My time served as a human no longer suit’s I
There’s a much greater way, that takes place in the sky,
To do that I need your help, a gift I was not born with,
A (color that you want) pair of wings blessed by the moon and kissed by the sun,
So I may protect those that I love and need my help
To make this place a better place.
I wish to have wings of beauty and grace,
to feel fresh air around me and on my face.
The mysterious powers of the world come to me,
and run through my heart, my limbs and give me the key
so that I may fly with the hawk and beside the eagle,
Form a bond with the robin and sparrow
I thank thee for your generosity
Forever I’ll love you for what you’ve done for me

Source:my friend's book of shadows


Last edited by WhiteDemon on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

avatar

Posts : 607
Reputation : 165
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 31
Location : A flourishing urban cesspool.

PostSubject: Re: Flying (Wing) spell   Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:28 am

Should I be standing on the edge of my 25th-story balcony railing as I recite this? Very Happy

By the way, is there a particularly convenient time to do this each day?

_________________

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
Whitedemon

avatar

Posts : 632
Reputation : 85
Join date : 2011-09-19
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere in the Dark Forest

PostSubject: Re: Flying (Wing) spell   Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:40 am

Blasphemous wrote:
Should I be standing on the edge of my 25th-story balcony railing as I recite this? Very Happy

By the way, is there a particularly convenient time to do this each day?

first of all be careful and carry a parachute with yourself in this times Very Happy
you can do it everytime you want.i had a contact with someone who did this.she said when i did this after one month i had strange movements in my back.and i could feel a piece of meat or something in my back.but there is something about this spell.when creation of wings finished you must do a surgery on your back because wings are smooth and they cant come out by themselves.thats my opinion about this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

avatar

Posts : 607
Reputation : 165
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 31
Location : A flourishing urban cesspool.

PostSubject: Re: Flying (Wing) spell   Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:50 am

WhiteDemon wrote:
Blasphemous wrote:
Should I be standing on the edge of my 25th-story balcony railing as I recite this? Very Happy

By the way, is there a particularly convenient time to do this each day?

first of all be careful and carry a parachute with yourself in this times Very Happy
you can do it everytime you want.i had a contact with someone who did this.she said when i did this after one month i had strange movements in my back.and i could feel a piece of meat or something in my back.but there is something about this spell.when creation of wings finished you must do a surgery on your back because wings are smooth and they cant come out by themselves.thats my opinion about this
Just as I was reading this, I totally envisioned this guy:


_________________

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
Nightshade

avatar

Posts : 247
Reputation : 80
Join date : 2012-10-17
Age : 22
Location : Trapped in the Labyrinth of My own Mind

PostSubject: Re: Flying (Wing) spell   Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:53 pm

I think a surgery wont be needed because the wings themselves will push out of flesh when need to be or the times comes for them to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gothicsilence.deviantart.com
Whitedemon

avatar

Posts : 632
Reputation : 85
Join date : 2011-09-19
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere in the Dark Forest

PostSubject: Re: Flying (Wing) spell   Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:13 pm

Nightshade wrote:
I think a surgery wont be needed because the wings themselves will push out of flesh when need to be or the times comes for them to.

but wings dont have a sharp spot to cut the flesh ita all smooth feathers and bones.if they stay under skin for a long time then can be die and become a dead part of body.thats my idea scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

avatar

Posts : 632
Reputation : 85
Join date : 2011-09-19
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere in the Dark Forest

PostSubject: Re: Flying (Wing) spell   Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:16 pm

Blasphemous wrote:
WhiteDemon wrote:
Blasphemous wrote:
Should I be standing on the edge of my 25th-story balcony railing as I recite this? Very Happy

By the way, is there a particularly convenient time to do this each day?

first of all be careful and carry a parachute with yourself in this times Very Happy
you can do it everytime you want.i had a contact with someone who did this.she said when i did this after one month i had strange movements in my back.and i could feel a piece of meat or something in my back.but there is something about this spell.when creation of wings finished you must do a surgery on your back because wings are smooth and they cant come out by themselves.thats my opinion about this
Just as I was reading this, I totally envisioned this guy:


is this picture real?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshade

avatar

Posts : 247
Reputation : 80
Join date : 2012-10-17
Age : 22
Location : Trapped in the Labyrinth of My own Mind

PostSubject: Re: Flying (Wing) spell   Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:28 pm

WhiteDemon wrote:
Blasphemous wrote:
WhiteDemon wrote:
Blasphemous wrote:
Should I be standing on the edge of my 25th-story balcony railing as I recite this? Very Happy

By the way, is there a particularly convenient time to do this each day?

first of all be careful and carry a parachute with yourself in this times Very Happy
you can do it everytime you want.i had a contact with someone who did this.she said when i did this after one month i had strange movements in my back.and i could feel a piece of meat or something in my back.but there is something about this spell.when creation of wings finished you must do a surgery on your back because wings are smooth and they cant come out by themselves.thats my opinion about this
Just as I was reading this, I totally envisioned this guy:


is this picture real?

no its from the movie XMEN, and the wings can lol they are strong enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gothicsilence.deviantart.com
Whitedemon

avatar

Posts : 632
Reputation : 85
Join date : 2011-09-19
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere in the Dark Forest

PostSubject: Re: Flying (Wing) spell   Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:04 pm

Nightshade wrote:
WhiteDemon wrote:
Blasphemous wrote:
WhiteDemon wrote:
Blasphemous wrote:
Should I be standing on the edge of my 25th-story balcony railing as I recite this? Very Happy

By the way, is there a particularly convenient time to do this each day?

first of all be careful and carry a parachute with yourself in this times Very Happy
you can do it everytime you want.i had a contact with someone who did this.she said when i did this after one month i had strange movements in my back.and i could feel a piece of meat or something in my back.but there is something about this spell.when creation of wings finished you must do a surgery on your back because wings are smooth and they cant come out by themselves.thats my opinion about this
Just as I was reading this, I totally envisioned this guy:


is this picture real?

no its from the movie XMEN, and the wings can lol they are strong enough.

yes dear i understand they are strong enough but a sharp spot needed to cut the flesh.imagine a basball bat. then push the top of it on a piece of meat... .its just cant cut the meat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshade

avatar

Posts : 247
Reputation : 80
Join date : 2012-10-17
Age : 22
Location : Trapped in the Labyrinth of My own Mind

PostSubject: Re: Flying (Wing) spell   Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:43 pm

you still can making an incession in the back if you are afraid but with enough force i can tear anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gothicsilence.deviantart.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Flying (Wing) spell   

Back to top Go down
 
Flying (Wing) spell
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» flying on an airplane
» AGAIN, WITH THE FLYING OBJECTS FALLING OUT OF THE SKY
» A dream that could spell out my future
» Flying Trees and Flying Creatures
» Help...Flying on a Horse!!!???

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Spells :: 8. Advance Magic Spell :: Flying Spells-
Jump to: