Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am by DarrenSanguine

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am by AzazelStrix

» Can vampires eat meat?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm by darkdiela5

» A way to increase chance of vampire abilities?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am by AzazelStrix

» Ritual of Mobloch.Making the pact&Merging with his servitor.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm by DarrenSanguine

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 am by DarrenSanguine

» Question about a spell
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

The werewolf pack system

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkdiela5

PostSubject: The werewolf pack system   Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:21 am

like a real wolf, a werewolf had great instinct to form or join a pack. Pack is a reference to group of being from the same species that occupied a specific territory or region. werewolf pack consisted of an Alpha werewolf and small numbers of Beta and Omega werewolves.

Alpha werewolf is werewolf whom born through black magic, rituals, curse or carried the werewolf's blood since birth. this Alpha werewolf will either look for other werewolf whom is a free werewolf (doesn't belong to any other pack yet) to join, or simply doing this in evil way by turned some humans without their willingness into the Beta werewolves before forced them into the pack.

Beta werewolves cannot disobey or go against the Alpha since they had been gifted with the tainted blood from their master. Beta werewolves would do the Alpha's bidding, even if it is against their will. these Beta Werewolves could only be freed from their pack if the Alpha werewolf were killed/defeat by another werewolf or the Alpha himself giving the permission for his followers to be freed but this matter is rarely happens.

Omega werewolves are those created in the same fashion as the Beta, but were cursed by a Beta and not the Alpha himself. The Omega Werewolves are considered as the lowest level or werewolves in a pack.

Each pack had their own rules or systems, like vampires with the covens, however the encounter between two different packs in same territory could lead to big fights since werewolves doesn't like to share with other packs.

it is believed that humans life would become the worst nightmare if the werewolves begin to form a pack in their place.This is because the pack could cause immense destruction, kills many of their livestock which also can risk or took their life as well.

source:
http://werewolves.monstrous.com/beta_werewolves.htm

Last edited by darkdiela5 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf pack system   Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:33 am

darkdiela5 wrote:
like a real wolf, a werewolf had great instinct to form or join a pack. Pack is a reference to group of being from the same species that occupied a specific territory or region. werewolf pack consisted of an Alpha werewolf and small numbers of Beta or free werewolves.

Alpha werewolf is werewolf whom born through black magic, rituals, curse or carried the werewolf's blood since birth. this Alpha werewolf will either look for other werewolf whom is a free werewolf (doesn't belong to any other pack yet) to join, or simply doing this in evil way by turned some humans without their willingness into the Beta werewolves before forced them into the pack.

Beta werewolves cannot disobey or go against the Alpha since they had been gifted with the tainted blood from their master. Beta werewolves would do the Alpha's bidding, even if it is against their will. these Beta Werewolves could only be freed from their pack if the Alpha werewolf were killed/defeat by another werewolf or the Alpha himself giving the permission for his followers to be freed but this matter is rarely happens.

Each pack had their own rules or systems, like vampires with the covens, however the encounter between two different packs in same territory could lead to big fights since werewolves doesn't like to share with other packs.

it is believed that humans life would become the worst nightmare if the werewolves begin to form a pack in their place.This is because the pack could cause immense destruction, kills many of their livestock which also can risk or took their life as well.

do werewolves really shape shifting?i mean its a bit odd because how a body can shift form soo fast? and they are true enemys of vampires? i asked this question from someone and he said no its only for movies and else.so whats your opinion about that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf pack system   Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:49 am

WhiteDemon wrote:

do werewolves really shape shifting?i mean its a bit odd because how a body can shift form soo fast? and they are true enemys of vampires? i asked this question from someone and he said no its only for movies and else.so whats your opinion about that?

my opinion as well based from what my friends whom learn and about werewolf said otherwise. she said the shape shifting is the most crucial sign to know if the person a werewolf or not. The transformation happens to be fast and extremely painful since their cells evolve rapidly non stop till they turned into ones.

rest assured werewolves not a threat or enemy for vamps since werewolf tend to live secretly like vamps does, so nearly no accounter could happens (lol I think it just a movie) although I heard they could exceed vampires in term of strength and speed Smile

Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf pack system   Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:00 am

darkdiela5 wrote:
WhiteDemon wrote:

my opinion as well based from what my friends whom learn and about werewolf said otherwise. she said the shape shifting is the most crucial sign to know if the person a werewolf or not. The transformation happens to be fast and extremely painful since their cells evolve rapidly non stop till they turned into ones.

rest assured werewolves not a threat or enemy for vamps since werewolf tend to live secretly like vamps does, so nearly no accounter could happens (lol I think it just a movie) although I heard they could exceed vampires in term of strength and speed Smile
hmm but i think theyre power is in same line.i mean none of them are more powerful that the other.the benefits of being vampire is more.immortality is enough to take werewolves out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: Re:   Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:12 am

as far as i heard from jake werewolves are also immortal, so i guess they are on the same boat as vampires, and gives the same competition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf pack system   Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:10 pm

Sebastian wrote:
as far as i heard from jake werewolves are also immortal, so i guess they are on the same boat as vampires, and gives the same competition.
I wonder if it's possible for a pack of food-deprived werewolves to team up against a coven of blood-thirsty vampyrs. affraid

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf pack system   Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:40 pm

Sebastian wrote:

hmm i didnt know that scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf pack system   Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:17 pm

Sebastian wrote:

cool. werewolf is immortal too. I thought it only for vampires since it quite rare to find information in this matter while I was looking for it so long so thanks. Smile

maze52

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf pack system   Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:24 am

i don't think werewolves and vampires are against each other i think it's more territorial then just race
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sylvesterkeels

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf pack system   Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:44 am

Werewolf can still be defeated by a silver bullet or another mythical beast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf pack system   

Back to top Go down

The werewolf pack system
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1