Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am by DarrenSanguine

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am by AzazelStrix

» Can vampires eat meat?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm by darkdiela5

» A way to increase chance of vampire abilities?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am by AzazelStrix

» Ritual of Mobloch.Making the pact&Merging with his servitor.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm by DarrenSanguine

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 am by DarrenSanguine

» Question about a spell
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

A Warning for People Wanting to Perform the Rituals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: A Warning for People Wanting to Perform the Rituals   Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:06 am

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
--- Frank Herbert, Dune - Bene Gesserit

As you go through this section, I pray that you will heed this little warning that will not be so lengthy. I can only express my hope that you have truly made up your mind as you tread to this path you are about to partake. Understand that I do not wish to discourage you to do it but I would like to give a little heed to my words. I will be very blunt in saying that these rituals are very dangerous and should not be taken lightly. These rituals are very dangerous for anyone whose mind is not made up and has still the inkling of fear in their mind. So prepare carefully for the road ahead is dangerous and fearful, gather up the courage in your heart and look inside yourself and be honest. “Is this what I truly want? Will I live without fear as I walk through the path unknowing?” If you have decided and have made up your mind, then I wish you find the light at the end of the tunnel and emerge with yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wamphry.com
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: A Warning for People Wanting to Perform the Rituals   Sat May 26, 2012 11:29 pm

does the paper Have to be burnt 100% when doing Nosferatu Ritual?
Can I use Satin Fabric instead of paper?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheWolf

PostSubject: Re: A Warning for People Wanting to Perform the Rituals   Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:40 pm

burningangel, as long as the fabric is black
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: hey   Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:33 pm

Warrior27 wrote:

so have you done this ritual before
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: A Warning for People Wanting to Perform the Rituals   Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:36 pm

Okay.
My worries are over now, I have found paper that burns.

Thank you very much for you're time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheWolf

PostSubject: Re: A Warning for People Wanting to Perform the Rituals   Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:20 pm

Sebastian wrote:
Wolf27 wrote:

Not yet but I was informed of this by someone who has done it

Last edited by Wolf27 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: contact   Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:24 am

Warrior27 wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Warrior27 wrote:

Not yet but I was informed of this by someone who has done it

so are you still in contact with him/her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheWolf

PostSubject: Re: A Warning for People Wanting to Perform the Rituals   Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:05 am

Yes, but I have not sent them a message for a few days, I only contact them when I have a question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: wondering   Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:37 am

Warrior27 wrote:
Yes, but I have not sent them a message for a few days, I only contact them when I have a question
can you message me the contact details?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: hey   Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:17 am

Warrior27 wrote:

no no its not like that, i am just the curios one, i always try to get as much information as i can gather, so i think i can ask a few questions to him. i am sorry i can't message you you have choose the option not to receive private message.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheWolf

PostSubject: Re: A Warning for People Wanting to Perform the Rituals   Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:07 pm

You should be able to pm me now...I forgot to set it up where I could receive pm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDark1

PostSubject: Re: A Warning for People Wanting to Perform the Rituals   Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:21 pm

If I do not fear anything do I have nothing to worry about when doing this ritual?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Warning for People Wanting to Perform the Rituals   Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:26 pm

TheDark1 wrote:
If I do not fear anything do I have nothing to worry about when doing this ritual?

yea, just dont mess up once you have started the ritual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDark1

PostSubject: Re: A Warning for People Wanting to Perform the Rituals   Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:25 pm

What is dark meditaion? I cant really meditate I can sit there and stay calm and watch the patterns in my head..? Will it still work if I dont do it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Warning for People Wanting to Perform the Rituals   Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:39 am

TheDark1 wrote:
What is dark meditaion? I cant really meditate I can sit there and stay calm and watch the patterns in my head..? Will it still work if I dont do it?

look at the nosferatu pact again,

before the ritual. as was mentioned before fear must not exist in the participant if wanted to commence with the ritual for that fear may and would cause great damage and havoc on one self if after proceeding with the ritual the participant may encounter any fear one the manifestation of the dark lords of death. there for and before the ritual, the participant must "Dark Meditate" and Self-test himself before the procedure. and this is done by isolating yourself in darkness darkest spot could be ever found and there meditating on the most darkest and foreboding thoughts, imagine all your fears and feel them come true magnify them and face them, the grounding would magnify everything for you. The meditation must be at least 4 hours long between 1 am - 4 am.
after this is done if you have any doubt that you can't complete the ritual once in the flow then STOP! Until you think you are ready enough to do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDark1

PostSubject: Re: A Warning for People Wanting to Perform the Rituals   Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:35 am

Okay so I must dark meditate. Can someone please tell me what dark meditation is?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: well   Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:17 am

just mediate inside a cemetery on a new moon night, just find the darkest spot in the cemetery and mediate there, for about 4 hours thats it. it is just a simple meditation but you have to isolate yourself in a dark place where death dwells like a cemetery, so that you can face your fear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDark1

PostSubject: Re: A Warning for People Wanting to Perform the Rituals   Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:26 pm

Okay thats makes alot more sence Thank you very much. I dont have to do it in the cemetary do I?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: yes   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:20 pm

TheDark1 wrote:
Okay thats makes alot more sence Thank you very much. I dont have to do it in the cemetary do I?

yes cemetery or a pit or crypt or anything dark and abandoned place where dark forces dwells is the best place for meditation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatanicVampire

PostSubject: Re: A Warning for People Wanting to Perform the Rituals   Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:32 pm

Sebastian wrote:
just mediate inside a cemetery on a new moon night, just find the darkest spot in the cemetery and mediate there, for about 4 hours thats it. it is just a simple meditation but you have to isolate yourself in a dark place where death dwells like a cemetery, so that you can face your fear.

Who can meditate for four hours I get bored after 5 minutes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A Warning for People Wanting to Perform the Rituals   Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:50 pm

SatanicVampire wrote:

Anyone can.....
If u cant spend more than 5 mins is because u are not actually meditating, u are just there letting the time passing by.
Meditation is actually The practice of a state of concentrated attention on an external object, thought, consciousness itself, or the actual state of concentration.
For example....
* A state of concentration on the reality of the present moment
* A state experienced when the mind dissolves and is free to their own thoughts
* A focus of the mind on a single object of perception, such as breathing or constant recitation of words.

So meditation should be something to do in a serious way, and not just expecting to be done by itself.....
Get really deep in ur own self is something that only u can do, no one can tell u or teach u how.
We can help u with ways, or things that may help u but at the end is ur commitment.

Lia
Back to top Go down
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: A Warning for People Wanting to Perform the Rituals   Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:04 am

SatanicVampire wrote:

Find a spot where you can sit or lie down in comfortably, and clear your mind of any distracting thoughts. The darkness surrounding you will create the perfect setting for this, trust me! Wink

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Warning for People Wanting to Perform the Rituals   

Back to top Go down

A Warning for People Wanting to Perform the Rituals
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1