Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am by DarrenSanguine

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am by AzazelStrix

» Can vampires eat meat?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm by darkdiela5

» A way to increase chance of vampire abilities?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am by AzazelStrix

» Ritual of Mobloch.Making the pact&Merging with his servitor.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm by DarrenSanguine

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 am by DarrenSanguine

» Question about a spell
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

does leviathen spell work

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
immortal vampire

Postdoes leviathen spell work

does the leviathen vampire spell work cause my friend is 16 but wants to know if she will age to 18 or stop aging at 16 she said if gets these answers she can fully do the spell fear free so please comment so she will fill confindent with the spell
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» A dream that could spell out my future
» ISRAEL TO CONSIDER WORK-FREE SUNDAY
» How long in hospital? How soon to go back to work?
» What do you take each day to eat at work?
» Help me 3 weeks and still the pulsacoil 2000 won't work!!!!!!!!
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

does leviathen spell work :: Comments

Re: does leviathen spell work
Post on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:46 pm  Blasphemous
You stop ageing at whichever age you were during completion of the ritual and transformation.

It's been stated on here several times before.
Post on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:49 pm  immortal vampire
Blasphemous wrote:
You stop ageing at whichever age you were during completion of the ritual and transformation.

so shell stay 16 thanks for the answer shes gonna be a little disapointed though also you havent told me if it works
Post on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:37 pm  Blasphemous
immortal vampire wrote:
Blasphemous wrote:

so shell stay 16 thanks for the answer shes gonna be a little disapointed though also you havent told me if it works

I haven't performed this particular ritual, so unfortunately I can't tell you on a personal scale. confused

However, the Admins have already stated that all of the transformation rituals posted on these forums are legitimate.
Post on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:53 pm  Blades Of Darkness
Blasphemous wrote:

your incorect . no offence , if some was under the age 19 they keep aging till 19 or 20. but say your over the age of 20? then you dont age anymore after you past the age of 20.
Post on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:59 pm  immortal vampire
[quote="Blades Of Darkness"]
Blasphemous wrote:

your incorect . no offence , if some was under the age 19 they keep aging till 19 or 20. but say your over the age of 20? thank you for the responce but im not sure whitch one is right i hope its yours i dont want her to stop aging also is it true that the admin has the power to change people
Post on Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:06 pm  Blasphemous
Blades Of Darkness wrote:

your incorect . no offence , if some was under the age 19 they keep aging till 19 or 20. but say your over the age of 20? then you dont age anymore after you past the age of 20.
There's no logic behind it, but I suppose rules are rules. Rolling Eyes
Post on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:25 pm  Whitedemon
immortal vampire wrote:
does the leviathen vampire spell work cause my friend is 16 but wants to know if she will age to 18 or stop aging at 16 she said if gets these answers she can fully do the spell fear free so please comment so she will fill confindent with the spell
all of the spells works you just need to believe on them.this spell is working as well.i've written the effects too
Post on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:50 pm  immortal vampire
thanks for your response white demon
Post on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:54 pm  Whitedemon
immortal vampire wrote:
thanks for your response white demon
your welcome
Post on Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:13 pm  Blades Of Darkness
[quote="immortal vampire"]
Blades Of Darkness wrote:
Blasphemous wrote:

your incorect . no offence , if some was under the age 19 they keep aging till 19 or 20. but say your over the age of 20? thank you for the responce but im not sure whitch one is right i hope its yours i dont want her to stop aging also is it true that the admin has the power to change people

thats what i ment Very Happy if your under the age of 19 or 20 you keep aging to 19 or 20/ i know i need to work on my righting skills . i was just try to exslain more detail that if your over the age of 20 you stop aging if yyou done a ritual after the age of 20 . i never said im 20. im 15
Post on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:30 pm  SatanicVampire
immortal vampire wrote:

The spell doesn't work. I tried it and I felt nothing. No licking feeling or whispers from the walls. What did I do wrong?
Post on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:47 pm  Whitedemon
SatanicVampire wrote:
immortal vampire wrote:

The spell doesn't work. I tried it and I felt nothing. No licking feeling or whispers from the walls. What did I do wrong?

try to do this in a stormy night and after 12 PM
Post   Sponsored content

does leviathen spell work

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: General Talk-
Jump to: