Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Where do I get a lycanthropus flower?
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:37 pm by DarrenSanguine

» An Estimation of Feeding
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:16 am by AzazelStrix

» Sumatran Invincible ritual
Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:01 pm by AzazelStrix

» interview with a vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:32 am by Admin

» Do vampires find peace ?
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:20 am by Admin

» Dream of vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:26 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:23 pm by AzazelStrix

» Questions and Requests
Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:42 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:46 am

Here is the Nosferatu Pact as it  was posted on 43things.com before but right now with a further detailed explanation/rephrasing to make it easier for you all.

Many are those that seek to become the morbid image of the vampire. Few are those who suceed. Folklore dictstaes that one must be bitten by a vampire to receive the blessing of becoming undead {that is to say, REALIZED. Awakened to the Self}. But what of the origin of the vampire? Occult lore states that murderers, suicides, alcoholics, & "the evil" return after death to haunt upon the earth. But what of those who yet live, desire to join the vampiric legions of the night, & have not found suh an opportunity, who wish to ritualistically formalize their allegiance?

Little is known about the process of personally transforming living, mortal flesh, into living, immortally divine flesh. For centuries, the secret has been supressed in order to preserve the frightened mortals' own existence, in a relatively "safe" one. The dark age was a traesty of barbaric ignorance. Many manuscripts of light & shadow were lost in the transition, but not completely erased. Psychic currents have been tapped into, from time to time {what is sometimes known as the "Akashic Records"; etherial reservoires of collected knowledge}, to re-write what has been called "the abominations of forbidden knowledge". More & more, in this increasingly enlightened age, has surfaced.
The Nosferatu Pact calls upon The Lords of Death for a renewal & an empowerment.

WARNING: Those unfamiliar with the process of Chaos/Death/Rebirth may be excarnated.

How then, can one better become acquainted with the Shadow Forces? Commonly known as "Death"? Roam where it dwells, solemnly absorbing the black energies into yourelf. Spend a moonless night alone in a cemetary, adorned in darkness. If possible, in a pit or crypt. Silently meditate upon things dark & forboding. The surrounding atmosphere shall magnify it anyway. Achieve the nightmaric embiance, which is the very presence of the Angel of Death. Face your fears.

After you read the following procedures, if there is any doubt in your mind that you cannot complete all the requirements, DO NOT DO IT. Failure to comply completely once in the flow of the ritual will cause uncontrollable havoc, & a high probability of destruction upon the coward.

The Following days after the performance of The Nosferatu Pact, will consist of necroneiromantic dreams. One's mind will be changing, mutating, evolving, along with one's body. preparing for a new, superior existence. Visions will train the subconcious to activate more profoundly on the concious, slowly crossing over into real-time. Extrasensory capabilites will manifest more dramatically. In the beginning stages, all will seem spontaneous, resembling poltergeist activity. Eventually, you will gain full control. Telepathy & telekinisis will be the most noticeable. Physical strength & dexterity will be readily apparent.

Here, for the responsible & proficient, for the strong & the wise, for those of bravery & great aspiration, is the Nosferatu Pact.........

- - - Prepararions - - -

Prepare The Nosferatu Pact in your own blood. On the reverse of the parchment, have enscribed The Satanagram. Whwn drawn, charge the symbol leftwise by tracing above it, with joined cornu hands, uttering the words of Power, "Potentiam Inferus, In Nomine Satanas." It will be burned after the reading, so carry matches with you. Preferrably matches, for they emit sulphur.

Commence with the ritual at 3am.

Black Athame Dagger. Be ready to draw blood from wherever on your body you desire, that the vital energies may be exposed to the Magical atmosphere, which will attract the elementals hither.

Dress in black & red, symbolizing Death & Life, & as representing the elite Vampire-Predator.

- - - Procedures - - -

Etch the Pentagram upon the soil.

STand within the Pentagon.

Trace leftwise around The Pentagram, opening the ritual.

Point athame to the sky, recite the Necro-Incantation. As the Shadow Forces begin to manifest, there will also be sounds.

Bow head in respect, crossing arms about the chest {crux position}, giving thanks for attendance.

Recite The Nosferatu Pact. Burn Parchment.

Draw blood, then motion arms upwards in offering.

Bow down, crossing arms about the chest, thanking The Lords of Death.

Undo the circle, tracing leftwise.

Get home before sunrise & sleep.

- - - Necro-Incantation - - -

By the Power of Satan & The Forces of Darkness, I call upon The Infernal Lords of Death --- Anubis, Euronymous, Hecate, Mormo, Pluto, Nergal, Proserpine, Supay, Mictian --- let the world beyond the grave be opened! Send forth Camazotz, dread God of Vampires, unleashe thy powers unto Me! Enter My substance, possess this body, I Am of thine own! Manifest your forms before & within Me, let the shadows arise! SO LET IT NOW BE DONE!

- - - The Nosferatu Pact - - -

By the Power of Satan, in the name of Camazotz, I dedicate Myself unto thee, Black Gods of The Void, & to the eternal night! I desire to be part of the Dark World of living nightmares! O, that I may partake of the shadows forever! By this petition writ in blood, I Am vampyr!

Further Explanation:
OK so here after the revision of the Ritual and me rephrasing it for you all as in a better explanation to make it easier to understand.

First of all, requirements with alternatives to the requirements in case you couldn't find them or have them

1- parchment: if not found a black piece of paper is required instead. Nothing but black you could replace it with.

2- Athame Dagger: if you couldn't manage to get an Athame dagger the only replacement to it, would be any dagger or sharp tool (as a knife) but has a black handle. And please notice that this knife/Dagger must not be used ever before this ritual and not after it must remain sacred for the ritual only.

before the ritual. as was mentioned before fear must not exist in the participant if wanted to commence with the ritual for that fear may and would cause great damage and havoc on one self if after proceeding with the ritual the participant may encounter any fear one the manifestation of the dark lords of death. there for and before the ritual, the participant must "Dark Meditate" and Self-test himself before the procedure. and this is done by isolating yourself in darkness darkest spot could be ever found and there meditating on the most darkest and foreboding thoughts, imagine all your fears and feel them come true magnify them and face them, the grounding would magnify everything for you. The meditation must be at least 4 hours long between 1 am - 4 am.
after this is done if you have any doubt that you can't complete the ritual once in the flow then STOP! Until you think you are ready enough to do it.

Preparation:
After the meditation and knowing of one self is capable of proceeding with the ritual the next day at 2 am and before the commence with the ritual that should take place at 3 am and at this time only not before not after. So not much before earlier than 3 am and within 1 hour at least you must prepare for the ritual and this is done as follows.

Prepare the parchment/black paper by drawing on one side the Satangram(1) with whit your white/red ink. on the other side of the paper do write the Nosferatu pact with your blood. after you do so, charge the symbol by tracing left wise in joined cornu(2) hands and this is by placing the index fingers on the satanagram symbol and tracing on top of the symbol circling around the circle with your hands from left to right while doing so say the words of power "potentiam inferus, in nomine Satanas." after finishing with that put the paper away within your reach for later on use during the ritual. have it in your pocket or any where near once needed. dress up with red and black representing life and death and for ladies its preferable to wear black and red make up as will. and also keep some matches with you for burning the paper later on during the ritual.
the commence with the ritual at 3 am.
the Ritual must be done somewhere outside the house abandoned palaces or where no eyes can see you would be better.
You also need a place with Soil/dirt/Sand on the ground where you can itch or draw the Pentagram(3) on.
Please notice that two drawings must be made the satanagram (baphomet) on the paper and the pentagram on the sand/soil which there is difference between the both of them, as you will see in pictures at the end of this article.

after you have etched the pentagram into the soil have it drawn big enough and you can do that with a stick or something, so that you can stand in the middle of the circle and within the pentagon.
Trace left-wise again around the pentagram opening the ritual. Meaning with trace left-wise is while you are standing still in within the pentagon and inside the circle after the pentagram is drawn you circle around your self while standing still in your place like turn around your self from left to right tracing with your sight around the outer circle you are in the middle of already.
now hold your dagger and point it to the sky , recite the incantation and not the pact that you written, so you recite the incatnation which is this :
By the Power of Satan & The Forces of Darkness, I call upon The Infernal Lords of Death --- Anubis, Euronymous, Hecate, Mormo, Pluto, Nergal, Proserpine, Supay, Mictian --- let the world beyond the grave be opened! Send forth Camazotz, dread God of Vampires, unleashe thy powers unto Me! Enter My substance, possess this body, I Am of thine own! Manifest your forms before & within Me, let the shadows arise! SO LET IT NOW BE DONE!

Now here is the catch where you must maintain control and keep focus and DO NOT GET SCARED because as you do so the shadow forces will begin to manifest and there would also be sounds and you noticing stuff or maybe seeing. just keep a hold of your self and focus only on the ritual bow your head in respect crossing arms about the chest in (crux position - as forming an X with both arms) giving thanks for attendance.

Take out the paper you already prepared recite the Nosferatu pact :
- - - The Nosferatu Pact - - -

By the Power of Satan, in the name of Camazotz, I dedicate Myself unto thee, Black Gods of The Void, & to the eternal night! I desire to be part of the Dark World of living nightmares! O, that I may partake of the shadows forever! By this petition writ in blood, I Am vampyr!
then burn the paper with matches.

here comes the most important point you draw blood now and and motion arms upwards in offering, you would feel Something being absorbed into your body and would also feel like on the edge of fainting or at least way so dizzy. Hold yourself together and focused for that the Ritual is almost over. Bow down also crossing arms about the chest again the same as before as thanking them for their offering and acceptance.
undo the circle tracing left wise with a stick or something.
Get home before sun rise and sleep for that you need it.

(1)Satanagram

(2) Cornu: is the same as the devil mark but with both hands joined together the devil mark made with hands is like the rock and roll sign made with the hands with index and pinky up raise along with the thumb but it is made with two hands joined together

(3)Pentagram

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wamphry.com
Jandro

PostSubject: Hello   Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:14 am

Where do you find this ritual?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: reply   Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:11 am

Jandro wrote:
Where do you find this ritual?

The administrator got this ritual from some of his personal sources
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blades Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:50 pm

So im 14 and a guy i really want to be imortal vampire... but i dont know how to get rid of the fear i know i can compleat the ritual but can i still have faer but keep telling my self not to be scared? can they read my mind ? to seee if im scared ? and if anyone could reply to this thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: .   Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:04 pm

bulldillon wrote:
So im 14 and a guy i really want to be imortal vampire... but i dont know how to get rid of the fear i know i can compleat the ritual but can i still have faer but keep telling my self not to be scared? can they read my mind ? to seee if im scared ? and if anyone could reply to this thank you

keep your thoughts under control focus on the ritual, its all about not messing up and back off after it has started. you should probably give it some more time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crystallen159

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:04 pm

i have no fear of the ritual and i am sure that i can follow it through...but does it really work? has any one actually done it and been a success?if you have i would love to talk to you...i have a few questions...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkeagle

PostSubject: Any other rituals?   Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:50 am

I think I can do these but the problem is I'm too sacred of cutting my arm. Is there any other ritual where I don't need to cut my arm or where I can use any other animals blood?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:10 pm

So, For the cornu hands do you put your thumb down with the other two or keep it up? and do you have your side by side so the index's are touching or so your thumbs are touching?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:11 pm

Also can some Please help with on how to dark meditate. I cant find anything on it. I know its a legit meditating stage but I would like some help please..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rival

PostSubject: Vampire   Sat May 12, 2012 2:53 am

hello guys im new to this and i really want to become an immortal vampire i dont care about my soul take it but just make me into a vampire!im wondering if it is possible if you can do it for me please people and please reply vamprie is what i want i know the consequinces but i cant do the ritual but i dont care about my souls or even if im going to hell this is my will so mote it be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Sun May 20, 2012 8:20 pm

Will this work on the ground with chalk?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Thu May 24, 2012 9:20 pm

Where would be the best place to get blood, I dont have much money. I have to get it from meat right now..

Would anyone know if I could buy liquid blood?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Sat May 26, 2012 12:54 am

I really need help here! Is it Thy or Thee!? I'm doing it to night so I really need to know!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Sat May 26, 2012 2:53 am

I made a pentagram on the back of my by mistake!! Will it still work?
Im so disapointed with myself!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Sat May 26, 2012 10:05 pm

Does anyone go on this anymore?

Could I use Black cloth instead?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Sun May 27, 2012 10:06 pm

I made the pact with a piece of black shirt. But it got damp over night for about 12-13 hours it was damp, Is this pact still good?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Sun May 27, 2012 10:07 pm

Someone please answer me, NO one is answering me. It driving me insane!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: no   Thu May 31, 2012 12:10 pm

burningangel1 wrote:
I made the pact with a piece of black shirt. But it got damp over night for about 12-13 hours it was damp, Is this pact still good?

no
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:56 pm

I have never practiced magick or anything like that, Is everything going to be ok when I do this ritual? Do I have anything to be worried about? It says most done do it ritual, Is that cause they dont do it with all there heart? What does that mean? They are just reading or saying the words instead of putting meaning into it or emotion into it?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDark1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:15 pm

could I do this in the same forest that had someones house in it but now its gone. Like there is this small forest not to far from my house it isnt that big at all about the size of a street in a town housed area witith and length, there is a small tall grassy area about the size of two town houses that used to have a house there and now there isnt and there used to be homeless sleeping in there..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:33 pm

TheDark1 wrote:
could I do this in the same forest that had someones house in it but now its gone. Like there is this small forest not to far from my house it isnt that big at all about the size of a street in a town housed area witith and length, there is a small tall grassy area about the size of two town houses that used to have a house there and now there isnt and there used to be homeless sleeping in there..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: .   Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:39 pm

ar far as the area is abandoned you can use it make sure u do the dark meditation before the ritual commencement
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:43 pm

I have performed this ritual 2 nights ago in my local cemetery.

Started exactly at 3 am -- followed each step through without error.

So far no results. Sad ... but still hopeful!

I didn't feel or see any presence, although I did hear some noises (twigs cracking, etc.) after reading the incantation words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:47 pm

Blasphemouz wrote:

I didn't feel or see any presence, although I did hear some noises (twigs cracking, etc.) after reading the incantation words.

are you sure you did everything exactly the way it is mentioned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:40 pm

Blasphemouz wrote:

Im sure you have to do it with full believe and with all of your heart. If you have any dis-believe in mind that it wont work. I dont think it will... Im doing it soon too. When I do Ill help ya'll out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   

Back to top Go down

Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next