Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am by DarrenSanguine

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am by AzazelStrix

» Can vampires eat meat?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm by darkdiela5

» A way to increase chance of vampire abilities?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am by AzazelStrix

» Ritual of Mobloch.Making the pact&Merging with his servitor.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm by DarrenSanguine

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 am by DarrenSanguine

» Question about a spell
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

What would you describe me as?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GODSBANE

PostWhat would you describe me as?

I can survive on eating human food only, blood only, or nothing at all. I have the most strength obviously when I drink blood. I have no problems with temperatures in excess of 150 degrees Fahrenheit, nor do I have problems with temperatures below 0 degrees Fahrenheit. My strength is abnormally high, although I have not compared it to a vampire, demon, or werewolf. I have a natural ability in magic, and can perform it with ease and hardly any preparation. And the final thing about me is, my soul was born 6 years 10 months and 9 days before my body was, and it came with all of these attributes.
Just reply if you have any more questions about me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» bid bulletin
» Accidental fingerprint: tented arch/ radial loop mix
» Hand Manifestations of Diabetes Mellitus
» Experts describe the economic events of 2014 as "dramatic"
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

What would you describe me as? :: Comments

Re: What would you describe me as?
Post on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:26 pm  burningangel1
GODSBANE wrote:
I can survive on eating human food only, blood only, or nothing at all. I have the most strength obviously when I drink blood. I have no problems with temperatures in excess of 150 degrees Fahrenheit, nor do I have problems with temperatures below 0 degrees Fahrenheit. My strength is abnormally high, although I have not compared it to a vampire, demon, or werewolf. I have a natural ability in magic, and can perform it with ease and hardly any preparation. And the final thing about me is, my soul was born 6 years 10 months and 9 days before my body was, and it came with all of these attributes.
Just reply if you have any more questions about me.

I think you are a demi god, All humans are made by Satan. So we are all gods.
Though I probably wrong.
Post on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:27 pm  Blasphemous
I'd say that you are a god among insects. Truly gifted! Cool

Last edited by Blasphemous on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
jesus
Post on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:29 pm  vampireloard
your one to talk ant
god
Post on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:31 pm  vampireloard
like seriously why do you act like such a jerk
Post on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:32 pm  Blasphemous
burningangel1 wrote:

Though I probably wrong.
Are you suggesting that Satan has molded us, perfect beings, from clay, only to tempt us to come within reach of the burning inferno that that would melt us of this perfection He himself has bestowed upon us?

A bit far-fetched, no? ;P

Last edited by Blasphemous on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:59 pm; edited 6 times in total
what
Post on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:34 pm  vampireloard
i said nothing of the sort i simply stated that you are being a jerk

sorry should have read the context my bad on that one

Last edited by vampireloard on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Post on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:57 pm  GODSBANE
Demigod... Interesting theory, however I have no outstanding qualities that could link me to any specific god/goddess from any religion that I have researched thus far.

This is an interesting line i found: "In some mythologies it also describes humans who became gods, or simply extremely powerful figures whose powers approach those of the gods even though they are not gods themselves."

Again, more to look into. Thanks for your insight and I hope more of you post your thoughts.
i agree
Post on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:59 pm  vampireloard
the demigod theroy is interesting
Post on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:09 pm  burningangel1
vampireloard wrote:
the demigod theroy is interesting

Lol, Its true!!
Post on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:16 pm  burningangel1
Blasphemous wrote:
burningangel1 wrote:

Though I probably wrong.
Are you suggesting that Satan has molded us, perfect beings, from clay, only to tempt us to come within reach of the burning inferno that that would melt us of this perfection He himself has bestowed upon us?

A bit far-fetched, no? ;P

Lol. You dont burn in hell. You wish you could be there!
No, Thats not what I meant. I just saying that we are all Gods.
Post on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:39 pm  Blasphemous
burningangel1 wrote:

Lol. You dont burn in hell. You wish you could be there!

I really do. No

I've always personally considered a god to simply be a creator of something, rather it be life, or some form of civilization or commonwealth. What they create, they can also manipulate and ultimately, destroy. Take political leaders, for instance, and the vast power they possess over entire nations with their so-called "world order" tactics. Twisted Evil

Hell, many claim that Lady Gaga has reached goddess status, and has created her own lifeforms dubbed the "monsters." lol Rolling Eyes
Post on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:56 pm  GODSBANE
Nay, Gods didn't create life, life created Gods. Gods are merely the representation of all lives associated with them. Or atleast that is what my research shows me. So, anyone can become a "demigod" so long as they represent their people. In many civilizations, their kings were revered as gods merely because the kings held their people's best interest at heart.

However, this theory has more holes than a pincushion, but none less than any other theory or religion.
proofs
Post on Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:03 am  Whitedemon
wow im excited Suspect but you must have proof for your claims my friend Smile
we cant believe someone quickly and tell him so yes you are a god.and you must be german?am i correct?
Post on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:37 am  GODSBANE
what does german have to do with it?
GODSBANE wrote:

I think WhiteDemon was just asking about it. No harm in it right? He's just making small talk. Anyways, welcome to the site

Blessed Be,
ok
Post on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:15 am  vampireloard
i figured it out a demigod is not half god/goddes half human but a human durring there transition to god/goddes status
Post on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:25 am  Whitedemon
GODSBANE wrote:

germans have nothing to do with that.when in a comment you said (Nay) i said you must be geramn because no is nay in german language.and as charm said i just trying to talk with you no offense or something my friend Wink
Post on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:19 pm  GODSBANE
No offense taken, I was merely curious. And I have an interest in german history. Mostly WWII era, so that might have something to do with the "nay".

And vampireloard, that could kind of correlate with what I said earlier about extremely powerful humans becoming gods. Well, I suppose all will be revealed in good time. Thanks for all of this input!
Post on Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:05 pm  Torilei Denali
but wouldnt that be bulgarian? in bulgarian nay means no...well i guess it could be in german to.
Post on Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:11 pm  Blasphemous
WhiteDemon wrote:
GODSBANE wrote:

germans have nothing to do with that.when in a comment you said (Nay) i said you must be geramn because no is nay in german language.and as charm said i just trying to talk with you no offense or something my friend Wink
Actually, the word "nein" means "no" in German, pronounced just like English "nine." Razz

I was, and still am, quite linguistically inclined, seeing as English wasn't my first language.
Post on Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:13 pm  Blasphemous
Torilei Denali wrote:
but wouldnt that be bulgarian? in bulgarian nay means no...well i guess it could be in german to.

Nope. In Bulgarian, "не" means "no," pronounced as NEH.
Post on Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:16 pm  Whitedemon
i heard nay in a game (call of duty) tongue and maybe i was wrong so nice job everyone Razz
Post on Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:27 pm  Blasphemous
WhiteDemon wrote:
i heard nay in a game (call of duty) tongue and maybe i was wrong so nice job everyone Razz

LOL, oh boy... this reminds of when GTA IV came out, and everybody was mocking the Russian language, assuming that it was spoken by the characters in the game, when they were really speaking Serbian. Rolling Eyes
Post on Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:30 pm  Whitedemon
Blasphemous wrote:
WhiteDemon wrote:

LOL, oh boy... this reminds of when GTA IV came out, and everybody was mocking the Russian language, assuming that it was spoken by the characters in the game, when they were really speaking Serbian. Rolling Eyes

OH MAN i remember pirat but serbian is a bit like russian scratch

What would you describe me as?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: General Talk-
Jump to: