Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am by DarrenSanguine

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am by AzazelStrix

» Can vampires eat meat?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm by darkdiela5

» A way to increase chance of vampire abilities?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am by AzazelStrix

» Ritual of Mobloch.Making the pact&Merging with his servitor.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm by DarrenSanguine

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 am by DarrenSanguine

» Question about a spell
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Vampire Speed and Pain Endurance?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Annalise

PostVampire Speed and Pain Endurance?

Hello everybody, I've just joined the site and I must say it is absolutely packed full of information! I must congratulate who ever made this site Smile Anyways, I just wanted
to know if a vampire is running fast, would everything slow down for them, so they can take in what their doing. If they wouldn't see it slowed down would they get an injury from tripping or crashing? Also can they endure pain better than humans? Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://annalise.martin15@gmail.com

Similar topics

-
» Head pain with colds.
» Anyone used the "lollipop" for severe pain?
» Advice please - tearing pain in stomach 2 weeks out
» Pain on right side
» pain in left side
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Vampire Speed and Pain Endurance? :: Comments

Annalise wrote:
Hello everybody, I've just joined the site and I must say it is absolutely packed full of information! I must congratulate who ever made this site Smile Anyways, I just wanted
to know if a vampire is running fast, would everything slow down for them, so they can take in what their doing. If they wouldn't see it slowed down would they get an injury from tripping or crashing? Also can they endure pain better than humans? Thank you Smile

Hi Annalise!

First of all welcome to this site from the Admins! Smile I'm glad that you are finding it useful and helpful at the same time.

To answer your questions:

1. First of all once a vampire is transformed, everything evolves or transforms. So a human's body goes to different changes. Skeletal, muscular, sensory, circulatory and all of these functions changes once the transformation begins. So when it comes to speed, things don't generally slow down but the vampires reaction speed or response is synchronized with it to avoid any injuries or crashing. I also suggest you read Jake's/Admin's post on Vampire's in brief, vampire's transformation and his post on Am I a Vampire. The links are below, I think it can help clear up some of your queries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. And your question when it comes to pain, well Vampires can endure more pain than a normal human. But still the pain is there and it can also get very painful if vampires are severely injured. You have to remember that most of the senses of a vampire is heightened so if they get great injuries then of course the pain follows. It is also different for each one, some are more adept when it comes to managing pain which of course comes with age.

I hope I shed light to some of your questions, welcome once again to the site!

Blessed be,
Re: Vampire Speed and Pain Endurance?
Post on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:04 am  Blasphemous
Charm Moonchild wrote:
And your question when it comes to pain, well Vampires can endure more pain than a normal human. But still the pain is there and it can also get very painful if vampires are severely injured. You have to remember that most of the senses of a vampire is heightened so if they get great injuries then of course the pain follows. It is also different for each one, some are more adept when it comes to managing pain which of course comes with age.
So, say, a minor cut/scrape/bruise would surely sting, but the vampyr can feed to basically cure him/herself of the pain, correct?

But how about something more drastic like a deep stab or gun shot wound? Ever for mortal humans, these injuries, if left untreated, would almost definitely prove fatal within minutes. But what if it happened to a vampyr in a secluded area of a city, for instance, and there was no one around to assist, or any animals to be provided a feast? :O

And out of sheer curiosity, would a severed limb prove certain death as well, due to the immense blood loss? Suspect
Re: Vampire Speed and Pain Endurance?
Post on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:44 am  Whitedemon
Blasphemous wrote:
Charm Moonchild wrote:
And your question when it comes to pain, well Vampires can endure more pain than a normal human. But still the pain is there and it can also get very painful if vampires are severely injured. You have to remember that most of the senses of a vampire is heightened so if they get great injuries then of course the pain follows. It is also different for each one, some are more adept when it comes to managing pain which of course comes with age.
So, say, a minor cut/scrape/bruise would surely sting, but the vampyr can feed to basically cure him/herself of the pain, correct?

But how about something more drastic like a deep stab or gun shot wound? Ever for mortal humans, these injuries, if left untreated, would almost definitely prove fatal within minutes. But what if it happened to a vampyr in a secluded area of a city, for instance, and there was no one around to assist, or any animals to be provided a feast? :O

And out of sheer curiosity, would a severed limb prove certain death as well, due to the immense blood loss? Suspect

actually i wanted to ask this question.if a vampire is bleeding so can he die? Suspect and if the wound is very deep can he use herbal medicine or something like that? scratch
Blasphemous wrote:
Charm Moonchild wrote:

Great questions everyone and well I will try to explain more about drastic injuries or wounds as you mentioned it. Ben is correct, minor cut/scrapes/bruise takes about a few minutes to heal completely. They would sting but then it is manageable. Feeding can definitely help with the healing but if it's just minor it can be managed.

Now, comes the million dollar question, deep stabs or gun shot wounds or anything in that area. Every vampire is their own doctor. Basically, knowing how to protect your head, heart and how to treat your injuries are some of the things that are going to be taught by the coven. Essential survival skills if I can put it that way. Aside from finding blood, you will also be taught how to attend to any injuries that can be fatal to you. So say you got stabbed or shot, if these were minor injuries it will take a vampire about 2 weeks to fully heal. When these injuries occur near the heart or brain it takes 4 to 5 weeks to fully heal. But if it is a major injury it might take a month to fully heal.. Blood is certainly the key to your healing just in case you have these kinds of injuries. That's why when you become a vampire you will be taught all these necessities by your coven.

Oh and Sepehr, yes herbal medicine can also be used to heal injuries. You'll be surprised how many vampires turn to these remedies. Wink And yes if the bleeding is not addressed properly there can be a chance of fainting and going weak and all..

Blessed Be,

Vampire Speed and Pain Endurance?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Q & A About Vampires-
Jump to: