Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Where do I get a lycanthropus flower?
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:37 pm by DarrenSanguine

» An Estimation of Feeding
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:16 am by AzazelStrix

» Sumatran Invincible ritual
Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:01 pm by AzazelStrix

» interview with a vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:32 am by Admin

» Do vampires find peace ?
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:20 am by Admin

» Dream of vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:26 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:23 pm by AzazelStrix

» Questions and Requests
Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:42 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Reward and Age?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Annalise

PostReward and Age?

I know you have to be 16 or over to be turned, but if your a very mature 15 year old would you be allowed to gain the reward? I'm 15 currently and will be 16 in 11 months, would I have to wait? Also if I was to get the most points when im 15 would I be able to hold my reward until I'm sixteen? I was just wondering Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://annalise.martin15@gmail.com

Similar topics

-
» You are my reward dream
» It's not too late! Share the reward with Sh. Yussef Estes
» [100] million reward for information leading to the arrest of Izzat al-Douri
» The Ruling on kissing the Black Stone for Women when it is crowded.
» Punishment and Reward (Surah Ar-Ra'd 13:34-35)
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Reward and Age? :: Comments

oops
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:00 am  Annalise
Is there any way I can move this to Q&A, sorry I didn't see Sad
Re: Reward and Age?
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:08 am  Charm Moonchild
Annalise wrote:
I know you have to be 16 or over to be turned, but if your a very mature 15 year old would you be allowed to gain the reward? I'm 15 currently and will be 16 in 11 months, would I have to wait? Also if I was to get the most points when im 15 would I be able to hold my reward until I'm sixteen? I was just wondering Smile

Hi Annalise,

I've moved this question in our General Talk category just to make things more organized. With regards to your question, I believe there some young people nowadays are more mature for their age. Although, we the Admins truly believe that 16 or above is the prime age to be turned. I have no doubt that you are mature after all everyone has their own sense of maturity despite of their age. But then again dear if you read the the rules of the point system. The ones eligible to win the money are members who are 16 years of age and above. I think the rest of the Admins would agree with me when I say that you use this time to learn as much as you can and to make yourself ready when your reach the age.

Blessed Be,
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:52 am  darkdiela5
dear Annalise,

Charm was right but don't ever let it turn you down, since everyone (the members) including you had the chance. I don't say this just to cheer you up but it's the truth and when the right time appear, used everything you had learned and gained from this site to grab it with your own hands. Very Happy
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:59 am  Annalise
Thank you for answering my questions, I've been researching vampires and witchcraft for the last 3 years, you can never get enough knowledge though, il carry in researching till I'm 16 Smile
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:30 am  Charm Moonchild
Annalise wrote:
Thank you for answering my questions, I've been researching vampires and witchcraft for the last 3 years, you can never get enough knowledge though, il carry in researching till I'm 16 Smile

You're more than welcome dear. Goodluck in this path that you are taking and may you find what you are looking for. May this community bring more light to your search and hopefully we see you reach your dreams in time.

Blessed Be,
Post on Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:30 pm  dzanki
Charm Moonchild wrote:
Annalise wrote:

Hi Annalise,

I've moved this question in our General Talk category just to make things more organized. With regards to your question, I believe there some young people nowadays are more mature for their age. Although, we the Admins truly believe that 16 or above is the prime age to be turned. I have no doubt that you are mature after all everyone has their own sense of maturity despite of their age. But then again dear if you read the the rules of the point system. The ones eligible to win the money are members who are 16 years of age and above. I think the rest of the Admins would agree with me when I say that you use this time to learn as much as you can and to make yourself ready when your reach the age.

Blessed Be,

Im also 15 and I didnt understand one thing.If I cant participate in contest till Im 16 can I still try with rituals or I have to wait 16 for them too Question
Post on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:09 am  Nightshade
Well I would suggest you wait a little before trying things, It is best to get your life underway before doing something so drastic
Post on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:42 am  dzanki
Nightshade wrote:
Well I would suggest you wait a little before trying things, It is best to get your life underway before doing something so drastic
Ok thanks for advice Smile
Post on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:02 pm  Nightshade
Your welcome dear, Smile
Post   Sponsored content

Reward and Age?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: General Talk-
Jump to: