Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am by DarrenSanguine

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am by AzazelStrix

» Can vampires eat meat?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm by darkdiela5

» A way to increase chance of vampire abilities?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am by AzazelStrix

» Ritual of Mobloch.Making the pact&Merging with his servitor.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm by DarrenSanguine

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 am by DarrenSanguine

» Question about a spell
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Astral Change

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whitedemon

PostAstral Change

a human need vampire's venom to get changed.but in Astral Change how this venom gonna be injected to the body of a human?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» Season of change; need clarity and clear direction.
» astral knights
» When astral travelling ..
» Can you change the icon?
» How to change DHW Temperature?
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Astral Change :: Comments

hybrid difference
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:52 pm  immortal vampire
its like being posesed kinda they find you and they basically put the venom in your soul to transform you
Re: Astral Change
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:46 pm  Blasphemous
immortal vampire wrote:
its like being posesed kinda they find you and they basically put the venom in your soul to transform you

I'm not at all doubting this method, but I personally feel that it would be more effective if done physically/in person.
I agree
Post on Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:57 am  Annalise
I agree with blasphemous, wouldn't being astrally changed take longer as the soul would need time to change?
Post on Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:13 am  Tanisha22
I also agree with blasphemous, if I were to get changed. I would want to meet the vampire in person and get them to turn me. (of course to meet an actual immortal vampire would be quite an interesting experience and I probably wouldn't be able to speak let alone ask them to turn me. lol)
Re
Post on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:58 am  Sebastian
its more like when you do the ritual yourself, you are summning a demon, the demon enters your body and then changes your body. when you are changed by a vampire astrally its kind of the same deal, their demon kind of multiply themselves and infect you. so when your astral body returns to your body, it gives you exactly the same effect as if you would get after doing the ritual. but since you didn't do the demon summoning and you are infected by a demon that was just a part of the original demon, you are actually not a pure blood (its like you can call it sharing venom but its not a physical thing, its more like in other dimension like a demon multiplying itself in your astral body and changning you). but it is still the same as being changed physically. in astral plane things are more than real.
Post on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:10 am  darkdiela5
Sebastian wrote:
its more like when you do the ritual yourself, you are summning a demon, the demon enters your body and then changes your body. when you are changed by a vampire astrally its kind of the same deal, their demon kind of multiply themselves and infect you. so when your astral body returns to your body, it gives you exactly the same effect as if you would get after doing the ritual. but since you didn't do the demon summoning and you are infected by a demon that was just a part of the original demon, you are actually not a pure blood (its like you can call it sharing venom but its not a physical thing, its more like in other dimension like a demon multiplying itself in your astral body and changning you). but it is still the same as being changed physically. in astral plane things are more than real.

interesting. but do you need to know person's names or location or pictures before changing them astrally?
re
Post on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:22 am  Sebastian
also since the demons doesnt exist in the normal plane but instead exist in a much higher plane, it is much easier to change someone astrally, cause u don't require any medium, for example blood exchange. the demon could easily enter your body when u are changed astrally

of course you need to know who you are about to change, i am sure you require something like a picture, i am not much aware of the astral thing, but yes if you are an expert you can actually pull someone's astral body out of their physical body. So even if you aren't a pro with astral projection, the vampire who is supposed to turn u can pull ur astral being out of ur real body and start the process
i wish i could explain further but i have to go for now. You can ask charm about the astral thing
Post on Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:31 pm  Blasphemous
Sebastian wrote:
also since the demons doesnt exist in the normal plane but instead exist in a much higher plane, it is much easier to change someone astrally, cause u don't require any medium, for example blood exchange. the demon could easily enter your body when u are changed astrally

of course you need to know who you are about to change, i am sure you require something like a picture, i am not much aware of the astral thing, but yes if you are an expert you can actually pull someone's astral body out of their physical body. So even if you aren't a pro with astral projection, the vampire who is supposed to turn u can pull ur astral being out of ur real body and start the process
i wish i could explain further but i have to go for now. You can ask charm about the astral thing

Very interesting... thanks!
Post on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:26 pm  Whitedemon
it was easier than i thought.thanks sebastian Smile
Post on Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:59 am  Charm Moonchild
Hi everyone!

Sebastian basically gave you most of the things that happens when you are changed astrally. As I've also said to WhiteDemon in a message, There is not much difference when it comes to being physically changed and astrally. The only difference is that the one who will change won't be there in person. The same thing happens when a vampire changes you astrally. It is your astral body that is given the vampiric transformation or as Sebastian put it, the demon enters your astral body and change you. Then as you go back to your physical body you will then start to feel the transformation. Every vampire is skilled at astral projection and it is in this manner that they are able to turn a person to vampire. You generally don't have to do much when you are astrally changed, the vampire will be the one to cast out your astral body when the time comes for it. So when the time comes when the person who will be changed astrally is tallied, you will be given time to prepare and you will be guided by mentors to help make the transformation amicable for you. Also, a more in depth article will posted here soon about being changed astrally, I just ask for your patience since it is not here yet but rest assured it will be posted soon enough.

Thanks everyone and Blessed Be,
Post   Sponsored content

Astral Change

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Q & A About Vampires-
Jump to: