Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» POSSESSING SMELL
Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:33 am by AzazelStrix

» Other species
Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:35 am by Vanya stark

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:09 pm by Nataly2209

» Transformation spell ?
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:39 am by AzazelStrix

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:27 am by 6Earz

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:26 am by 6Earz

» dark-spells/weightloss spells/instant?
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:45 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Curse I can use on someone?
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:36 am by darkdiela5

» Love/Obsession Spells That Work Quickly?
Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:46 am by AzazelStrix

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Azazel's Astrology for Satanists

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
burningangel1

PostSubject: Azazel's Astrology for Satanists   Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:35 am

Astrology, when interpreted accurately, is the most detailed and advanced method of divination and is essential to timing rituals and working magick. Nearly all of the ancient megalithic structures were designed to observe the stars and their movements. The four cardinal points used in ritual are based upon the points of the Zodiac, as are the elements.

The Gods referred to the planetary tables as the "tablets of destiny/fate." One interpretation of the number 666 is 6 x 6 x 6= 216. 2,160 years is how long it takes the synetic vernal point to travel through a house of the zodiac. This is the time of an astrological age. "666, is the number of a man" Aquarius, the water bearer. This will be the Age of Aquarius, the age of fire, the Age of Satan.

Astrology is a very detailed and advanced subject. Most of those who call themselves "astrologers" never advance beyond the elementary level. Ninety-five percent of all the books are elementary and this makes astrology look bad. Most of the books available only tell you about the various *methods* of interpretation, they are unable to interpret the information, so they are useless.

Important points:

Learn the 12 signs of the zodiac
Learn the symbols
Be careful what you believe when learning astrology, if something doesn't apply to you, more than likely it won't apply to anyone else.

I have been honest in all my interpretations. Astrology is different from other forms of divination. Astrology goes deep and reveals many things, some which may be unpleasant to say the least. Astrology is brutally truthful and will more than likely change the way you look at life, as it has done for me. I have studied and practiced astrology for over 30 years. Much of what I have learned has been through suffering.

As for fate vs. free will, I have found knowing about something before it happens, can sometimes give us an edge in preventing it. Satan has REALLY helped me through some disastrous transits, unscathed. It is always important to do a ritual and ask, if you see bad times coming.

WHAT ASTROLOGY CAN DO FOR YOU

Know ahead of time the way the energies in your future will turn. Knowing this will give much insight into the actions you take at any given time. Obviously, you don't want to go out and rob a bank when Saturn will be transiting your 12th house (possible jail time). Jupiter transiting your first house you can get away with it. (I am not advocating anything illegal here; I am just citing an example!)

Use the timing of the universe to assist in your magick. This will work in your favor. For revenge rituals, when Saturn transits the first house of the offending one, or when it is retrograding over his/her personal planets, life will already be hard, use this energy to make it worse or to direct it.

Do You want to now what pleases your lover sexually? The placement of Venus reveals a lot about the love/sexual preferences.

Do you want to know someone better than they know themselves? Look at their birth date or better yet, their astrology chart. Through astrology, we can understand what is going on in our lives and have a better understanding of significant others and ourselves.

Astrology will give you knowledge and power over others. You can find out if people are lying to you, cheating on you, in love with you, hate you and much more.
The down side is knowing about unpleasantness before it happens. Sometimes we see tragedy in other's charts or in our own. People who can't have children, disastrous marriages, unrequited love, and even death.

When you really learn to read the planets, it opens another dimension. Sometimes, things don't always manifest the way we read into them. It is important and *ethical* that you do not reveal anything tragic to others you read for. Satan is ethical and the Demons teach us ethics. There is always the possibility it may not happen the way we expect it to and this is a very nasty thing to do. If I see disaster, I tell the person I am reading for to be careful at certain times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Astrology for Satanists   Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:44 am

this information is coming handy a lot.thank you for such a good post Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1