Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am by DarrenSanguine

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am by AzazelStrix

» Can vampires eat meat?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm by darkdiela5

» A way to increase chance of vampire abilities?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am by AzazelStrix

» Ritual of Mobloch.Making the pact&Merging with his servitor.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm by DarrenSanguine

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 am by DarrenSanguine

» Question about a spell
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Myths about Astral travel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Myths about Astral travel   Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:20 pm

Don't try to have an out of body experience in the night, because it won't work. I've stayed away from trying to AP in the evening exactly because early on I've learned that I should not do it.

How wrong I was! My first successful astral projection happened just before falling asleep, in the night. That's right. First myth busted! Just thinking that I could have had an astral projection earlier if I actually tried and didn't listen to the all-knower gurus out there makes me cringe. Oh well, better late than never.

Do not try to have an AP in bed - go to a couch, outside of your bedroom. Here is another myth busted. This one ties in together with the previous myth, but while the first one is about trying to AP in the night, this is about the location. Like I said before, my first successful AP happened in my own bed, just before falling asleep.

It is very difficult to have an astral projection, and it might take you years of trying - Well, this is not exactly a myth, but it doesn't have to be this way. You have to try several techniques and stick with the one feels best for you. And you have to try regularly. Then it won't take you years until you have your first conscious astral projection.

You can't learn astral projection, it happens spontaneously, so don't even try. Wrong again. With regular practice you will get have an out of body experience, all you need is to find the astral projection technique that works best for you.

Very few people have an astral projection - In fact, we all astral project during the night when we sleep, but we simply don't remember because we lose consciousness and then slip into a dream.

You might not come back to your body when you're out astral projecting - This is totally not true. Astral projection is a very normal part of our being and we practically astral project every single night. We always come back. Don't forget that we are astral beings, we are souls in a temporary body, so being out in the astral is a very natural state for us. There is no 'not coming back to the body'.

Our body can be possessed during sleep. Have you been watching movies such as Insidious - Astral Projection by any chance? (Great movie by the way but totally wrong when it comes to real astral projection experiences).

No entity can possess the body while it is out there traveling in the ether. You are connected to your body by a so-called silver cord, so you are never truly detached from it. Nothing can come in at all. The only time you are not connected to your body is when you are dead. Then there is no silver cord. And we all die only once in this life, and it won't happen any time during a regular astral projection.

Source: http://www.squidoo.com/astral-projection-techniques-for-beginners
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Myths about Astral travel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1