Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am by DarrenSanguine

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am by AzazelStrix

» Can vampires eat meat?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm by darkdiela5

» A way to increase chance of vampire abilities?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am by AzazelStrix

» Ritual of Mobloch.Making the pact&Merging with his servitor.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm by DarrenSanguine

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 am by DarrenSanguine

» Question about a spell
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

The Time of Feeding on blood

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whitedemon

PostThe Time of Feeding on blood

how many times a vampire must feed on blood for example in a month?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» Blood Moon Time-Line" September 27-28
» Man urinating blood
» Blood sucking vampires
» good morning america time to rise and shine
» my ex husband getting divorced for the 2nd time....
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

The Time of Feeding on blood :: Comments

Re: The Time of Feeding on blood
Post on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:16 pm  burningangel1
WhiteDemon wrote:

Really it all depends on the vampyr him/her self. Some feed quite frequently other don't feed that much.
The older one gets the more they feed and the more they need for feeding.
Post on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:29 pm  Charm Moonchild
WhiteDemon wrote:

Hi Sepehr,

I think this question was already discussed in the topic "Feeding" before. It's really hard to put a finger on how much blood a vampire needs in a month. It will depend on how much energy the vampire consumes. If the vampires does a lot of work in a month then he/she would definitely need more sustenance. Just like what Jake discussed in that thread:

Admin wrote:
First of all Blasphemouz u deserve a big cheer for the topic and question.. First u truly made me laugh "hunting down a Racoon" that was funny...
Second of all its a very good question
And as an answer to your question..seems that charm did most of the answer i would just add up few points al though i think she covered almost everything..
About the apetite and much of how each vampire consumes varries from a Vamp to another depending on your age and physical ability and just like every human being or any living creature the more energy you spend the more blood you consume and your energy increases as you get older as you get more powerful so you require large amount of blood by the older you grow.
About hunting down humans I guess Charm just made it clear thats its a big NO NO.
as for porks blood and storing supplies this is a must to every vampire alive.. Supplies are the essential requirment for our comfort and mind rest. But you may have to learn some issues on saving blood like adding anti-clotting ingredient to be able to store it without clotting we well handle that in details in another topic.
Now there is no Doubt that fresh blood is the best, but that doesnt mean you would stick to fresh blood and not store.
Its kind of funny because i was just recently discussing this point with someone yesterday and you ask about it now..
The qeustion i was asked what kind of blood do use "what animal blood" so i reffered to porks blood as one of the sources i use so i advice u to go for it.
i hope i covered your inquiry and question and you found it useful.
Jake Carlson

If you also read the thread then you will see that as a vampire gets older and more powerful the more blood they would require.

The link to the topic is posted below:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Blessed Be,
Re:
Post on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:51 pm  Sebastian
consider a normal human and his diet. since blood is the only thing to survive for a vampire, they require it almost everyday. but again as charm said it is different with each vampire, cause we all have our different diet after all.
Post   Sponsored content

The Time of Feeding on blood

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Q & A About Vampires-
Jump to: