Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am by DarrenSanguine

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am by AzazelStrix

» Can vampires eat meat?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm by darkdiela5

» A way to increase chance of vampire abilities?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am by AzazelStrix

» Ritual of Mobloch.Making the pact&Merging with his servitor.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm by DarrenSanguine

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 am by DarrenSanguine

» Question about a spell
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Simple Wish Spell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Simple Wish Spell   Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:25 am

Hi everyone!

This is a simple wish spell that I found from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. You can do this simple wish spell on your own or you can do the twist that I did for this spell. Wink So the spell is pretty straight forward:

"Take a piece of paper. Draw a pentacle the size of the piece of paper. Inside write whatever you wish to come true, then burn it and concentrate on your wish. Naturally you're not going to create miracles but it helps situations and helps you be happy."

Please note:

I don't think this simple spell is going to work for such huge things like becoming a vampire/werewolf or any of the things that would require tremendous change. It works more on things like: good grades in school, having luck in your interview, finding peace at home, etc. It maybe low-scaled but it is pretty handy in certain situations. So please make sure you read this note before asking if it will work to turn you into a vampire.

So my version of this simple spell is this:

1. I asked close friends of mine to do the spell with me. They don't necessarily have to be near you or beside you to do it. The important part here is that they believe and wish you the same thing. So I asked them to get any piece of paper and draw a pentacle in it that is almost the same size as the paper.

2. The next important thing is that your wish should be the same as the one they are going to write in the paper. So for example: I wish that Charm will be safe in her trip tomorrow. Each member that will be doing the spell should write this down similarly. You will write the spell inside the pentacle in your piece of paper.

3. Next, you will then have to do the spell yourself. So you will write the wish inside the pentacle as such: I wish to have a safe trip tomorrow.

4. Read the wish before burning the paper.

5. Scatter the ashes outside your home and imagine and BELIEVE the wish coming true.

6. You can also thank the deities or the Universe or anyone upon doing the spell.

7. Let it go. As the ashes float away release your fears and doubts. Let it be.

I hope this helps anyone in need of a quick wish spell in the future and as always

Blessed Be,

"Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness.”
― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: Simple Wish Spell   Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:51 am

cool Charm. I want to do this(secretly from others of course), I want to know your opinion, is it possible the complex wish spell exist and it can grant large scale wish, or such thing don't exist?

I used to stumbled a certain website long ago, where it claims to grant all wish in 2 weeks and I did make wish to become a vampire,etc similar to that, but unfortunate it didn't happens in 2 weeks. funny thing about that, a month after that, I don't know how but I ended found this website which have rituals to become a vampire and recent event the competitions, I feels it somehow had connection to that. I think my wish did come/going to become true, but in different ways, lol. Very Happy

Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Re: Simple Wish Spell   Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:07 am

darkdiela5 wrote:
cool Charm. I want to do this(secretly from others of course), I want to know your opinion, is it possible the complex wish spell exist and it can grant large scale wish, or such thing don't exist?

I used to stumbled a certain website long ago, where it claims to grant all wish in 2 weeks and I did make wish to become a vampire,etc similar to that, but unfortunate it didn't happens in 2 weeks. funny thing about that, a month after that, I don't know how but I ended found this website which have rituals to become a vampire and recent event the competitions, I feels it somehow had connection to that. I think my wish did come/going to become true, but in different ways, lol. Very Happy

Hi Ella,

I believe that there are certain spells that can grant you large scale wishes but mind you it will take a lot of preparation, ingredients and summoning of other entities. But I think there is. After all, in all the secrets in this Universe and other parallel ones, there is bound to be one. Wink

Also, I think I know the site that you are talking about. The one with the power of 8 right? Where you have to repeat your wish for consecutive days? Well in my opinion I think wishes and dreams as long as they are strong and you see them coming to fruition will happen no matter how impossible it may seem. So I think that when you wished in this site, it brought you means and ways to become a vampire even if it wasn't ultimately turning you into one. Life has a lot of surprises and more often than not these things lead us to our ultimate goal.

Blessed Be,

― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: Simple Wish Spell   Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:18 am

Charm Moonchild wrote:

Hi Ella,

I believe that there are certain spells that can grant you large scale wishes but mind you it will take a lot of preparation, ingredients and summoning of other entities. But I think there is. After all, in all the secrets in this Universe and other parallel ones, there is bound to be one. Wink

Also, I think I know the site that you are talking about. The one with the power of 8 right? Where you have to repeat your wish for consecutive days? Well in my opinion I think wishes and dreams as long as they are strong and you see them coming to fruition will happen no matter how impossible it may seem. So I think that when you wished in this site, it brought you means and ways to become a vampire even if it wasn't ultimately turning you into one. Life has a lot of surprises and more often than not these things lead us to our ultimate goal.

Blessed Be,

it sure does need lots of thing prepared, reminded me with stories I heard of people summoning demons to have their wish granted. yes, that the website and I agrees with you, our lives sure filled with surprise and although things didn't turn out like we want, it will probably the best thing ever happens and gives more than what we wished. Very Happy

Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Follow Up With This Simple Wish Spell   Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:52 am

The main reason why I posted this wish spell is because I did it 2 days ago. So now I just wanted to share that my twist on the spell where you get help from your fellow friends, coven members or others who believe in your intent actually works. Smile I asked Sebastian to do the spell for me 2 days ago and I did it also with the help of my coven. Then yesterday Miss Lia helped also by doing the spell herself. Lo and behold! I got the wish today (which I will not disclose here due to privacy reasons) but the funny thing is it was more than what I wished for. So there you go everyone. I hope this spell works for anyone who maybe in need of it and may it bring joy and luck to anyone who does. Just remember that if you decide to do it with my twist that every single person who will do it for you believes in your wish and hopes the best for you.

Again thank you to Sebastian and Lia

As always Blessed Be,

― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple Wish Spell   

Back to top Go down

Simple Wish Spell
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1