Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Overcoming Depression spell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Overcoming Depression spell   Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:20 pm

Requirements: Protection incense (herbs or oils will work fine), an 8" yellow taper candle

Note: it is best to find a work area that you can leave untouched for three days. If you must put away your tools, try to at least keep your spell candle out in the open.

Prepare your work area by setting up any tools you may use. While setting up your area, CONCENTRATE on the purpose of your work. Imagine how good it feels to be happy. Do not let negative thoughts enter your mind!

Just prior to your work, bathe in purification herbs, or with your favourite bath salts. While you are bathing, concentrate again on the purpose of your spell. Again, do not let negative thoughts enter your mind.

After bathing, go to your work area. Cast a circle and light your incense. Envision a large, yellow ball of light surrounding you and your work area. Hold the yellow candle between the palms of your hands and direct all of your positive energy into the candle. Place the candle in its holder. Prior to lighting the candle, say (either aloud, or to yourself):

“This candle represents the love and energy I have for myself.”

Light the candle and say (again, either aloud or to yourself):

“As I light this candle, the veil of darkness that is ever present in my mind is lifting. The darkness ceases to exist as the light of this flame glows. Long has the darkness filled my mind, my desire to be happy is intense like the heat of fire. As this candle burns, my spirits are lifting and the negative energy is washing away. I will be happy; my life will be peaceful. I can see myself as I wish to be - happy and free!”

Sit back and watch the candle burn. Meditate on how good if feels to be happy, and envision the veil of darkness lifting. When the candle has burned 1/3 of the way down, say:

“As the flame of the candle is extinguished, the light burns forever in my mind.”

Then wave the candle flame out. Repeat this for two more nights. On the last night, after
the candle has burnt away and the leftover wax has cooled, throw away the leftover wax into to trash and envision your depression being thrown away with the wax. You will overcome your depression!

Source: Occult/Wiccan Spells (e-book). No author was cited.

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com

Overcoming Depression spell
Page 1 of 1