Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» the Beast and the Vamp - Combined ?
Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:05 am by AzazelStrix

» An Estimation of Feeding
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:16 am by AzazelStrix

» Sumatran Invincible ritual
Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:01 pm by AzazelStrix

» interview with a vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:32 am by Admin

» Do vampires find peace ?
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:20 am by Admin

» Dream of vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:26 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:23 pm by AzazelStrix

» Questions and Requests
Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:42 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

i think i found a vampire.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blades Of Darkness

Posti think i found a vampire.

hey i think i have found a vampire at my school. we are in the same class but below will say why i thinkk hes a vampire.

i noticed things then i started to research him. no not on the internet but like in person with out him noing.

i dont know if thesse are anything to do with a vampire but anyways.

1) he says he was born with one eye blind and his eyes are two difrent coulors . 1 is brown other green.

2) hes very pale and hes never taned.

3) one day in the rain it wasent to bad but he asked for my lighter and i touched he hand by accident and it was cold.

4) every time hes in the rain it seems like it doesent bother him he never says hes cold. evan when other people say im frezzing he doesent ever say same or anything.

5) he tells me he is a saintist. see im getting info outta him Wink

6) i asked him if he beleaves in vampires he says yes. and he tryed 5 rituals before and they dont workkk and hes telling me that a demon cant change you and that only a vampire can change you in person??? and then he brings up how hes a hunter??? like wtf who trys to be a vampire then says there a hunter and he says he knows people ect and this on guy he knows cuts of heads of vampires and takes pictures of there heads.

I feel inside of me that hes hiding something , i just know it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile