Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Spell to give advice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Spell to give advice   Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:03 pm

We all have to give advice from time to time but often lack the confidence to do so. This spell has helped many in such a situation. Best done during Scorpio, the spell won’t work if it is cast when the moon is waning.Wearing green clothes and spreading a green cloth on the work surface strengthens the magic being made.

You will need:

Some white chrysanthemums or other seasonal flowers
A sprig or two of parsley
A malachite crystal
A white altar candle
A green taper candle
A silver pen
Silver ink
Writing paper
A fireproof dish

Use the silver pen and ink to write a favourite verse or prayer on the paper, before picking up the malachite crystal and holding it tightly in one hand. Focus on it and silently ask that you be blessed with the ability to listen to what is said to you with compassion and understanding and that you may speak with assurance and wisdom. Ask that your mouth, ears and throat be blessed. Now light the green candle and use its flame to set fire to the paper on which you have inscribed the verse or prayer. Put the burning paper in the fireproof dish, stand facing the altar and with arms raised above your head, say:

"Please listen to the words I say,
And hear me now as I do pray.
May wisdom bless my tongue and lips,
And guidance bless advice I give.
And let it be done, that it harm no one."

Focus your thoughts on the green candle until it has burned out, do your closing ritual and as you leave your sacred space feel confident that wisdom will soon be yours.

Source: Encyclopedia of Spells by Michael Johnstone

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com

Spell to give advice
Page 1 of 1