Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» the Beast and the Vamp - Combined ?
Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:05 am by AzazelStrix

» An Estimation of Feeding
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:16 am by AzazelStrix

» Sumatran Invincible ritual
Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:01 pm by AzazelStrix

» interview with a vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:32 am by Admin

» Do vampires find peace ?
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:20 am by Admin

» Dream of vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:26 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:23 pm by AzazelStrix

» Questions and Requests
Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:42 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Spell to encourage self-esteem

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Spell to encourage self-esteem   Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:07 pm

Lacking that happy knack of making friends easily? If you are asked to a party, do you stand around like the proverbial wallflower while everyone else is engaged in happy conversations and the sound of everybody’s laughter fills the room? Or maybe your career is stuck in a rut that’s deeper than a jumbo jet’s tire mark on a muddy runway? If you think, ‘That’s me!’ about any of these suggestions, then maybe the answer lies in a lack of self-esteem. The following may, no will, help.

You will need:

A bath!
Lavender essential oil
Jasmine essential oil
An essential oil burner
Seven green oak leaves (or basil, if oak is out of season)
One purple candle
One yellow candle
Purple thread
An envelope

Light the candles, run a warm (not hot) bath, and drizzle some of the lavender oil into the water. Float the leaves in the bath and climb in. Breathe in through your nose and hold your breath for a count of seven. Breathe out through your mouth for a count of seven, and then seven more. When you breathe in, visualize your lungs filling up with warm,
golden light. As you breathe out, see your frustrations in your breath and watch your anger, pain and any other barriers between you and the rest of the world leave you.

Now, totally relaxed and at ease with yourself, visualize a spot of golden light above you.Watch it get bigger and bigger before it floats down and your body is enveloped in its warm glow. At this point, say the words that follow or ones suggested by them:

"I have a contribution to make.
I have words to say.
Let others hear the words I speak.
And take self-doubt away.
And let it be done, that it harm no one."

Repeat the words six more times and when you feel ready, leave the bath and snuff out the candles in the usual way. Thread the oak (or basil) leaves on to the thread, hold them up to the light and repeat the words one more time. Now fold the leaves into the envelope and put them in your handbag or wallet. Whenever you have a bad day, first thing the following morning, heat the jasmine oil in the burner, re-light the candles and hold the leaves up to the flames, repeating the words seven times in all and face the new day with confidence.

When the leaves die, repeat the original spell and it won’t be long before you are brimming with self-confidence and no longer have need of it.

Source: Encyclopedia of Spells by Michael Johnstone

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com

Spell to encourage self-esteem
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1