Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

guidance spell.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkdiela5

PostSubject: guidance spell.   Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:48 am

did you ever feel lost and you cannot decide what is the best for your life? this spell will call upon guidance spirit to guide you in searching the right answers for your choices and your life will change into better ones. all you need for this spell is :

1. 1 purple candle(for guidance spirit).
2. 1 white candle(for yourself).
3. 1 sandalwood oil.

1. put one drop of sandalwood oil on each candles. now, start to lit the purple candle first and followed by white ones and while doing this, chant:

'' greeting to my loyal guidance spirit, hear my plea and walk to me. guide me
through the unseen path within me and give me the answers to my quest.''

2. close your eyes, try to relax by control your breathing & let go all of the tension from your body & mind. now, focus on the 'third eye' point which locate between your eyes & visualized the following colors entering trough the eyes in the following order.

Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, indigo and purple.

ensure every time you imagine the color entering your third eye, stop for 5 seconds before visualized the next color went in.

3. control your breathing until your chest going up and down in synchronize rhythm, slowly turn into an ocean. then, there is a door standing on the ocean surface and you are going to enter it.

4. after you enter the door, you will meet your guidance spirit there and finally, you can get your answers by asking it.

5. you should believes in the answers it gives to you and after that, the scene will changed, watch slowly as the ocean waves turn into your own breathing again.

6. open your eyes now, and say the following :

''I have finally return into the reality world again, thank you for the guide and support which you granted upon me, and they will be always live within me from now on. good bye, my guidance spirit.''

7. blow the candles, this time start with the white candle and lastly the purple ones.

Good Luck.

source : from my personal source(friends).

guidance spell.
Page 1 of 1