Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am by DarrenSanguine

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am by AzazelStrix

» Can vampires eat meat?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm by darkdiela5

» A way to increase chance of vampire abilities?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am by AzazelStrix

» Ritual of Mobloch.Making the pact&Merging with his servitor.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm by DarrenSanguine

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 am by DarrenSanguine

» Question about a spell
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Nosferatu Pact Revised..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:48 pm

WARRIORofLILITH wrote:
ok so the writing is all in red ink and the white was a mistake am i correct?
also once this preparation is complete what will happen does it invite dark entities into your life.

yes, it's an error/mistakes so wrote whole words in red. I don't think it will call upon entity into our life. this rituals is an alternative to people who cannot do the dark meditation, so it has the same purpose as the dark meditation, the get rid fear and prepared soul to accept darkness.

Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:03 pm

Wolf27 wrote:
I actually feel the wickedest and darkest in my own bedroom

Who doesn't?! lol

A man's home is his castle, so let him bring about his own personal hell behind closed doors, and call it a sanctuary. Cool

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
burningangel1

PostSubject: Lost pictures   Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:12 pm

I printed out two of these pictures. One for me and one for my ''Brother''
I then lost my bag and say someone driving away with it. The two picture were in there.
Will anything happen to me because of this. Or would what ever happen to the guy who took my bag?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:49 am

burningangel1 wrote:
I then lost my bag and say someone driving away with it. The two picture were in there.
Will anything happen to me because of this. Or would what ever happen to the guy who took my bag?

You've only printed them out, and didn't write anything on them, or wrap them in the tape yet, right?

I don't see why anything would happen to you in this case.

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:22 pm

burningangel1 wrote:

I don't think so, the ritual only started once you wrote the words in red on the paper, wrapped it with black tape and carries it with you for 3 days. you don't do the ritual yet and I don't think the printed sigil image would harm people,
on the other matter, you might need to kept the sigil safe from getting contact with water since few days ago, I had carried the sigil when I took bath and it seems absorbing the water although wrapped with black tape and it had ruined the sigil. I guess I'll be careful for the next attempt.

WARRIORofLILITH

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:54 pm

darkdiela5 wrote:
burningangel1 wrote:

I don't think so, the ritual only started once you wrote the words in red on the paper, wrapped it with black tape and carries it with you for 3 days. you don't do the ritual yet and I don't think the printed sigil image would harm people,
on the other matter, you might need to kept the sigil safe from getting contact with water since few days ago, I had carried the sigil when I took bath and it seems absorbing the water although wrapped with black tape and it had ruined the sigil. I guess I'll be careful for the next attempt.
Does the nosferatu ritual have to be done a with in a few days after this preparation or does it not mattter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:14 pm

WARRIORofLILITH wrote:
darkdiela5 wrote:
burningangel1 wrote:

Does the nosferatu ritual have to be done a with in a few days after this preparation or does it not mattter

it doesn't matter when as long after the preparation was succeed and we definitely had all of our fear gone before committing the nosferatu ritual.

Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:06 pm

darkdiela5 wrote:
I had carried the sigil when I took bath and it seems absorbing the water although wrapped with black tape and it had ruined the sigil. I guess I'll be careful for the next attempt.

It's been noted that you didn't have to wear it at every moment, especially for these instances. It's just like wearing a special medallion for empowerment, etc. I feel these things work most effectively when placed under your pillow as you sleep, with regards to absorbing your energy.

― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:47 pm

So I started this ritual last night but forgot to put it under my pillow.. Evil or Very Mad
It was in my pocket though. Is this alright?

It will defiantly be under my pillow tonight!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:55 pm

Sir Blasphemous wrote:
darkdiela5 wrote:
I had carried the sigil when I took bath and it seems absorbing the water although wrapped with black tape and it had ruined the sigil. I guess I'll be careful for the next attempt.

It's been noted that you didn't have to wear it at every moment, especially for these instances. It's just like wearing a special medallion for empowerment, etc. I feel these things work most effectively when placed under your pillow as you sleep, with regards to absorbing your energy.

I guess my theory on believing the invincibility of the black tape can protect the paper from water is wrong,lol. but I guess you right that I shouldn't wear it most of the time. gonna remember that next time.

burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:12 am

It says to have it with you for three complete days, Would take be Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
Or Thursday day, Friday, Saturday, Sunday?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: Re:   Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:48 am

burningangel1 wrote:
It says to have it with you for three complete days, Would take be Thursday, Friday, Saturday.

thursday friday saturday
start with the procedure at 12 am thursday, so when you finish with everything at 12 am saturday, it would be exactly 3 days
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:57 am

Sebastian wrote:
burningangel1 wrote:

thursday friday saturday
start with the procedure at 12 am thursday, so when you finish with everything at 12 am saturday, it would be exactly 3 days

I started around 9:30Pm Thursday. Should I do the procedures at 10:00Pm Saturday?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:31 am

burningangel1 wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
burningangel1 wrote:

thursday friday saturday

I started around 9:30Pm Thursday. Should I do the procedures at 10:00Pm Saturday?

From what I remember being told, say you start @ 9:30pm (although I would start closer to midnight), then count 24 hours from that point on, for three consecutive days, but on the third day, drink the water before midnight, even it hasn't been exactly 72 hours.

― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:04 am

Sir Blasphemous wrote:
burningangel1 wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
burningangel1 wrote:

thursday friday saturday

From what I remember being told, say you start @ 9:30pm (although I would start closer to midnight), then count 24 hours from that point on, for three consecutive days, but on the third day, drink the water before midnight, even it hasn't been exactly 72 hours.

I must be making it confusing for me. I started Thursday around 9:30, I have slept twice with it close by me. First time I went to bed It was in my pocket, Second time ( Last night ) it was under my pillow. Today is Saturday, Do I sleep with it again under my pillow or do I drink the Glass of water tonight?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:08 am

burningangel1 wrote:

I must be making it confusing for me. I started Thursday around 9:30, I have slept twice with it close by me. First time I went to bed It was in my pocket, Second time ( Last night ) it was under my pillow. Today is Saturday, Do I sleep with it again under my pillow or do I drink the Glass of water tonight?

Just have it near you -- in your pocket is best. I don't want to misguide you, but since you've started at 9:30 pm (this is your 3rd day, approaching 72 hours, correct?), I suggest to unwrap and commence with the drinking/chant just after 9:30pm tonight, and make sure to go sleep right after!

― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:57 pm

Sir Blasphemous wrote:
burningangel1 wrote:

Just have it near you -- in your pocket is best. I don't want to misguide you, but since you've started at 9:30 pm (this is your 3rd day, approaching 72 hours, correct?), I suggest to unwrap and commence with the drinking/chant just after 9:30pm tonight, and make sure to go sleep right after!

I really dont mean to argue or take up space but I tried to count it out and I got Sunday as my third day.. At 9:30.
You said to count 24hrs from the hour I started. I ended at 9:30 Sunday. This is were I confused. Is it Sunday or Today?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:27 pm

burningangel1 wrote:

I really dont mean to argue or take up space but I tried to count it out and I got Sunday as my third day.. At 9:30.
You said to count 24hrs from the hour I started. I ended at 9:30 Sunday. This is were I confused. Is it Sunday or Today?

You've just answered your own question, lol... tomorrow (Sunday) just after 9:30pm, carefully unwrap the black tape and submerge that paper in water.

― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:38 pm

Sir Blasphemous wrote:
burningangel1 wrote:

You've just answered your own question, lol... tomorrow (Sunday) just after 9:30pm, carefully unwrap the black tape and submerge that paper in water.

Okay. Thank you. Sorry to depend so much on you guys for these simple questions I should put more thought into... Sad

Forgive me.

Last edited by burningangel1 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:44 pm

burningangel1 wrote:
Okay. Thank you. Sorry to depend so much on you guys for these simple questions I sound put more thought into... Sad

Forgive me.

Brother, I'm here to gain just as much knowledge, and seek as much help, as the next forum member.

No need to be apologetic. Cool

― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:27 am

Man.. I cant believe I fucked up.. I did everything fine till I dipped it in the water..
When I was going to bed I tried unfolding it. I dont know why...

Jake. What are the ''Back fire'' effects?
and when I can I start this ritual over??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:40 am

burningangel1 wrote:
Man.. I cant believe I fucked up.. I did everything fine till I dipped it in the water..

I don't get it.. what exactly happened?

You dipped it in the water, and then what? Did the paper rip as you were trying to unfold it?

Aren't you supposed to simply leave it be and let it air dry overnight, and then burn it the next morning upon waking up? scratch

― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:55 am

burningangel1 wrote:

I don't think you had messed up the ritual just because you unfold the paper, or did you means it got torn/damaged when you try to unfold it while it still wet? if the paper still fine than just ensure to burn it right away after it dries up.

Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: Re:   Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:27 am

totally agree with darkdiela and Blasphemous, what did you do i mean you have to calm down and tell us exactly what happened?
you were supposed to unwrap the paper, dip it in the water, say the enchantment, drink the water and leave the paper to dry off until the very next day, when you burn it. where did you screw up?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:32 pm

Blasphemous wrote:
burningangel1 wrote:

I don't get it.. what exactly happened?

You dipped it in the water, and then what? Did the paper rip as you were trying to unfold it?

Aren't you supposed to simply leave it be and let it air dry overnight, and then burn it the next morning upon waking up? scratch

Hahaha, Yeah.. confused

I did everything right, When I went to go to bed, I tried unfolding the wet paper. Rolling Eyes
It ripped.

I'll start it again tonight. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   

Back to top Go down

Nosferatu Pact Revised..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next